National Exhibition Centre
[ Map ]
Hall 11, Birmingham NEC
Birmingham
B40 1NT
Tel: +44 (0)844 3388000

Masters Registration: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
Juniors / Seniors Registration: 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Nintendo have once again chosen to place their yearly United Kingdom VGC Qualifier in Birmingham, due to the success of last year. Birmingham being more central to the country than somewhere like London may be the reason for this, especially considering the amount of players they wish to sign. Like last year, this year will see the Junior, Senior and Master divisions based upon the ages of the player. More information will be posted in this thread as it becomes available.

Additional Information
How to Get There
Accomodation convenient for the NEC
Cheapest ticket fare finder (The Train Line)

Limits
Masters Division: 450 competitors maximum
Senior Division: 275 competitors maximum
Junior Division: 175 competitors maximum

Attendees
Masters Division
  1. Giant Enemy Crab
  2. Zog
  3. Kinneas
  4. Keelhauled
  5. Baz Anderson
  6. Hoyle
  7. Havak
  8. twash
  9. PenguinX
  10. Showsni
  11. Lord Feraligatr
  12. Dozz
  13. RubeNCB92 + Spanish Army
  14. EspyJoel
  15. NidoRich
  16. tblakey89
  17. Pokemafia
  18. B-Lulz
  19. lol95
  20. Pokawaii
Seniors Division
  1. Plusle
  2. IceArceus12
  3. Fantom0
  4. bharmalm
  5. InsanityVoid
  6. cheeky monkey
  7. ChicoMono
  8. outofthedarkness27
  9. Pokeguru01
Juniors Division

1. tab [Juniors Champion 2011] [Pub Dice Champion] [Half of Delipharos] [Champion snorer]

I'll be waiting to go.

With registration opening at 08:00, what time would you people suggest getting there to ensure a spot? I don't know how many people try to compete in these things...

Come on, third time lucky please. Obviously getting up early might be an issue. Might just not sleep and get high on sugar and caffeine.

Good, lie-in time for us Seniors. The date may be a problem given the distance, but I'm not going to miss my last year in Seniors.

I live about a two hour drive away from Birmingham, so maybe I'll aim to get there at 6am-ish for the Master opening and drive through the night...

I've never been to one of these before, but hopefully it's all good fun.

Going for seniors Did well last year even though it was my first time well hopefully ill be able to kick some more ass and win this time tho thats everyones dream the only person who makes it reality will be me (overconfidence FTW)

I've improved every time I've attended (twice) so I'm guaranteed to do well this time, right?

Now I just need to think of a team... (I have no clue what to use.)

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I might show my face I guess. Mainly to admire Gec's fine haircut, and remind myself how small Kinneas is.

I could also put together some kind of team, but don't hold out on that too much.

50:50 in. just for fun , even though i lost R1 2010 , i like the convention and its a good start for this season. just the early date concerns me.

Nahh I wouldn't worry about the R1 loss last time, wasn't your fault. God 2010 birmingham was an awful tournament for you and me too lol.

Ahr dang it, I', '96 so I guess I'm in Masters this year? :\ Double Ahr I have my gcse maths resit in March, not sure if I'l be able to make this year :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)