VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
seniors 9.9

anyway, I am confirmed for this in Masters
my exact thoughts on the recent posts in this thread

good luck to bcaralarmarlarmarlm and plusle, my UK pals! talk less though bcaralarm and you will be in the finals with plusle

and now that gree has confirmed that he is going, rooting for him to top 4. incredible guy, incredible battler. so many people i want to do well though ahhh

2 days to go

No comp in UK seniors anymore (as far as I'm aware), me, plusle, bharmarycarveallamamallobamamanyfarmersmarijuanaroastlamb and [INSERT NAME HERE] for top 4.

As for masters, Gree to take it all =)

We arrived tomorrow at 11:20 in the morning :)

I confirmed attending and confirmed I will wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

KAAAAAAAAAAA¡¡¡ ENEEEEERGYYY¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ EASYYY¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

stupid question but thats something i really forgot all the time: i have to guess that the power outlets in the NEC, will be all Britain Standard and there will be no continental european ones in there.?

aaargh damn you i need an adapter somewhere and i have so less time. ;__;

i have a normal old DS but even full loaded it only holds for maximum 5 hours....not enough for a real Pokemon Rumble!!!

maybe someone is friendly to me and borrow me his/her DS if i come farther than him/her.? :) i will somehow revanche me for that ;*

stupid question but thats something i really forgot all the time: i have to guess that the power outlets in the NEC, will be all Britain Standard and there will be no continental european ones in there.?

i have a normal old DS but even full loaded it only holds for maximum 5 hours....not enough for a real Pokemon Rumble!!!

maybe someone is friendly to me and borrow me his/her DS if i come farther than him/her.? :) i will somehow revanche me for that ;*
Buy a EU to UK converter. You can get it here in poundlands for a pound ;)

I think the staff will have spare chargers there. If not, then we'll all be glad to lend a spare charger, won't we??? (*hint hint wink wink*)
I would but I don't have a charger for a DS.

Piccollo mate if your really stuck I've got a spare DS you can use so don't worry mate, I'll be bringing it with me anyway all charged and ready!!

2 DAYS....can't wait, if anyone wants to meet up and hang tomorrow afternoon I'll be in Bham for around 2ish so just pm me or whatever.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
rooting for my mates Rees, Kinneas, Gec, Dozz, Foodking, and mi amigo Ruben

also zog to lose round 1

but I guess I will root for zog to do well until he has to face one of the boys

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Fuck sake Keely. Always doing stupid things like that. Don't worry about him though, we can make him jealous.

No more sick jokes. I am actually excited for some hanging out and stuff from tomorrow afternoon. Should be a good one I'm hoping.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heading down to Brimingham with some friends tomorrow. I will be sharing a romantic meal with the likes of Kinneas and Giant Enemy Crab before we boss it at the tournament the following morning.

:)

Piccollo mate if your really stuck I've got a spare DS you can use so don't worry mate, I'll be bringing it with me anyway all charged and ready!!

2 DAYS....can't wait, if anyone wants to meet up and hang tomorrow afternoon I'll be in Bham for around 2ish so just pm me or whatever.

thats great, thanks a lot mate! :)

yeah look at facebook, i wrote you a message..expect a phone call tommorow around 3 PM or i will write you on facebook/smogon/whatever.

Good luck to my mates/brahs in no particular order:
Rees2beast
Kin2win
gec2wreak
Zog2lose rd 1 (jk he is a strong magical girl mate)
Dozz2fuzz (nothing rhymes with Dozz :()
Ruben2jajajaja

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
fuck you i thought we were friends
It's okay, I'm your new friend this year. Be prepared for pointlessly over the top greetings at the stating. In under 12 hours, I'll have left the house. Jesusssss.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, since I'm

1- Not from England
2- Never been(really want to though)

This may not be allowed, but good luck to everyone participating in Saturday's event, I'm sure everyone will do good

Goddamn early start. Gonna be leaving Torbay around 2am in order to get there for about 6. 5 of us coming, hopefully do better this year than Rd 1 loss to my own stupidity last year. ;(

JUST SETTING OFF FOR BIRMINGHAM

see you lads later

I even packed that wonderful shirt for VGC day

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My girlfriend told me keelhauled sucked in bed so I am going now
!

Getting to new street for 3, tearing it up with MAH BOYSzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)