VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it is to protect Ruben's name from the press, and not the other reason.

He deserved that win, I would be so disappointed with TPCi if they did what I think they did.

The Pokémon Company International expects its players to maintain high standards of behaviour conducive to the family-friendly environment that we foster. The Pokémon Company International conducts full investigations into any matters where we believe that a player has failed to maintain these standards, and take appropriate action when necessary. In this case, we have found that unacceptable behaviour did take place, and have taken the appropriate steps in response.

Thank you,
Dave Schwimmer
Pokemon Organized Play Manager

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That is ridiculous, although TCPI doesn't realize its mistake now hes just going to take Spanish first place away from somebody else
Pretty sure if they did disqualify him he wouldn't be able to play for the entire season. I can see this happening even in the case they have what people here are reporting is the real story. You don't conduct yourself in the way he did as a tournament winner.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
With that no further discussion of this incident will be allowed in this thread. Thanks for clearing that up Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)