1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Discussion in 'VGC' started by gec, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoo pimp

voodoo pimp Apply directly to the forehead
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

2. tblakey89

tblakey89

I really hope it is to protect Ruben's name from the press, and not the other reason.

He deserved that win, I would be so disappointed with TPCi if they did what I think they did.
  3. Wolfey

Wolfey

4. Professor Dav

Professor Dav

The Pokémon Company International expects its players to maintain high standards of behaviour conducive to the family-friendly environment that we foster. The Pokémon Company International conducts full investigations into any matters where we believe that a player has failed to maintain these standards, and take appropriate action when necessary. In this case, we have found that unacceptable behaviour did take place, and have taken the appropriate steps in response.

Thank you,
    Dave Schwimmer
    Pokemon Organized Play Manager
  5. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Pretty sure if they did disqualify him he wouldn't be able to play for the entire season. I can see this happening even in the case they have what people here are reporting is the real story. You don't conduct yourself in the way he did as a tournament winner.
  6. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

With that no further discussion of this incident will be allowed in this thread. Thanks for clearing that up Dave.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)