1. The moderators of this forum are blarajan, Jio, Jibaku, and Kaori.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Discussion in 'Past Format Discussion' started by Cybertron, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Team Rocket Elite

Team Rocket Elite Data Integration Thought Entity
    is a Pokemon Researcher

Congrats to Cybertron and Wolfe!
  2. religiousjedi

religiousjedi Burning 3DSes before the virus known as GSC hits.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!

The hottest chick in TLoK gets branded a Tyranitar?!?! I like Ttar as much as the next guy, but really Cybertron?!? REALLY?!?!

First Amon, and now Asami...(I'll give you a pass for Korra as Cress, much like I give Mako a pass as Thundurus).
  3. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Wish we were there, congratulations Cybertron & Wolfe.
  4. JiveTime

JiveTime

Just got home and had the pleasure of sitting in front of the only two year old on the entire plane -_- I'll probably be writing up a warstory one of these days but I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting and seeing you all and it was one of the best weekends I have had in a long long time. Also congratulations once again to both Wolfey and Cybertron, truly impressive feat guys :)
  5. Sekiam

Sekiam

Congrats Wolfey!! And Cybertron too!!

See you in Worlds!! ^^
  6. Sapphire Birch

Sapphire Birch
    is a Past SPL Champion

I bellieve that unknown senior who got top 4 is pwny person vgc
  7. Deitylight

Deitylight

You guys are going to be in bw2, congrats.
  8. lucariojr

lucariojr MS State Pokemon!!!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

just got back, and congrats to cybertron and wolfe, but also congrats to everyone that topped! and thanks everyone who came and made the event fun :)

also:

dont worry i got one
  9. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnus

yeah. madison was really weak having 3/8 top 8 players....

congrats to wolfe and cybertron, congrats to scooter sandman, congrats to team midwest

tts sux
  10. Vodoun

Vodoun

Where's the viiidddeeeeoooossss..? When will they be ppoooosssssttteeeddd..?
  11. LPFan

LPFan

That's nice, he's pretty tough on skarmbliss VGC server, good luck to him at worlds!

Anyways, I may post up a pictureless warstory, I feel like I have great memory to do it.
  12. religiousjedi

religiousjedi Burning 3DSes before the virus known as GSC hits.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Goodness...to satiate the hunger of videos till better quality comes out, Crow350 vs TTS. Match 3 of a best of 3 quarterfinals match.
  13. Brandon13569

Brandon13569

Congrats to the repeat winners, you guys are great at what you do to stay so consecutive. Also Juniors winner, maybe next year for me...
  14. ZachDro

ZachDro

;) hence the minirant.

Warstory incoming tomorrow hopefully, going to Summerfest tonight to see Skillet, and the CapriNigs were at my house last night so I had no time.
  15. JRank

JRank
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

So this was pretty much the best weekend ever even though I choked super hard in the actual tournament. Maybe I'll write a warstory or just add comments onto lucien's

ps it gets annoying really fast when you hear kids telling their parents 'yeah this jrank kid won st louis and now he lost his first 2 lololol' in between rounds
  16. ~Golden Emp

~Golden Emp

Congrats to mah boys Wolfey and Serendipity :)
  17. Werecario

Werecario

Anyone else feel like nats and worlds are getting boring with the same people winning? Congrats Wolfey and Cybertron. Try to share the wealth though!
  18. Vodoun

Vodoun

Thanks. Most of all... you filled me with hope...

I know my fear was irrational, but... I... I thought the videos may never come out.

Oh man, I love Tyranitar + Rotom-W; T-tar just has such immense stats, plus his ability to summon Sandstorm makes him, in my opinion, the most invaluable weather summoner in the game - of course the only weather Poke that has anything on Politoed in a straight up fight is Abomasnow - but if I had a team it would be like... T-Tar, Rotom-W, Metagross, Zapdos, Crescelia and Breloom.

Rather unoriginal and noobish compared to set-ups like seen her. (Pikachu, Butterfree, Heracross, ???)
  19. InfiniteParalysis

InfiniteParalysis

Congrats to Aaron and Wolfey for pulling first. Wish I could have gotten a trip to Indy, but it is what it is. Maybe next year I'll be able to get a ride to whever nats will be.
  20. VGCMASTER

VGCMASTER

grats to the winners u guys rock
  21. ZachDro

ZachDro

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Incase anyone wanted those.
  22. Superpokemon67

Superpokemon67

Congrats to pwny person vgc! You totally deserved the trip and I think he US will have an amazing showing at worlds. I forgot to mention this, but neither of my siblings made top cut with my sister going 4-4 (she had to fight Cyber round 3 stupid matchup) and my little bro going 5-2 in juniors. Can't wait for worlds even though I won't get as much practice as I'd like. Also Cyber, I promise I won't be so Scizor Cress weak at worlds. That final was just embarrising lol. Doesn't put my team in a very good light :(.

Also I'll probably write a yearstory after worlds instead of seperate warstories so I can practice for HAWAII!!! I still can't beleive I'm a going, this will be incredible. Dimsun let's show Hawaii the ice age. Mamoswine ftw.

Can you believe I typed this all on a smartphone?
  23. biffsterPKMN

biffsterPKMN

I still riding on my Nationals high, and I don't want it to go away! Great to see everyone. My warstory isn't quite finished yet, but I did post a video with some of my footage from the tournament and a very high level analysis. Enjoy: http://youtu.be/oa3QhStR9eo
  24. kamz

kamz
    VGC 2011 Seniors Champion

when do the videos come out?
  25. Synre

Synre
    is a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

he has PO open to enter aarons team AS WE SPEAK
    Unreality likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)