VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Although, less people attending does make it a little easier to take the trophy home...
Wouldn't be too surprised if they are replaced by others, who could be even better. On another note, I expect each division to be full or close to full in terms of participant capacity, but if a person makes pre-registration I bet they can make it in.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't look at it that way, you're missing an opportunity to meet cool people you wouldn't meet otherwise! We're all friends here, looking it at as less competition seems a little unsympathetic. Winning isn't everything :(!

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Don't look at it that way, you're missing an opportunity to meet cool people you wouldn't meet otherwise! We're all friends here, looking it at as less competition seems a little unsympathetic. Winning isn't everything :(!
Wise words from a wise woman.

Anywho, leaving for Indy next week Thursday, can't wait to meet everyone!

I guess you're right, I guess I'm just iching about worlds too much...

Anyways, since I got my team finalized, I'll see all of you guy there! Gonna be fun!

Anyways, since I got my team finalized, I'll see all of you guy there! Gonna be fun!
A finished team must be nice. Now that I finally have a free couple of days I can start my serious testing. All the cool kids wait till last minute right?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
aaaagh, i can't believe i'm going to see all my good friends again and make even more in just a week!! ^__________________^

A finished team must be nice. Now that I finally have a free couple of days I can start my serious testing. All the cool kids wait till last minute right?
Lol testing. I would recommend putting a bunch of pokes in my Battle Box the night before and see if it looks synergetic.

I'll definitely be there. 2nd place at Florida Regionals, Lake Buena Vista.

Edit: Masters

I'm in the same boat xD

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
I'm gonna just go ahead and throw THIS LINK here and hope we all survive.

Here's to hoping the convention center has AC.
Oh come on, it's not that bad. How hot is it where you live? It's hotter here every day. Home field advantage, sir.

This tournament is so close(I know a bit spammy), I can't help but be excited. I should be wearing my royal blue Skarmbliss shirt. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you other pokemon-ers, young and old!

Zach Friday is like the only bad day out of all of those xD I'm pretty sure it has been much worse the past 2 years (100+ at least one day) so it's not like it's unexpected >_>

Try living in Texas in the middle of June. You'll be begging for a day where the temperature only reaches 95.

I'll probably be wearing a Montreal Expos (Red, White, Blue) Baseball cap with a Blue shirt.

Can't wait to be there next weekend. See you all there! :)
I'll see there too! I just remember that you we're one of the ones that RNGed a Pokemon and I apparently used it on my worlds '10 team.

@Zachdro, I love the heat, I will survive.

And Werecario, working out in the hot sun in Texas feels good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)