VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to the convention center right now, if anyone sees me, say something! >_> I can't find any of you lol. I'll be wearing a gray tank-top and I'll have a Vans backpack.

Good luck seniors, love you all<3 and good luck babbytron, go easy on my brother! :P

OmegaDonut (6-2) beats LonelyNess.
Fishy (7-1) beats Scott.
Unreality 6-2,
Huy 5-3,
Alaka 5-3,
Jabba and Firestorm 3-5
Shii 4-4,
Ninahaza 4-4,
Dubs 5-3,
Evan 5-3

THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING EASY

Me, TTS, fish, fishy, Jhud, sixonesix, ryuzaki, cassie, tad in top cut or something like that. I do not really know everybody!

Adding to ck's post: hawkstar, charzaro, dozz, wolfey, unreality, nickscor, enfuego, mango sol, lucariojr, shyla, zachdro also in top 32, as well as a few others

Also sandman in

Seems like flight 2 had a lot of strong players. Sad to see JiveTime couldn't make it, but it looks like top 32 cut shaped up well. When do Seniors start?

Also, will NuggetBridge be streaming or no?

Hey guys! I had fun today, lost the first round and felt devastated then went on to go 5-1. Lost the last 2 rounds. The worst is I can't blame much on hax, 2 of my losses were my team just doing terrible all together =/ Oh well

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Man, I had a blast at the tournament today! I was so nervous the whole time that I had to go to the bathroom after every round. Good luck to all my fellow competitors in the top cut tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)