VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, who the hell did wolfey loose to? lol
And good job Crow, I knew you could make it
through :D

So Juniors and Seniors going on at the same time? Seems like they're running late this year. Probably only because Masters had to be split up into two flights.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[Youtube]8-GUJa91uhk[/Youtube]

Managed to topcut, nbnb. Good luck to everyone playing tomorrow. Pretty decent event.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
5-3 on the day, sucks that I couldn't top cut (2 matches were bs, but w/e, thats Pokemon for ya)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
k we're done. seniors / juniors top cut is out and we're leaving. will tweet and see about streams tomorrow.

I had a blast guys, it was great meeting all you. I better see all you tomorrow for pictures! I got 5-3, 42nd place. Drifblim made it, but Lucien didn't.

#5-3swag

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got top cut too, see you bitches tomorrow

#TEAMUK #BRITSWAG #DOZZISCUTE #KEELY:D #MIN2WIN #PAULSUCKS #GEC2WRECK #AMERICANSCANTEVENWINTHEIROWNNATS #BESTINTHEWORLD

Good luck to everyone in the top cut tomorrow! I won't be seeing the final match since I'm leaving tomorrow at 5 in the morning. Hopefully someone is gonna film it, though =D

Masters:

Matchups that I care about-

Dozz vs. Crow
Cassie vs. Wolfe
Nickscor vs. Zachdro
Sixonesix vs. Charzaro
Jhud vs. Fishy
EnFuego vs. CK

Seniors:

Snake coming from the bottom of the pack to take it all.
Props to the 1 seed on not having byes but still going 8-0

Juniors:

Where's babby :(

Had a blast today contending today. 4-4 is my worst record across 3 vgc events, but I didn't feel like I was completely outplayed in any of my matches, so I'm happy. One loss was a great game that came down to a damage roll, and the others, to a few untimely misses and additional effects.`Still, I had a great time and Choice Scarf Butterfree absolutely rocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)