VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone competing today! I went 6-2 and got 22nd in my flight, so I'm out -.-

Rooting for Gavin, Jonathan, and Caleb to win Seniors. For Masters, hoping for Aaron Traylor to win or for Tiffany to score a Team Magma win.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!! GOGOGO EnFuego and Wolfey, you are the best!!!!!, TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 :''DD demonstrate that you two are the best in United States along with ray...

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since people had issues finding it yesterday, I will be livetweeting here. I will tweet when the stream goes up. I will likely need to use phones at first but am hoping to get at the very least Masters finals in a higher quality stream. If they do the finals separately this year, I'll try to get Seniors + Masters in high quality. I think my batteries can last about an hour for that.

Off to the event now.

Solid top cut there

GO WOLFEY DOZZ RYUZAKI AND ENFUEGO (you curly haired bastard you deserve to win something rofl)

CaptKirby beats Enfuego 2-0. Crow350 beats Dozz 2-1. Fishy beats jhud 2-0. tad wins 2-1. Sixonesix beats Charzaro 2-1.

Wolfey beats Cassie 2-1. MangoSol beats Unreality 2-1. TTS won 2-0. Fish won 2-0.

Cybertron wins. Snake beats BlitznBurst 2-0. Snivy wins. kingofkongs loses. SP67 wins. TalkingLion wins.

ZachDro beats Nickscor 2-0. Human wins. R2 starting

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CaptKirby 2-0 EnFuego
Crow350 2-1 Dozz
Fishy 2-0 Jhud
sixonesix 2-1 Charzaro
Wolfey 2-1 Cassie
MangoSol 2-1 Unreality

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Made a pussy move and got punished for it, Gg's all round. Very well played crow350.

Can't really complain at top 32 considering I didn't really want to play this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)