VGC '12 Updates: November 13th Regionals

Duy just told me that Canadians (not sure who he's referring to) are at the top of the bracket. He is currently playing Stephen Morioka :(

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Duy just told me that Canadians (not sure who he's referring to) are at the top of the bracket. He is currently playing Stephen Morioka :(
That would be Team Rocket Elite and R Inanimate. So I assume both are undefeated!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Went way above my expectations, 7th in Long Beach. Had a blast meeting paul, omegadonut, and huy. Good time boys!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CA
From that list:
2. Metabou
3. makiri
7. NixHex
10. Age of Kings
12. supe
14. OmegaDonut
25. DeagleBeagle
33. Ash "Batpig" Ketchum

is what I recognize

OR
Dragonking700 4-1

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
HEY

KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE I CAN'T SLEEP YOU'RE POSTING TOO LOUDLY

HOW CAN I AVOID THE FLOODS IF I CAN'T SLEEP

HEY

KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE I CAN'T SLEEP YOU'RE POSTING TOO LOUDLY

HOW CAN I AVOID THE FLOODS IF I CAN'T SLEEP
Excuse me, we've had a couple noise complaints about your room, apaprently talking isnt allowed at our hotel after the hours of midnight, aka when the bar closes. Also the guys next door are preparing for a flash flood so if you could let them concentrate that would be great. Also you can't sit here.

I am really curious about the other Sandstorm player that got third. I was able to recover after losing first round but I could get so far with 7th. :( If only it was a top8. It was nice meeting everyone and I will look forward to Philly.

lol, all I can say about this regional was wtf. It was a lot of fun though. I like how I RNG'd all of my friends teams, who barely play or practice, and two of them got top 4 and I got like 26th haha. Just goes to show you no matter how good of a player you are, can't beat da hax. But grats to all of you who did well. I'm ready to have another shot at VGC asap. Can't have bad luck forever. haha

Oregon represent! I went 4-3, getting 17th of 72 in Masters. I'm rather disappointed in my Round 3 performance, where I went up against the winner (and had a very solid chance of winning if I had the brains to Blizzard + Blizzard instead of Blizzard + Surf T1), but I didn't screw up tremendously in any other matches. Then again, I think that I might've been able to pull off a win in the fourth round if I had the balls to predict...

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
CA
From that list:
2. Metabou
3. makiri
7. NixHex
10. Age of Kings
12. supe
14. OmegaDonut
25. DeagleBeagle
33. Ash "Batpig" Ketchum

is what I recognize

OR
Dragonking700 4-1
I weep because Firestorm didn't recognize number 17... :P

First time going, it was fun. Saw Deztroya and met Omega Donut and Supe (who was tge only guy who swept me out of the seven I faced). On the other hand, poor Supe for having to house so many members!

5th place feels like a knife wound to my dreams. At least I have 3D Mario to absorb the tears lol. Gl to those who are still competing!
Yeah, no kidding! At our regional, a guy actually missed out on $300 due to opponents' opponents' win percentage. If that's not proof that swiss should always be accompanied with a top cut, then I don't know what is.

Anyways:

MO

Cyrus 5-1

P.S. Apologies for lurking, lol.

Yeah, no kidding! At our regional, a guy actually missed out on $300 due to opponents' opponents' win percentage. If that's not proof that swiss should always be accompanied with a top cut, then I don't know what is.

Anyways:

MO

Cyrus 5-1

P.S. Apologies for lurking, lol.
that was me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)