VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark me down as being there! LCQ here I come!!!
After having a decidedly mediocre showing at the NorCal regionals, I've done a bit of practicing and am now ready to have a kick-ass time at Worlds!

But does the hotel have to be so expensive??

Also, I'm down to go see lava floes some night if there's a smogonite outing. Just putting that out there.

I just want to wish you all good luck and I hope everyone travels safely, I cant wait to hear all about it and the war stories, and maybe next year Ill be able to join you all!

Play well, Play fair and Have fun!

Nah, everyone is either on their way to hawaii or waiting in the airport like me!
We´ll arrive at 8:25PM :D

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'll be doing laundry and packing today. Gotta go dig up the Red Corvette.

I made a phonecall to Sekiam last night. There were Kasty, Ravi, Brajan, Donsteve, Flash and Sekiam himself waiting for their flight to depart from Madrid's airport. Not sure how Luna is going to Hawaii though.

I wish the best of lucks to them, also to Pokebasket, Repray & family, Pokerob (you're such a great guy ^^) and everyone else attending.

Cheers!

Edit: Is there anyone kind enough to live stream the VGC matches?

wish i could be there :( was one battle away :'(
Exact same story here man :(

Good luck to everyone, especially Pokerob, IceArceus and Martin Meisel. Go and have fun and do your best.

I expect either a USA or GER winner to be honest.

Good luck to everyone competing! Hoping for Snake/Cybertron to take Seniors. So many great competitors in Masters, no use predicting.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Picked up the car today, gonna go drive over to Kona side in the morning. Hope to see you all there!

Would be cool if Bluecookies can make it again, he vs the old japanese champion in a good set with some interesting deep thought strategies would be nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)