VGC '12 World Championships - Kona, HI, USA - WON by BlueCookies & Dimsun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats everyone who did well! And three time champ Ray!

Feels kind of nice to be home again after... hm... 33.5 hours travelling and waiting in airports? Wow. Protip: Don't fly to Hawaii via Amsterdam, it's entirely the wrong direction.

I guess I'll do a write up sometime? Though, two thirds of my matches are me losing horribly. (Well, not too horribly.) I'm not sure I can even read the notes I took. "Leaf Storm Power Swap Eggy Protect Psychock Sitrus" is apparently how I lost to Wolfe. At least I had awesome resistance!

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats everyone who did well! And three time champ Ray!

Feels kind of nice to be home again after... hm... 33.5 hours travelling and waiting in airports? Wow. Protip: Don't fly to Hawaii via Amsterdam, it's entirely the wrong direction.

I guess I'll do a write up sometime? Though, two thirds of my matches are me losing horribly. (Well, not too horribly.) I'm not sure I can even read the notes I took. "Leaf Storm Power Swap Eggy Protect Psychock Sitrus" is apparently how I lost to Wolfe. At least I had awesome resistance!
eh I had no problem flying from hawaii to amsterdam :P but I live in the netherlands. did you go like Kona > LA > Detroit > Amsterdam > London or so on your way back?

Guys, has anyone created a video thread yet? Or we just post the videos here?
Check out my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ravipk94/videos I´ve uploaded
a few videos from worlds (swiss rounds and stuff), I`ll be uploading more as soon as
I find them :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9p8cWSxtQo&feature=plcp Huy Ha vs 13Yoshi37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN7TIira768&feature=plcp Anant vs Miguel1999(Spain) Strong senior battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z036mAYb5tI&feature=plcp Ravi vs Flame, yeah thats me losing to Flame in swiss rounds

Eiganjo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93k2WlLGcc&feature=youtu.be There you go, Ray Rizzo vs Matteo Ginni Swiss Rounds ;D
If you dont understand spanish subs, cress misses the last ice beam and ray wins beacuse of higher amount of HP (Time is over)
why must you have this abysmall music on it, totally ruins everything. The same vids will be up soon on NB regardless with better quality and no shitty music :P

stop telephoning me eeee Even though I listen to hip hop music
I have to admit this song and lady gaga are not that bad though lol
But yeah I feel you, I accept any song suggestions :D

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good to see these battles. You're finding them on Wi-Fi Finder, right?

edit: i think she means the vs player

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
why must you have this abysmall music on it, totally ruins everything. The same vids will be up soon on NB regardless with better quality and no shitty music :P
I have no problem with the music. It makes it more fun to watch and you should be appreciative someone put up these matches. Any other place putting it up is taking its sweet time! So next time think about what you're saying before you post it.

Eiganjo

I have no problem with the music. It makes it more fun to watch and you should be appreciative someone put up these matches. Any other place putting it up is taking its sweet time! So next time think about what you're saying before you post it.
actually I did think about what I said, still standing by my point. I had already seen these videos before these were uploaded, plus in better quality. Music is everyones taste, but I don't like it, I prefer the original music over any 'popular' music. Personally, I rather have great quality and have to wait a bit before seeing them, all the more worthwhile.

Ok then just go upload your own ones, but lets stop this topic, Its nonsense to start a discussion because of pokemon video games music

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
actually I did think about what I said, still standing by my point. I had already seen these videos before these were uploaded, plus in better quality. Music is everyones taste, but I don't like it, I prefer the original music over any 'popular' music. Personally, I rather have great quality and have to wait a bit before seeing them, all the more worthwhile.
Mute the video and play your own music is a quick and easy fix. The video is sped up so they have to change the music.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow sleeping his own Cresselia was pretty bad. :( Interesting match though anyway. If you find any more keep uploading :D

Woooow solid stuff. Just what I'd expect of Wolfey. <3

That and Sejun's really good now, can't wait to play him again- he should make it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)