VGC 2010 Simulator Tournament R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Approved

Now that we have POKEMON ONLINE? support a simulator that has doubles implemented, I thought it'd be a good idea to give the simulator players a chance to experience the only official doubles metagame that exists. This will be a VGC 2010 tournament with a twist.

Rules

- All battles will be Double Battles
- All Pokemon must be Level 50 or below
- Players will go into battle with four Pokemon
- Species Clause
- Item Clause
- Soul Dew is banned
- The banlist is as follows: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys (all forms), Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
- The following Pokemon are restricted (this means that you can only have FOUR of these Pokemon on your team of six, and you can only go into battle with TWO of them): Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
- This will be played on POKEMON ONLINE

Special Rules

Now here's the twist. All matches will be best of 3 and you will be playing using Stadium Mode. For those of you who don't know, this means you will see ALL SIX of your opponent's Pokemon before the battles and then pick four Pokemon to go into battle with (you can change which four Pokemon you want to use each battle).

How this will work is both players will PM me the six Pokemon that they're going to use on their team. Once I have six Pokemon from both players in a match-up, I will PM each player their opponent's team and then they'll be ready to battle. You may change your team of six each round, PM me with the new team if this is the case. If you're using the same team, say so in the thread. If your opponent brings any Pokemon that were not on their original squad of six, save the log and PM me. Any players found to be cheating will be disqualified and possibly banned from joining tournaments.

New Rules

Also, playes are not allowed to change the Moves / EVs / Natures of their Pokemon between matches in the best of 3 series. I'm not going to bother having people send this information in the PMs since I'm not asking for logs and they could just as easily still cheat without me knowing. I will however suggest that any player who suspects his opponent changed the Moves / EVs / Natures of their Pokemon should save the log of that battle and PM it to me.

As for changing items, you're allowed to switch your six items around between matches in the series, but you're not allowed to add new items. For example, say my team has Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Leftovers, Life Orb, Iron Ball and Choice Band. I can take Choice Scarf off of Kyogre and give it Choice Specs while giving the Choice Scarf to another Pokemon. But I can't take Choice Scarf off of Kyogre and give it Wacan Berry. I think you all get the point.

Pairings

Tyler vs Marcurcio
undisputed vs drcossack
skarm vs coolking49
Raseri vs JabbaTheGriffin
noobiess vs Accipender
muffinhead vs JRank
Quagsires vs Cybertron
smashlloyd20 vs Lady Bug
Knightofthewind vs Ranigad
GoldenKnight vs StevenSnype
purplefingers vs KingEmpoleon
Bianca222 vs Colonel M
AlphaJolt vs Mizuno
Megan_Fox vs Synre
sandman vs Expert Evan
Firestorm vs andrea
Eo Ut Mortus vs BabyPanda
evan vs B-Lulz
The Wolf vs Werecario
Bad Ass vs Huy
Delta2777 vs UPPERDECKER
Alaka vs Dubulous
Sixonesix vs zorbees
kd24 vs Ice-Eyes
badalcristiano vs Kinneas
Ninahaza vs Vaz
snorlax vs Agammemnon
The_Chaser vs HBK
Ditto vs Earthworm
HolyChipmunk vs Heist
little loven vs WhiteQueen
DeagleBeagle vs ENZ0

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 13TH
For subs I'll just pick randomly out of whoever didn't get in.

THIS WILL BE ON POKEMON ONLINE SINCE POKE LAB IS DEAD, DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://www.pokemon-online.eu

locopoke

Banned deucer.
remember PM ME YOUR SIX POKEMON when i get PMs from both people ill exchange the teams and you're good to go

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Contacted B-Lulz. Next week is pretty busy for me so we might be pushing it pretty close to the deadline. I'll get my team in shortly, though.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
well well, it was nice of drcossack to give me his VGC team. this should be interesting
Yeah. Unfortunately for me, our match could go either way. I am interested to see how two of my teams play against one another, but coolking said it best:

And, here's (some of) my predictions:

Tyler vs Marcurcio
undisputed vs drcossack
skarm vs coolking49
Raseri vs JabbaTheGriffin
noobiess vs Accipender
muffinhead vs JRank
Quagsires vs Cybertron
ILoveLiza vs Lady Bug
Knightofthewind vs Ranigad
GoldenKnight vs StevenSnype
purplefingers vs KingEmpoleon
Bianca222 vs Colonel M
AlphaJolt vs Mizuno
Megan_Fox vs Synre
sandman vs Expert Evan
Firestorm vs andrea
Eo Ut Mortus vs BabyPanda
evan vs B-Lulz
The Wolf vs Werecario
Bad Ass vs Huy
Delta2777 vs UPPERDECKER
Alaka vs Dubulous
Sixonesix vs zorbees
kd24 vs Ice-Eyes
badalcristiano vs Kinneas
Ninahaza vs Vaz
snorlax vs Agammemnon
The_Chaser vs HBK
Ditto vs Earthworm
HolyChipmunk vs Heist
little loven vs WhiteQueen
DeagleBeagle vs ENZ0

A couple hard choices in there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)