VGC 2010 Sudden Death - Final [Won by Huy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Rules.
  • This will be a 32 man Double Elimination tournament.
  • Sign-ups will be first come first serve.
  • Matches will be best 2 of 3.
  • Games should be played on auto-level to 50.
  • All rules of VGC 2010 apply, those can be found here.
  • Players are allowed to use up to 6 Pokemon and up to 6 items in one set. Meaning, You may use 4 Pokemon in match 1 and then you may switch in 2 subs for the following matches.
  • Additionally, the item Micle Berry is banned.
  • When the first pokemon drops off the screen, its owner loses, no matter what happens the rest of the turn. That Pokemon's owner should go ahead and hit run at the end of the turn.

Finalists
~GoldenEmp v Huy

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
It's double elimination. I'm from Loser's you're from Winner's. I have to beat you twice to win. You only have to beat me once.

Alaka Edit: This is not the case, disregard.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
NO THATS NOT TRUE

Emp's consolation for being in the winners bracket is that he didn't play the losers only rounds. Whoever wins the single best 2 out of 3 match wins.

@Emp - That was just a copy/paste error moving the op, sorry.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
And if you remain unbeaten you will win, but if you lose once you will both have one loss but he will have had to play more rounds.

Huy is 7-1 you are 6-0, if he beats you he will have the better record. It's fair.

So, after a long time of holding this....

I'm playing Huy right now. We're currently 1-1 and we're playing Game 3.

EDIT: Huy wins because of a low damage roll LOL

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)