VGC 2016 help with 2 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,sorry if it is the wrong section and sorry my bad english.I am a newbie of the competitive,just started to play it some month ago when i purchased pokemon AS after i stopped with crystal(not had gba or ds).I am trying to make a VGC2016 team,i tryied a first one ..but i see always the same core (groudon,xerneas,kanga,milotic) with trick room..so i want take my team into the trick room too.
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Level: 50
EVs: 196 HP / 60 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Protect

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 52 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
- Tailwind
- Protect

(Dusclops) @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rock Slide

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 4 SpA / 100 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Helping Hand

it need a lot of adjstutment i know,not sure what pokemon to change.
Plus i am trying to make another team from myself.I put it dialga modest with HA(modest locked),white kyurem,talonflame,kanga, and not know how to finish it,maybe togekiss milotic,or milotic and amounguss..or something elsenot know...i am makint this team for be fast ,so i use tailwind on talonflame and taunt ..for fast kill dark void users or trick room users.thanks for the help

Mizuhime

Lets keep our secrets dirty
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
this is indeed the incorrect forum and you would likely have better luck with this in the Other teams section of the RMT Forum. This post, however needs a little bit of work before it's suitable for that either. You Show us the mons which is good, but you don't go into enough depth to help us know what the mons purposes are and what they common leads are and so on. Expand on this a little bit before it's moved and you're more likely to get better answers for the questions you have :)

ok sorry but i not found any for team help.i am italian so i am not really able to describe what i want and no understand well all words .i try to fix it a little bit.

Hello and welcome to Smogon

Unfortunately, you have posted this in the wrong section, if you want help with completed teams you should post in the ORAS Other Teams section, not in this forum. This is also clearly stated in the rules for this forum. As you have not followed the rules, this thread will be locked. Additionally, as Mizuhime said, if this were to be posted in the ORAS Other Teams section, you would need to write more about the individual Pokemon, why you chose them for your team, etc. (The rules for the Other Teams section can be found here).

Status
Not open for further replies.