VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Rotom-F@ Chople Berry
Modest/Timid 252 sp.atk/252 speed/4 HP
Levitate
-Blizzard
-Thunderbolt
-Will-O-Wisp
-Protect
Rotom Fridge has a unique niche in being the only Pokemon to sport dual STAB for both Ice type moves(in this case, only Blizzard, which is perfectly fine) and Electric type moves. This forms the famous BoltBeam combo and hits hard on most things other then, say, Magnezone. Will-O-Wisp is choice to help cripple any physical attackers on the field that threaten it. It's typing can be a bit frail though, weak to Fire, Fighting, and Rock, three of the more commonly used types in VGC. However, it seems reasonable for a Hail team and a very power-oriented choice.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Tyranitar @ Chople berry
Nature: Quiet
EV's: 252 Hp/208 Sp.Atk/48 Att
Ability: Unnerve
- Dark Pulse/Crunch
- Blizzard
- Rock Slide
- Protect

This is mainly to stop yache berry sets and other stuff like sitrus Jellicent. Also its very unexpected to see a T-Tar with this set(but predictable in VGC). With T-Tars bulkyness he can take nice hits and still hit back hard. Along with his ability and nature he can nicely shut down Trick Room.
Unnerve and Chople Berry don't work well together.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've been busy the past few days, but if no one else is going to submit any more Pokemon I will put up our next poll sometime tonight.

Hitmontop, covers the x2 weakness Aboma and Chandy have for the team without adding too many added weakness, also access to Fake Out and has a wonderful ability. Ttar negates the effects of hail and adds loads of weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)