Vgc help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a plan. Mainly i want to counter the vgc meta currently and not use the super common mons. Im different and like to use different mons. Maybe a rain team,or tr. Im open for ideas.

Okay, lots of stuff kinda weird on this team. First off: Hazards like Spikes and Stealth Rock are a but garbage in VGC, so idk what you would be doing with that Skarmory. Especially since Celesteela outclasses it in almost every way. Moxie on Gyarados is unusual, since most people run Intimidate, but if it works for you then you go you. The Tapu Koko is pretty standard, so it looks good. Although the Ground Silvally (btw: Multiattack is physical, so You would have wanted Naive instead of Modest) should probably switch over to Garchomp. I can't entirely say Incineroar is bad, it did win a premier challenge, but in this case Alolan Marowak would probably be more optimal to help protect Celesteela and Gyarados from electric attacks. As for the Extreme Evoboost Eevee... I doubt that would work out amazingly, but I can't entirely think of what I would suggest. Sometimes you need to be bold and read between the lines I reckon.

Hope that helps you with the team ya posted.

I actually didnt post a team. Mainly bc i have no idea what i wanted to use at the time. Ive been looking at rain and tr teams. As well as the pokemon comfey. Maybe we can start with this area to help me build a team.

This year, pretty much anything is viable, if the team is built right. Just pick a couple pokemon you want to play with, and work from there. But we can't just magic you up a team out of thin air.

Also, if you wanna be different, don't play TR. That's a pretty darn common thing right now. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)