VGC Secret Santa: All I Want For Christmas are my Two Lead Mons (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

VGC Secret Santa: All I Want For Christmas are my Two Lead Mons
Approved by Earthworm and makiri

How to Host or Join Tournaments

Introduction
The VGC version of the popular Secret Santa Tournament, which is now in it's 6th year. When you sign up, you must also send in a team. From the total user pool, 64 users/teams will be chosen (along with several subs just in case). Each player will be randomly given a team that has been approved, and the tournament continues from there. So there are 2 chances to win this tournament, as the player or as their Secret Santa. Plus it's just a lot of fun!

Tournament Rules

• VGC 2012- Level 50
  • Only released DW Abilities
  • You MUST only use the team assigned to you
  • If you watch another tournament battle while you are still in the tournament you will be disqualified
Battle Clauses

• Doubles
  • Item Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Wifi Battle
  • Self-KO Clause
Banned

• Pokemon: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem
  • Moves: Dark Void, Sky Drop
  • Items: Unreleased Items
  • Abilities: Unreleased Abilities
Joining the Tournament
This will be a 64 person tournament, and that is a hard limit. You will not be in the tournament until your team has been screened and accepted. Several subs will be required, so do not hesitate to join. Teams will be assigned randomly as will pairings to ensure maximum fairness, I will not be a competitor because of my access to all of the teams, when Round 1 begins you will receive a PM containing your team that you must use for the tournament.

PLEASE submit the team that you most commonly use on Pokemon Online as this will be closer to a true team exchange, but remember these teams will be made public to other users, so if you have a top secret team you don't want in the hands of others, don't submit it. As a side note I will not tell the receiver of each team who the creator is until the tournament is over (so no one goes seeking help from the creator) and to add to the fairness each battler must keep each others team a secret as not to reveal anything the team might consist of (so please no “that Qwilfish surprised me” posts).

The following users are banned from entering: EeveeTrainer, Viodox, Flub, Dagger, CLegacyM, Biglsworth, Setrack. You may not join if you have ICBB status.

Accepted Teams
13Random37
Agammemnon
Alaka
Biosci
BlueCookies
Brandon13569
CRAAAAAAAAAAB
CakesofSpan
CriCri95
Cybertron
D4RR3N
DaFlo
Dimsun
EoUtMortus
Eraddd
Expert Evan
FAntom0
FelixMinamimoto
Firestorm
Fishy
H-C
Human
Huy
Infinity.Cypher
Jio
Kellhauled
Kinneas
MikeDecIsHere
Pkrs
SnakesOnAPlane
Snunch
Solace
StevenSnype
Superpokemon67
TV-Rocka
TalkingLion
The Wolf
Unreality
V17
Zarator
comi$$ioner
cosmicexplorer
iss
makiri
muffinhead
pokemonrocks777
theamericandream38
toasdt

I'll join, need to make a cool team to send in for this, strong teams are really swag teams.
Do they have to use shininess and nicknames given? Because that will be a big part of the team I'm making, at least the shininess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)