VGC Sudden Death 2010 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Rules.
  • This will be a 32 man Double Elimination tournament.
  • Sign-ups will be first come first serve.
  • Matches will be best 2 of 3.
  • Games should be played on auto-level to 50.
  • All rules of VGC 2010 apply, those can be found here.
  • Players are allowed to use up to 6 Pokemon and up to 6 items in one set. Meaning, You may use 4 Pokemon in match 1 and then you may switch in 2 subs for the following matches.
  • Additionally, the item Micle Berry is banned.
  • When the first pokemon drops off the screen, its owner loses, no matter what happens the rest of the turn. That Pokemon's owner should go ahead and hit run at the end of the turn.
Winners
~GoldenEmp v UPPERDECKER

Deadline is 1/5

Losers
sandman vs drcossack
Huy vs Inevitable

Deadline is 12/28

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry I just got it up, I was out of town and didn't have as much access as I thought I would.

Hmmm I've got a question:

The loser from my battle has to battle the winner from the Loser's bracket?

I'll contact UPPERDECKER ASAP

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
Ya'll don't actually have to be finished till the end of the next round, but I wanted to make sure your match got finished so I put it up early. I made that more clear now. Basically your's is a round 7 battle.

Ok, I'll take my time :P Thanks Len

EDIT 27 dic: Guys, I'll be leaving until the 3rd, just in case UPPERDECKER wanted to play :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)