1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

VGC team help

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Blaze123, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze123

Blaze123

Hello my friend is in need of a team and since I'm a noob at team building I need all of your help. My friend wants a team that is out of the ordinary but can win at least 4 battle in a row against me for the VGC.
  2. TheMantyke

TheMantyke ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᵒᵇᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᴷᶦʳᵇʸ
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

If you're looking for a solid vgc team, you can always check out tournament reports and RMTs that proclaim at least decent success if you just want your friend to have a team able to compete. If you'd like to make the team yourself, I'd recommend getting veteran help. You can hop onto #Pokemon for some vague advice or enroll in the next round of VGC Battling 101 on September 27th for a more thorough 1 on 1 learning experience.
  3. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

TheMantyke pretty much covered it all. For any other simple questions you might have, try the SQSA thread. Good luck to you and your friend!

If you'd like some basic help now, hop onto #pokemon and you'll be able to talk to some of the people you see around here and ask for team help. Be mindful of current conversations though!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)