move 3: Taunt
move 4: Bolt Strike
ability: Victory Star
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 Def
nature: Jolly

Moves
========

-Taunt is a great move for Stall Breaker Victini, as it threatens many walls that can normally heal off burn and V-Create damage
-Will-O-Wisp is a key tool wear down walls, ans also weakens physical attackers
-V-Create is there as a powerful STAB attack to finish off weakened foes
-Bolt Strike is added to threaten Water-types on stall, such as Suicune and Gyarados.

Set Details
========

-Running a Jolly nature allows Victini to speed tie at worst with both Mega Charizards, Mega Gardevoir, Zapdos, and Manaphy
-Toxic can be used to wear down walls that aren't too effected by V-Create and Bolt Strike

Usage Tips
========

Coming Soon

Team Options
========

Coming Soon

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, so I was going to let this slide, but Adrian Marin approached me saying he wants to do this analysis. I talked with Dice, and I'm going to let him. First of all, he has been using this set for a long time and has extensive experience with it, including an RMT he just posted exhibiting the perfect environment for it to shine. Secondly, Valmanway you didn't know the set when you took the analysis and have an EV spread that's entirely off-kilter.

Appreciate your efforts to contribute and would love your help in the future, but I think this is for the best.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, so I was going to let this slide, but Adrian Marin approached me saying he wants to do this analysis. I talked with Dice, and I'm going to let him. First of all, he has been using this set for a long time and has extensive experience with it, including an RMT he just posted exhibiting the perfect environment for it to shine. Secondly, Valmanway you didn't know the set when you took the analysis and have an EV spread that's entirely off-kilter.

Appreciate your efforts to contribute and would love your help in the future, but I think this is for the best.
Yeah, I agree. I guess I was too quick to help out and wound up goofing up. I'll learn from this so I can do analyses I know I can do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)