move 3: Will-O-Wisp
move 4: Bolt Strike
ability: Victory Star
item: Leftovers
evs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
nature: Adamant

Moves
========

• Taunt is a good move for this set as it is an excellent way of debilitating setup sweepers, hazard setters and walls like Calm Mind Clefable, Heatran and Chansey respectively.
  • Will-O-Wisp allows it to wear down the opposition and cripple physical attackers. It's also quite good against opposing Pursuit trappers. Gliscor and Landorus-T are some of its most common switch ins, due to this fact, Will-O-Wisp is particularly deadly, especially against Gliscor before its orb activates.
  • V-Create is a staggeringly powerful STAB move that can threaten walls and attackers alike. It must also be used carefully since after the drop, it becomes very vulnerable to Pursuit trappers.
  • Bolt Strike not only adds great coverage, it's also highly efficient against threats like non-Earth Power Heatran, Mega Charizard-Y, Rotom-W, Subpunch Mega Mawile and Substitute + 3 attacks Mega Medicham with its great base power. It's worth noting that Bolt Strike leaves you a little more vulnerable to Gliscor and Landorus-T, the latter can be burned on the switch, possibly crippling it indefinitely.
  • Blue Flare with full Spa investment and a Modest nature is a viable alternative over V-Create. Blue Flare leaves you a little less vulnerable to Pursuit and has a surprise factor, but the difference in power is noticeable. It's worth noting that using Bolt Strike with Blue Flare is undesirable
  • Glaciate may be used instead of Taunt to take care of common switch ins like Latias, Latios, Landorus-Therian, Gliscor, Greninja and many others thanks to its added effect in an incredibly useful speed drop and its advantageous typing.
  • Thunder is an alternative to Bolt Strike if you wish to use Blue Flare, its bad accuracy is compensated by Victory Star.
  • Grass Knot may be used instead of Bolt Strike, but it's inferior since it leaves you vulnerable to Heatran. It doesn't do much else besides nailing Quagsire.

Set Details
========

• The EV spread allows it to outpace Jolly Tyranitar and Adamant Bisharp while optimising its bulk to take on dangerous threats and guarantee its survival against Mega Mawile's Sucker Punch at full health. You can also use an EV spread of: 248 HP / 144 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Speed to avoid the 2HKO from High Jump Kick Mega Medicham. However, it performs worse against any team without Mega Medicham, so it isn't really worth it most of the time. If you want to outspeed Jolly Mega Tyranitar, you may opt to use 120 speed EVs with a more bulky spread or offensive spread.
  • Victory Star is a cool ability that makes most of its moves more accurate, Bolt-Strike and Will-O-Wisp become 93% accurate for example.
  • Use a Modest nature if you intend to use Blue Flare, never use Blue Flare with Bolt Strike.
Usage Tips
========

• This set also plays as an effective check against Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham and Mega Gardevoir, provided that these threats don't have the appropriate coverage moves to defeat it.
  • Try to keep it healthy to check threats optimally as it lacks reliable recovery.
  • This set excels in stall teams and balanced teams due to its ability to check extremely dangerous threats in one slot and break through most stall teams.

Team Options
========

• Chansey is a great partner as it is able to provide large wishes and heal status with Heal Bell.
  • Defog users like Skarmory and Mandibuzz are good teammates.
  • Alomomola does particularly well as a teammate since it is able to provide large wishes and help combat Mega Medicham.
  • Latias and Latios often switch in due to their resistance to Victini's attacks. Because of this, Pursuit trappers like Tyranitar and Bisharp are good teammates.
  • This set appreciates Wish passers and clerics due to its lack of recovery and prone to status.

Stall Breaker
########
name: Stall Breaker
move 1: Taunt
move 2: V-Create
evs: 248 hp / 140 atk / 64 def / 56 spe

Moves
========

Taunt allows Victini to debilitate setup sweepers, hazard setters, and walls such as Calm Mind Clefable, Heatran, and Chansey, respectively. Will-O-Wisp is key to this set, as it is used to wear down the opposition and cripple physical attackers while providing a decent way of dealing with opposing Pursuit trappers like Tyranitar and Bisharp. V-create is a staggeringly powerful STAB move that threatens all kinds of Pokemon. V-create must be used carefully, as Victini becomes vulnerable to Pursuit trappers after the Defense drop.

Bolt Strike adds great coverage and is highly efficient against threats such as non-Earth Power Heatran, Mega Charizard- Y, Rotom-W, SubPunch Mega Mawile, and Substitute + 3 attacks Mega Medicham, courtesy of its great Base Power. Using Bolt Strike makes Victini a little vulnerable to Gliscor and Landorus-T; however, the latter can be burned on the switch, possibly crippling it indefinitely.

Blue Flare with full Special Attack investment and a Modest nature is a viable alternative over V-create. Blue Flare leaves Victini less vulnerable to Pursuit, but the difference in power is noticeable. It's worth noting that using Bolt Strike with Blue Flare is undesirable because Victini can't compromise its bulk, speed, and power. Glaciate can be used instead of Taunt to surprise and take care of common switch-ins such as Latias, Latios, Landorus-T, Gliscor, Greninja, Garchomp, and many others thanks to its added effect, an incredibly useful Speed drop, and its advantageous typing. Thunder is a decent alternative to Bolt Strike if you wish to use Blue Flare, as its bad accuracy is compensated for by Victory Star. Grass Knot can also be used instead of Bolt Strike, but it's inferior, as it leaves Victini vulnerable to Heatran. Grass Knot really doesn't do much else besides nailing Quagsire and Hippowdon.

Set Details
========
The EV spread allows Victini to outpace Adamant Mega Heracross while optimizing its bulk to take on dangerous threats and avoid the 2HKO against Adamant Mega Medicham's High Jump Kick . Victory Star is a useful ability that makes its moves more accurate. For example, Bolt Strike and Will-O-Wisp become 93% accurate. If you intend to use Blue Flare, use a Modest nature; never use Blue Flare with Bolt Strike, as it forces Victini to forgo much needed Speed or bulk.

Usage Tips
========
Gliscor, Garchomp, and Landorus-T are some of Victini's most common switch-ins. As such, Will-O-Wisp is particularly deadly, especially against Gliscor before its Toxic Orb activates. This set effectively checks Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham, and Mega Gardevoir, provided that these threats don't have the appropriate coverage moves to defeat it. Victini gets worn down easily, so try to keep it healthy so it can optimally check threats, as it lacks reliable recovery. This set excels on stall teams and balanced teams due to its ability to check extremely dangerous threats in one slot and break through most stall teams.

Team Options
========
Clerics such as Chansey and Clefable are great partners, as Victini is vulnerable to status effects. Additionally, both Clefable and Chansey are able to provide much-needed Wish support. Alomomola, in particular, is a great Wish passer, as it is able to help combat threats such as Mega Medicham and Mega Mawile. Defog users such as Skarmory and Mandibuzz are good teammates, as Victini detests taking Stealth Rock damage. Pursuit trappers such as Tyranitar and Bisharp are also useful, as Latios and Latias commonly switch into Victini.

Last edited:

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
- Mention that Bolt Strike is mostly there to break MMedi and MMaw's sub without dropping your defenses.
- I'd mention an alternative spread of 252 HP / 160 Atk / 64 Def / 32 Speed. What this spread does is avoid the 2HKO from Adamant Mega-Medicham 100% of the time, however it preforms worse against any team w/o MMedi so it isn't really worth it most of the time.
- Might want to mention that Sucker Punch from Mega-Mawile actually doesn't OHKO it at full health.
- Mention that it's unwise to use V-Create when opposing Pursuit trappers are still alive. (and that Victini hates Pursuit in general)

Last edited:
- Mention that Bolt Strike is mostly there to break MMedi and MMaw's sub without dropping your defenses.
- I'd mention an alternative spread of 252 HP / 144 Atk / 64 Def / 32 Speed. What this spread does is avoid the 2HKO from Adamant Mega-Medicham 100% of the time, however it preforms worse against any team w/o MMedi so it isn't really worth it most of the time.
- Might want to mention that Sucker Punch from Mega-Mawile actually doesn't OHKO it at full health.
- Mention that it's unwise to use V-Create when opposing Pursuit trappers are still alive. (and that Victini hates Pursuit in general)
Thanks! - the spread, these are details I forgot to mention.

Last edited:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Rest should be removed, Wish support is enough if you want Victini to stay healthy. Bolt Strike just covers too many defensive stuff, including Slowbro, Heatran, and Mega Charizard Y, as well as a lot of offensive Pokemon, as well as giving you an attack to use when Pursuit users such as Tyranitar and Bisharp are alive.

Rest should be removed, Wish support is enough if you want Victini to stay healthy. Bolt Strike just covers too many defensive stuff, including Slowbro, Heatran, and Mega Charizard Y, as well as a lot of offensive Pokemon, as well as giving you an attack to use when Pursuit users such as Tyranitar and Bisharp are alive.
Removed all mentions of Rest.

At least slash Grass knot or HP Grass instead of WoW or Bolt Stirke because Grass Knot OHKO Quag and 2HKOs Hippo and Slowbro.

HP Grass can be used over Grass knot even though it doesn't OHKO Quagsire but it hits Rotom-W harder.

At least slash Grass knot or HP Grass instead of WoW or Bolt Stirke because Grass Knot OHKO Quag and 2HKOs Hippo and Slowbro.

HP Grass can be used over Grass knot even though it doesn't OHKO Quagsire but it hits Rotom-W harder.
WoW is absolutely indispensable since it's needed for Pursuit trappers, stallbreaking and Mega Maw. I mentioned Grass Knot as an inferior replacement for Bolt Strike. I did not mention hp grass since Grass Knot is better for Quagsire.

Also mentioned Blue Flare as an alternative to V-Create and explained its much lower BP.

This is ready for QC.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
mention a fast spread, like 290. i've had the speed come in handy before, outspeeding threats like kyub dnite mamoswine gyarados mttar is definitely valuable. overall slower is better, but a fast spread isn't bad.

mention bolt strike is your best move to hit rotom and char y, and that it gives things like lando-t and gliscor free switch-ins which is bad.

otherwise, not really much i could find to nitpick. solid work :]

qc 1/3

mention a fast spread, like 290. i've had the speed come in handy before, outspeeding threats like kyub dnite mamoswine gyarados mttar is definitely valuable. overall slower is better, but a fast spread isn't bad.

mention bolt strike is your best move to hit rotom and char y, and that it gives things like lando-t and gliscor free switch-ins which is bad.

otherwise, not really much i could find to nitpick. solid work :]

qc 1/3
Thanks! Updated it with your changes. I added a 120 Spe spread. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it doesn't want to outspeed anything above Jolly Mega Ttar as it really needs good bulk to do its job. Additionally, another reason why I find that much speed unnecessary is because many offensive threats at 70/90 base Spe like to boost their speed. Also mentioned that Landorus-T and a pre-orb-activated Gliscor can be burned on the switch.

Last edited:
Is Mega Ttar worth the speed?
Turn 1 it mega evolves and is still on base 61 speed for that turn and then it DDs that turn putting it at 71 +1
If it does swith in and back out again after being heal bell's you will need that speed but I wouldn't run that much speed for it

Also why has this set been written up individually when Victini's analysis is still in qc stage
Also on that topic it hasn't been touched in over a month. Would it be worth combining them?

Is Mega Ttar worth the speed?
Turn 1 it mega evolves and is still on base 61 speed for that turn and then it DDs that turn putting it at 71 +1
If it does swith in and back out again after being heal bell's you will need that speed but I wouldn't run that much speed for it

Also why has this set been written up individually when Victini's analysis is still in qc stage
Also on that topic it hasn't been touched in over a month. Would it be worth combining them?
The EVs are only used to outrun Jolly Tyranitar, not Mega Tyranitar. If you speak of the spread to outpace Jolly Mega Tyranitar, it's simply a benchmark that allows you to outspeed Mega Tyranitar while outspeeding more relevant Pokemon like Jolly Bisharp and Breloom.

The EVs are only used to outrun Jolly Tyranitar, not Mega Tyranitar. If you speak of the spread to outpace Jolly Mega Tyranitar, it's simply a benchmark that allows you to outspeed Mega Tyranitar while outspeeding more relevant Pokemon like Jolly Bisharp and Breloom.
Oh
Mis read that

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nice job with this, sorry for the long wait.

All I have to suggest is that you can mention Thunder as a possible Bolt Strike alternative when using Blue Flare.

QC Approved 2/3

176 atk gets the jump point + ohkos mega medicham which is somewhat relevant

skimmed through this and it looks fine. your original skeleton showed you were very knowledgeable about this set

3/3

176 atk gets the jump point + ohkos mega medicham which is somewhat relevant

skimmed through this and it looks fine. your original skeleton showed you were very knowledgeable about this set

3/3
So I tested the 120 Spe set with Victini more, and 176 attack EVs compared to max attack seem to be the superior option.

I think we need more opinions on this, I feel that Tini might not even need max attack as it appreciates having enough bulk to wall threats consistently

technically, 168 atk neutral ohkos medicham and it gives an odd HP # so let's go with:

248 HP / 168 Atk / 68 Def / 24 Spe Jolly

which brings in the living 2 high jump kicks from adamant medicham too. note: i didn't calc this but it's in your OP. i moved an ev out of hp and put it in def to have an odd hp #

once you adjust the ev mentions and the ev's in the main set, we can push this through gp

Adrian Marin

technically, 168 atk neutral ohkos medicham and it gives an odd HP # so let's go with:

248 HP / 168 Atk / 68 Def / 24 Spe Jolly

which brings in the living 2 high jump kicks from adamant medicham too. note: i didn't calc this but it's in your OP. i moved an ev out of hp and put it in def to have an odd hp #

once you adjust the ev mentions and the ev's in the main set, we can push this through gp

Adrian Marin
As discussed in IRC, the main spread will be kept. Replaced the fast spread with yours and adjusted EV mentions.

This is ready for GP

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You should probably remove the 248 HP / 144 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe Adamant spread I suggested before since no only is there little real reason to use it over Dice's spread, it also (and I just realised this) doesn't use all the EVs... my bad... If you want to replace it be either 248 HP / 162 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe Adamant if you're after the defensive jump point, and 248 HP / 64 Atk / 164 Def / 32 Spe Adamant if you're going for the offensive jump point. Maybe invest some SpD to take MGarde's Shadow Ball better. In any case, remove the original spread.

You should probably remove the 248 HP / 144 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe Adamant spread I suggested before since no only is there little real reason to use it over Dice's spread, it also (and I just realised this) doesn't use all the EVs... my bad... If you want to replace it be either 248 HP / 162 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe Adamant if you're after the defensive jump point, and 248 HP / 64 Atk / 164 Def / 32 Spe Adamant if you're going for the offensive jump point. Maybe invest some SpD to take MGarde's Shadow Ball better. In any case, remove the original spread.
Thanks, replaced it with 248 HP / 162 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe as I feel Dice's spread doesn't outclass it. I don't think preparing for Shadow Ball Mega Garde is necessary as those ones are weak to Chansey if they lack Taunt.

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi
Stall Breaker
########
Moves
========
Taunt allows Victini to debilitate setup sweepers, hazard setters, and walls like, such as Calm Mind Clefable, Heatran, and Chansey, respectively. Will-O-Wisp is a key move to this set as it is used to wear down the opposition and cripple physical attackers while providing a decent way of dealing with opposing Pursuit trappers like Tyranitar and Bisharp. V-Ccreate is a staggeringly powerful STAB move that threatens all kinds of Pokemon. V-Ccreate must be used carefully asince Victini becomes very vulnerable to Pursuit trappers after the Defense drop.
Bolt Strike adds great coverage and is highly efficient against threats likesuch as non-Earth Power Heatran, Mega Charizard- Y, Rotom-W, SubpPunch Mega Mawile, and Substitute + 3 attacks Mega Medicham, courtesy of its great bBase pPower. Using Bolt Strike leavmakes you a little vulnerable to Gliscor and Landorus-T; however, the latter can be burned on the switch, possibly crippling it indefinitely.
Blue Flare with full Special Attack investment and a Modest nature is a viable alternative over V-Ccreate. Blue Flare leaves you less prone to Pursuit, but the difference in power is noticeable. It's worth noting that using Bolt Strike with Blue Flare is undesirable because Victini can't compromise on bulk, speed and power. Glaciate can be used instead of Taunt to surprise and take care of common switch -ins likesuch as Latias, Latios, Landorus-Therian, Gliscor, Greninja, Garchomp and many others thanks to its added effect in an incredibly useful sSpeed drop and its advantageous typing. Thunder is a decent alternative to Bolt Strike if you wish to use Blue Flare, as its bad accuracy is compensated by Victory Star. Grass Knot can also be used instead of Bolt Strike, but it's inferior as it leaves you vulnerable to Heatran. Grass Knot really doesn't do much else besides nailing Quagsire and Hippowdon.
Set Details
========
The EV spread allows it to outpace Jolly Tyranitar and Adamant Bisharp while optimising its bulk to take on dangerous threats and guarantee its survival against Mega Mawile's Sucker Punch at full health. You can also use an EV spread of: 248 HP / 162 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe to avoid the 2HKO from Adamant High Jump Kick Mega Medicham. However, it performs worse against any team without Mega Medicham, so it isn't really worth it in most cases. If you want to outspeed Jolly Mega Tyranitar, you may opt to use a Jolly nature with 24 Spe EVs and preferably a bulky EV spread like:such as 248 HP / 168 Atk / 68 Def / 24 Spe. Additionally, 168 aAttack EVs allow it to OHKO Mega Medicham. Victory Star is a coouseful ability that makes its moves more accurate. Bolt- Strike and Will-O-Wisp become 93% accurate, for example. If you intend to use Blue Flare, use a Modest nature,; never use Blue Flare with Bolt Strike as it forces you to compromise much needed speed or bulk.
Usage Tips
========
Gliscor, Garchomp, and Landorus-T are some of Victini's most common switch -ins. Due to this factAs such, Will-O-Wisp is particularly deadly, especially against Gliscor before its Toxic Orb activates. This set effectively checks Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham, and Mega Gardevoir, provided that these threats don't have the appropriate coverage moves to defeat it?. Victini gets worn down easily, so try to keep it healthy so it can check threats optimally as it lacks reliable recovery. This set excels in stall teams and balanced teams due to its ability to check extremely dangerous threats in one slot and break through most stall teams.
Team Options
========
Clerics likesuch as Chansey and Clefable are great partners asince Victini is vulnerable to status effects. Additionally, both Clefable and Chansey are able to provide much -needed Wish support. Alomomola, in particular, is a great Wish passer as it is able to help combat threats such as Mega Medicham and Mega Mawile. Defog users likesuch as Skarmory and Mandibuzz are good teammates as Victini detests taking Stealth Rock damage. Pursuit trappers such as Tyranitar and Bisharp are useful as Latios and Latias commonly switch into Victini.

GP 1/2

Last edited:

Ender

pelagic
is a Contributor Alumnus
2/2

Okay, make sure you are very careful when you implement these changes. I found a lot of things that were not implemented properly from the previous check. Also, look at my comments (green italics) and let me know if you have any questions.

Stall Breaker
########

Moves
========

Taunt allows Victini to debilitate setup sweepers, hazard setters, and walls such as Calm Mind Clefable, Heatran, and Chansey, respectively. Will-O-Wisp is a key move to this set, [comma] as it is used to wear down the opposition and cripple physical attackers while providing a decent way of dealing with opposing Pursuit trappers like Tyranitar and Bisharp. V-create is a staggeringly powerful STAB move that threatens all kinds of Pokemon. V-create must be used carefully, [comma+space] as asince Victini becomes very vulnerable to Pursuit trappers after the Defense drop.
[space]
Bolt Strike adds great coverage and is highly efficient against threats such as non-Earth Power Heatran, Mega Charizard- Y, Rotom-W, SubPunch Mega Mawile, and Substitute + 3 attacks Mega Medicham, courtesy of its great Base Power. Using Bolt Strike makes Victini you a little vulnerable to Gliscor and Landorus-T; however, the latter can be burned on the switch, possibly crippling it indefinitely.
[space]
Blue Flare with full Special Attack investment and a Modest nature is a viable alternative over V-create. Blue Flare leaves Victini you less vulnerable prone to Pursuit, but the difference in power is noticeable. It's worth noting that using Bolt Strike with Blue Flare is undesirable because Victini can't compromise its on bulk, speed, [comma] [depending on how you mean speed, it maybe should be capitalized] and power. Glaciate can be used instead of Taunt to surprise and take care of common switch[removespace]-ins such as Latias, Latios, Landorus-T, Gliscor, Greninja, Garchomp, [comma] and many others thanks to its added effect, [comma] in an incredibly useful Speed drop, [comma] and its advantageous typing. Thunder is a decent alternative to Bolt Strike if you wish to use Blue Flare, [space] as its bad accuracy is compensated for by Victory Star. Grass Knot can also be used instead of Bolt Strike, but it's inferior, [comma] as it leaves Victini you vulnerable to Heatran. Grass Knot really doesn't do much else besides nailing Quagsire and Hippowdon.
[space]
Set Details
========
The EV spread allows Victini it to outpace Jolly Tyranitar and Adamant Bisharp while optimizing its bulk to take on dangerous threats and guarantee its survival against Mega Mawile's Sucker Punch at full health. You can also use an EV spread of [removed :] 248 HP / 162 Atk / 68 Def / 32 Spe to avoid the 2HKO from Adamant High Jump Kick Mega Medicham. However, it performs worse against any team without Mega Medicham, so it isn't really worth it in most cases. If you want Victini to outspeed Jolly Mega Tyranitar, you may opt to use a Jolly nature with 24 Spe EVs and preferably a bulky EV spread such as 248 HP / 168 Atk / 68 Def / 24 Spe. Additionally, 168 Attack EVs allow Victini it to OHKO Mega Medicham. Victory Star is a useful ability that makes its moves more accurate. For example, Bolt [removed -] Strike and Will-O-Wisp become 93% accurate, for example. If you intend to use Blue Flare, use a Modest nature; [removed ,] never use Blue Flare with Bolt Strike, [comma] as it forces Victini you to compromise forgo much needed speed or bulk.
[space]
Usage Tips
========
Gliscor, Garchomp, and Landorus-T are some of Victini's most common switch[remove space]-ins. As such, Will-O-Wisp is particularly deadly, especially against Gliscor before its Toxic Orb activates. This set effectively checks Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham, and Mega Gardevoir, provided that these threats don't have the appropriate coverage moves to defeat it[remove ?]. Victini gets worn down easily, so try to keep it healthy so it can optimally check threats, [comma] optimally as it lacks reliable recovery. This set excels on in stall teams and balanced teams due to its ability to check extremely dangerous threats in one slot and break through most stall teams. [Here do you mean it excels on stall teams or against them? if it is against, change the bolded on to against]
[space]
Team Options
========
Clerics such as Chansey and Clefable are great partners, [comma] as Victini is vulnerable to status effects. Additionally, both Clefable and Chansey are able to provide much[removed space]-needed Wish support. Alomomola, in particular, is a great Wish passer, [comma] as it is able to help combat threats such as Mega Medicham and Mega Mawile. Defog users such as Skarmory and Mandibuzz are good teammates, [comma] as Victini detests taking Stealth Rock damage. Pursuit trappers such as Tyranitar and Bisharp are also useful, [comma] as Latios and Latias commonly switch into Victini.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
e: actually before i upload

i'd prefer the main spread be changed to the one that evades the 2hko from mega medicham. while there is admittedly an annoying drop in power, having this insurance against mega medicham is key for stall. i also prefer to run 56 speed evs in order to outrun max speed mega heracross, which is also significant for stall. so, a spread of 248 hp / 140 atk / 64 def / 56 spe adamant is what i'd prefer.

Adrian Marin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)