1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

All Gens Victory RoAd [Won by M Dragon]

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by sandshrewz, Jul 18, 2012.

1. adv

adv formerly Triangles

Yet again I fell to Loki.
  2. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Won vs Loki, gg br0

Lost against worms, gg.
  3. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Beat ENZ0 again in a tight one, gg

it was really good so here's the replay

edit: beat HSA gg

lost to JackieChun gg
  4. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Beat MarceloDK again, gg
  5. Mulligan

Mulligan

Confirming. gg worms
  6. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ASDGAOHOLASFLLOLOASF @.@! Was the closest I got to beating Earthworm... I misplayed on one turn but that's about it I guess... should have walled that Togekiss and Shaymin :< thanks to whoever pointed out! I'm so speed creeping with 32 EVs everywhere now!! !_! LOL. Why did I Heal Bell against his Togekiss -.- G_G

Great match! :) Also claiming the worst player on Victory RoAd with 0-4 record -.- zzzz lol. In other news, this is updated!
  7. Earthworm

Earthworm

Confirming I beat sandshrewz and I also beat Noodlez, ggs
  8. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

lost vs hip, gg.
  9. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Won vs hip
    gg
  10. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Congrats to MDragon for being the first person to reach the indigo plateau!
  11. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

good work m dragon, and i think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that gorgie wasn't the first person to win...
  12. Earthworm

Earthworm

Beat twash, gg

and congrats M Dragon!

edit: also beat Floppy again and HellPowna, ggs
  13. HellPowna

HellPowna
    is a Past SPL Winner

14. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

!!!! Congrats to our first winner, M Dragon!! :D Great job!! Beating all four of them is hard enough and having a near-flawless record ._____. Please come to the Hall of Fame to receive your prize! xD psst please go ahead and post logs if you wish x)

Announcement!

This round of Victory RoAd will end in 16 days from now (18 August)! Please continue with your challenges, especially those who are close to finishing! All the best everyone! Don't let M Dragon be the only one to take the podium ^_^
  15. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

16. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

congrats m dragon!

since i havent posted any yet here are the replays of our games (we played again b/c he offered a rematch after the first game):

17. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Thanks for the replays Loki! xD

In other news... I choke wayyyyy too much :< Subperior rocks though but I guess I don't use it well enough :/ gg Earthworm for the 4th time g_g
  18. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Cool teams - Loki & MDragon. I especially enjoyed seeing Loki's chaosbreon in action - Wishmence partners well with it

The 2nd match was close and intense xd
  19. Earthworm

Earthworm

Confirming I beat sandshrewz, gg

Also beat Umby in a close game, gg

edit: beat SoulWind, gg
  20. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Confirming. gg
  21. SoulWind

SoulWind
    is a Tiering Contributoris a SPL Winner

I lost to Earthworm in a gg.
  22. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

lost to gene, gg
  23. Earthworm

Earthworm

Beat Folgorio and Floppy again ggs
  24. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

can we ban earthworm already? for fucks sake hes a HUGE thorn and im really the best...
  25. Earthworm

Earthworm

Won against Floppy again gg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)