Not open for further replies.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have defeated Loki. gg

But then I was defeated by Hipmonlee...gg

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All updated!! Also lost to Earthworm again despite my full team of gimmicks ;-;

[REPLAY]http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Earthworm-vs-sandz--2012-07-25[/REPLAY]

Lost Dugtrio too early... How uses SR Ttar?? T.T Also Leftovers should have told me that ;-; Mirror Coat + Screech Zone was a fun gimmick I made quite a while to counter other Magnezones bar Substitute variants and sometimes CMRachi. I guess it was the only one that managed to shine in the match >.> This Magnezone the best :> gg again Earthworm .-.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
The Maestro is set to take the crown before Floppy gets a chance. This is good news.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WTH M Dragon you're fast!! O.O Who will be the first to conquer the Victory RoAd or will the veteran players defend against them to the end?? Also if anyone saved logs and your opponent has agreed to it, you're strongly encouraged to post your replays here!! ^_^ It would be nice to watch a couple of great matches (and learn from other gens if you don't play them) :D Thanks! ^_^

On another note, updated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)