1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Vineon's Battling Retirement Thread

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Vineon, Jul 13, 2006.

1. GaviaO

GaviaO

Well, its kinda sad when somebody retires, but I hope you back some day Vineon! Have fun... =D
  2. Fuzion

Fuzion

Pretty cool. I have no memory of battling you, but if i did it was in one of those old gfaqs tourneys.
  3. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

theres a couple of rocket names in there but no rocketlvr

cloud 1-2
    GSC Loss 0-4
    RBY Win 3-0
    GSC Loss 0-2
    Just checked you for the hell of it and my record against you isnt as disastrous as I thought it'd be, I actually beat you once! I just realise now that all 3 battles were for the same thing.. a tournament named CLAM that was a rby/gsc 2 out of 3 sort of thing.. basically we needed a tiebreaker which I assumed you picked to be gsc after winning your match with a bigger margin than my win over you. I actually used a complete counter team in the 3rd match and couldnt win :(.

well that sucks.. I was certain we battled but I couldnt find anything :(:(
    There is a "Fusion" on the list but I dont think it is you, it was a rs match too.

HOWEVER I found this in my tournament wins page

FUZION'S NETBATTLE MONO TOURNEY 16 Gamefaqs Lake Of Rage Fuzion RBY monotype tournament
    NETBATTLE CHALLENGE CUP TOURNEY 16 Gamefaqs Jolt135 Fuzion RBY Randbat tournament

I won 2 gamefaqs tournaments you hosted, first name in list being the finalist, I remember winning that monotype tournament with an electric team and managing to beat a ground monoteam team in it :):).
  4. morning storm

morning storm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)