1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Viral Art

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Ritz, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Albinoloon

Albinoloon

That's great, but it kinda scares me! Lol

Like your work! I might request something! :)
  2. Ritz

Ritz

Feel free to. :)

Kay I decided to, instead of making ludicolo a 10-min project I rush to grind my mmo, actually take my time and shade him and everything. So I'll be working on him again.
    In the meantime, some fillers:
    From the scheme challenge:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And, my favie next to my arcanine: my houndoom. Prob in need of many hours and frowns' worth of tweaking, but for now, a sloppy sketch. Hopefully I can come back later and see what's wrong with him. :I
    [​IMG]
  3. Iggdrasil

Iggdrasil

Love those Limited Palette Challenge Pics :D. Very awesome. Love the Houndoom too, it's so bad ass it's actually kinda scary!

Great Job!
  4. Not Scicky

Not Scicky

Hey Ritz! I was wondering if you could maybe do a Feraligatr with the whole limited palette thing? Blue and Orange maybe? <3~
  5. Ritz

Ritz

Sure thing. :)

Any particular method you want me to go about it (ie. more like the drifloon or more like the rotom)? Cause if not I'm going to try a new one, haha.
  6. Not Scicky

Not Scicky

Like the drifloon would be aaaawesome, but you know, whatever you want. :)
  7. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

Love the Drifloon! If you're taking requests, can I have a black/blue Swoobat?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)