Please, close this fustercluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a female HA Chimchar spitback and a Repeat Ball Buneary? I've been looking for a Buneary that has a ball that matches its Non-Shiny form.
Ok i'll try to perfect-breed a female then.
Could you perfect-breed a female sycther?

I dunno where else to place this, so 600 posts shoutout:

If you're listed here, you're bae.
Also, I added a HA Treecko.
Is it weird that I don't know why my name is listed...? Lol but I feel special nonetheless :3

Anddddd...please CMT for your HP Ice Dive Ball HA Minun and Repeat Ball HA Fenniken, females for both. Thanks! :)

Is it weird that I don't know why my name is listed...? Lol but I feel special nonetheless :3

Anddddd...please CMT for your HP Ice Dive Ball HA Minun and Repeat Ball HA Fenniken, females for both. Thanks! :)
Friend Ball Shroomish and HA Nest Ball Chespin.

Also, I'm interested in the Dream Ball Emolga, Dive Ball Pachirisu, HA Turtwig, HA Piplup, Moon Ball Medicham, Sport Ball Combee, and Heal Ball Goomy.

Friend Ball Shroomish and HA Nest Ball Chespin.

Also, I'm interested in the Dream Ball Emolga, Dive Ball Pachirisu, HA Turtwig, HA Piplup, Moon Ball Medicham, Sport Ball Combee, and Heal Ball Goomy.
Ack, not the Shroomish! My luck with breeding those is so bad... T.T

For the other 7...how about both the Dive and Heal Charmanders, Pumpkaboo-XL, Calm Dive Flabebe, and a simple EM breeding project (the Snover or Tympole in my Wants section)? I can provide a female parent so you can also breed for yourself (Dream Ball HA Snover / Net Ball HA Tympole). Lmk if this is okay, or if you want to make changes. Looking to expand your Sinnoh stock? :)

Do you want to do flawless or spitback? It'll take some time for me to breed everything fyi...

Ack, not the Shroomish! My luck with breeding those is so bad... T.T

For the other 7...how about both the Dive and Heal Charmanders, Pumpkaboo-XL, Calm Dive Flabebe, and a simple EM breeding project (the Snover or Tympole in my Wants section)? I can provide a female parent so you can also breed for yourself (Dream Ball HA Snover / Net Ball HA Tympole). Lmk if this is okay, or if you want to make changes. Looking to expand your Sinnoh stock? :)

Do you want to do flawless or spitback? It'll take some time for me to breed everything fyi...
Spitback. I'll do the Net Ball Tympole tomorrow.

Well... I just got a female HA Chimchar... I'll do a perfect-breed of Scyther if you do a perfect of Buneary.
Is that female HA chimchar you got 31/31/31/XX/31/31? I got one with that spread and i've bred both and they're ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)