Viva la Espana (A World Cup RMT)

How did you feel about the World Cup final?

• Viva la Espana!

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Meh, good for them, I was supporting some other team though.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • -Turn off TV-

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Iniesta was offside, you (BAN ME PLEASE)!

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
"Iniesta's in the middle...Torres is trying to find him. It's broken for Fabregras, now it's Iniesta! This is it! That's the goal! Spain has scored..."

In honor of that amazing moment, and the 23 players responsible for making everyone in Amsterdam go into fetal position. I created this team based around the playing styles of some key players on the World Cup winning team.

-changes in green bold-
AT A GLANCE

Some Perks
• 5 immune to Toxic Spikes
• 6 that kick ass on any given day
• 3 that spread status like there's no tomorrow
• 23 that won the World Cup
• 11 Netherlands' players that shit themselves

X A V I, MF, The Lead (#8)
Football Club: Barcelona FC (Spain) @ Leftovers

Xavi is the puppetmaster in the show known as the Spain football team. As soon as the ball touches this guys' feet, everyone in Spain knows that something is about to happen. He starts every play for the Spain, and led all players in passes, passes completed, and pass completion percentage. Xavi is always in control of the ball, and does his job with an astounding calmness. This man is the mastermind behind Spain's win, and their future as a national team would be in great question if something happened to this guy.

Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SpD

• Stealth Rock
• U-Turn
• Thunderbolt
• Thunder Wave​

Why the Player: Like Xavi does for Spain, Uxie starts off my team's battle plan. Instead of Azelf who takes massive damage from pretty much everything, and chosen over Bronzong who easily becomes taunt bait, Uxie is the perfect combination of bulk, speed, and "omgg" that my team needs. After setting up SR, I can usually switch out Uxie for use later in the match.

- Stealth Rock makes the jobs of everyone else on the team so much easier, and gets the match started on my point. (Xavi starts off most of the plays in Spain.)

- I'll normally U-Turn out to use Uxie later in the match, usually to cripple the other teams' main sweeper later, or to set up SR again after I kill my opponent's Rapid Spinner. U-Turn also works to scout, and works very well with basically everyone else on my team. Heatran and Scizor can revenge kill, Vaporeon can hit the boy with Toxic, Rotom-f can use one of its many status inducting moves, and I may even get Dragonite to Dragon Dance if I feel it can get at least two up.

- Thunderbolt is Uxie's only real attacking move, and prevents it from becoming Taunt bait to Aerodactyl and otherwise.

- I use Thunder Wave to cripple the other team's lead, or if I switch Uxie out, I can bring it back in to vex the other team in some way. :)

Fernando Torres, FW, The Stall Bulldozer (#9)
Football Club: Liverpool (England) @ Life Orb

Fernando Torres is the salt to David Villa's pepper. Close friends that have such different playing styles, and yet they accomplish the same thing : score goals. While Fernando Torres wasn't as big a factor in the goal scoring this World Cup while David Villa shined, he helped set up the goal that won Spain its first ever World Cup.

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
EVs: 4 HP | 252 Spe | 252 SpA

• Fire Blast
• Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power Grass
• Explosion​

Why the Player: In this slot used to be the standard ScarfTran, whom I picked for its amazing coverage and ability to outspeed and check many threats in OU. Now in its place is the slower, harder hitting, and more tanky-ish Life Orb Heatran, which works a lot better for my teams synergy as a true part of my teams' offensive core, filling the special side of the bill that Dragonite leaves vacant.

-Fire Blast is mandatory STAB, hitting everything and anything else that's not named Heatran or part Water/Rock for massive damage.

-Dragon Pulse is my move of choice. I normally use it to scout, as Fire Blast may hit other Heatran, and there are far too many Levitaters and Flying types for me to feel comfortable using Earth Power on something that will likely switch.

- Hidden Power Grass helps me hit Swampert which my team previously had a lot of problems with, requiring me to switch to Vaporeon to force it to switch out, and then catching it with Dragonite later.

-Explosion, simply too much lulz, must I explain?

Andres Iniesta, MF, The Wisher (#6)
Football Club: Barcelona FC (Spain) @ Leftovers

Here's the man that scored the goal that made everyone of Dutch heritage sulk and the rest of the world cheer. For that one moment, Andres Iniesta was on top of the world, and he still is. Along with Xavi and Xabi Alonso, Andres Iniesta makes up the main trio in Spain's amazing midfield. Along with Barcelona and Spain teammate, Xavi, Andres Iniesta is regarded as one of the best playmakers in the world.

Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
EVs: 188 HP | 252 Def | 68 Spe

• Wish
• Protect
• Toxic
• Surf​

Why the Player: Vaporeon is the magnet that holds my team together, and often makes its appearance after Heatran or Scizor cleans something up. After U-Turning with Uxie or Scizor, I often switch into Vaporeon to catch my opponent off guard and hit them with a Toxic, crippling them. After hitting them with Toxic, Vaporeon can either switch out or initiate a stallfest, resulting in the opposition fainting or having to flee, letting Vaporeon hit someone else with Toxic.

- Twinkle, twinkle, little star... Wait, who needs a star when you have Vappy? Vappy assists his team the best way he can, by letting them be at their best to catch the other team at their worst, just like his namesake.

- Stall out those Gyarados and Tyranitar with Protect. Use Protect in conjuction with Toxic and Wish to make Vappy unbeatable against anything not named Gliscor. Use sparingly, as Protect abuse may cause it to fail.

- Toxic, see Protect.

- Surf is the mandatory STAB in this case, hitting a lot of things hard with Vaporeon's modest base SpA stat of 110. Tyranitar sweeps end here.

Captain - Iker Casillas, GK, The Status Platform and Last Resort (#1)
Football Club: Real Madrid (Spain) @ Choice Scarf

Iker Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world, hands down. Spain's last resort to stop the opposing team from scoring a goal, this guy does his job well. Allowing only 2 goals in seven matches in the World Cup, you know right away that there's a lot of evidence to support that claim. Good luck scoring on this guy, because you'll need a lot of it.

Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP | 252 SpA | 252 SpE

Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Shadow Ball
Trick

Why the Player: In this slot was originally Porygon2, but I changed it before the making of this RMT because Rotom better fit the bill of what I was looking for, a reliable check to the most dominant sweepers in the metagame. I've since changed this Rotom twice, and this is the third change to Rotom's set. Rotom-f is my team's last resort (or first resort in the case of Gyarados) to stop the opposing team's sweeper. If this poltergeist-computer virus-thingy goes down, I immediately know that I have a huge problem. The set above is the standard Scarf Rotom-A set, the best set for the job that I need Rotom to do, as opposed to my custom-made pseudo Status Platform set that I was running before. That set checked Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Gyarados. This one however checks and outspeeds Gyarados, Dragonite and Kingdra after two Dragon Dances (the breaking point for many matches, 2 DD are usually GG), Suicune, and many more, truly fitting the role of last resort.

- Thunderbolt is STAB. That and HP Ice are an unresisted combo getting me super effective hits on plenty of things, reliably.

- HP Ice, please see Thunderbolt (no STAB). HP Ice is a more reliable choice of Blizzard. Although it doesn't hit half as hard, I still get accuracy, and are better able to get rid of opposing Dragonite.

- I'm not too sure about replacing Shadow Ball with Will-O-Wisp, but I have other things to check Tyranitar, so I put in Shadow Ball instead. Reliable STAB, decent base power earns its' spot on the set.

- Trick that Choice Scarf off in times of trouble, or for something useful that I can trick off for something else, running my opponents' pace. In a game where Real Madrid was facing the LA Galaxy of the MLS, Iker Casillas pulled some nifty fake move to save a goal that inspired me to put this here.

Sergio Ramos, DF The Jackass of All Trades (#15)
Football Club: Real Madrid (Spain) @ Choice Scarf

Sergio Ramos is one of the best defenders in the world, and it's no wonder why Iker Casillas has no problem with opposing offenses threatening Real Madrid and Spain. This guy is unphazable, and will even backflip if it meant stopping the other team from scoring a goal. Sergio Ramos is an asset to any teams' defense, and even makes plays in the offense, becoming a pseudo-midfielder of sorts.

Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 12 HP | 252 Atk | 244 Spe

• Bullet Punch
• U-Turn
• Pursuit
• Superpower

Why the Player: Every "good" team needs a scout, someone who lets your team know who's who on your opponent's team, and Scizor is the best at that. This Scizor however comes with a small twist. Running Choice Scarf over Choice Band may seem like a dumb option at first, but I assure you, the benefits outweigh the negatives. There's a massive power drop associated with using a Scarf over Band on Scizor, and with that, I can't torment Psychic and Ghost types as I would be able to, but I still get OHKO's on Celebi and Starmie after SR damage using Pursuit or U-Turn. I'm outspeeding all positive-natured base 120s, so Choice Scarf makes Scizor a better scout, as it isn't outsped by Infernape, Heatran, and the likes of others who will attempt to switch in and rape it. People expecting a Choice Band set are in for a surprise. Also, while running Choice Scarf Scizor, I can trust that Starmie and Gengar everywhere sleep with one eye open.

- STAB Technician Bullet Punch equals 90 base power. Coming off 130 base attack, that's hitting everything hard, with no drawbacks. Not to mention the fact that Bullet Punch is some type of priority. Huzzah!

- U-Turn, the other infamous STAB move commonly associated with Scizor. Be aware of the fact that U-Turn causes massive pain to Celebi everywhere, and if you ever run into a Scizor, please keep your Celebi away. This is my favorite move, of like, all Pokemon moves. I'll switch Scizor in, and U-Turn out to scout the switch and switch in something appropriate. Scizor and Heatran have some type of synergy as Heatran can absorb the Fire-type attacks meant for Scizor and gain a boost that lets Fire Blast hit even harder.

- Pursuit. Please keep your Gengar, Azelf, Rotom, Starmie, Celebi, and others away. Repeated exposure to super-effective Pursuits WILL result in your Pokemon fainting. Please speak to your local Fire-type before sending in one of the aforementioned Pokemon.

- Superpower. Nail Magnezone and Heatran on the switch. Watch your opponent shake their head in frustration as they realize that their Tyranitar sweep has come to an end one way or another. Superpower will also dent opposing Scizor on a switch-in.

David Villa, FW, The Sweeper, the Closer, the "Big Gun" (#7)
Football Club: Barcelona FC (Spain) @ Life Orb

David Villa is the second (maybe even the best) forward in the world. Rarely does this guy get a decent look at the goal and miss. Defenses everywhere cringe when David Villa steps on to the field. Don't let his goatee fool you. 5 feet and 9 inches beneath that amazing lol facial hair lies two feet ready to kick some balls into your net.

Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 252 HP | 52 Atk | 204 Spe

• Outrage
• Dragon Dance
• Earthquake / Extremespeed
• Flamethrower[/CENTER]

Why the Player: "Dragonite had trouble fitting in last generation, as Salamence was being eyed and fancied by every trainer and their brother." Now Salamence is gone, and three Pokemon stand above all others as the best sweeper in the land, eying the now vacant throne; Gyarados, Lucario, and this guy. Throwing around the strongest Outrage in OU and otherwise, Dragonite is truly a force to be reckoned with, and with an unresisted combo in Earthquake and Flamethrower that hits from both sides of the spectrum, this guy brings me too many wins. With a Life Orb, Dragonite is losing one-tenth of its HP per every attack, and loses a quarter of its health to Stealth Rock upon entry. Not having Roost on this set makes that problem even worse. This leaves it to be chicken feed for the many Mamoswine and Weavile flying around OU, if Scizor and Heatran didn't take care of them already. This Dragonite may seem frail at first, but keep in mind, I only send it in when I know I'm getting 2-3 Dragon Dances up, or when I know my opponent no longer has any of its checks.

- Outrage, STAB move, extremely high base power, after 2 DD's, this will almost always result in my opponent losing about half their team.

- Dragon Dance, used to boost Dragonite's attack to sky high levels. After 2, I'll typically Outrage, but if my opponent has a steel type other than Skarmory, I'll hit it with Earthquake.

- Earthquake, a giant STFU and GTFO to Magnezone, Heatran, and all other Steel types that believe that they can absorb the Outrage.

- Flamethrower, the other middle finger to everything else that doesn't get mashed by Earthquake and Outrage. This adds some dimension to Dragonite, and doesn't allowed it to be walled to hell and back by Bronzong, Skarmory, and Gliscor. Also, with Flamethrower, this isn't a generic DDNite, and gives it some special coverage.

So there you have it, drop a rate, comment, anything you think I can do to make this team better without making it different altogether. And for all you Holland fans, remember that since Torres passed the ball before Fabregas and Iniesta got into the penalty box, Iniesta wasn't offside.

As of now, there are aboslutely no MAJOR threats to my team except Machamp, who requires two Thunder Waves and a switch to Rotom to completely deal with it.

Read for a quick LOL and a demonstration of the Spain Pokemon team in the first match after I made the Rotom and Heatran changes.
ArcadeStar Dahlia sent out X A V I (lvl 100 Uxie).
asonchess3 sent out Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
X A V I used Thunder Wave.
Metagross is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Metagross's Lum Berry cured its Paralysis!
Metagross used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

Metagross used Bullet Punch.
X A V I lost 15% of its health.
Metagross is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
X A V I's leftovers restored its health a little!
X A V I restored 6% of its health.

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Xabi Alonso (lvl 100 Heatran ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Xabi Alonso.
Xabi Alonso lost 12% of its health.
Metagross used Bullet Punch.
It's not very effective...
Xabi Alonso lost 6% of its health.

Xabi Alonso used Fire Blast.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 100% of its health.
asonchess3's Metagross fainted.
Xabi Alonso lost 10% of its health.

asonchess3 switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ♀).
Mismagius used Thunder Wave.
Xabi Alonso is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Xabi Alonso is paralysed! It can't move!

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Iker Casillas (lvl 100 Rotom-w).
Pointed stones dug into Iker Casillas.
Iker Casillas lost 12% of its health.
Mismagius used Mean Look.
Iker Casillas was trapped!

Iker Casillas used Shadow Ball.
Iker Casillas's attack missed!
Mismagius used Thunder Wave.
Iker Casillas is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

asonchess3 switched in Smeargle (lvl 100 Smeargle ♂).
It doesn't affect Smeargle...

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Sergio Ramos (lvl 100 Scizor ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Sergio Ramos.
Sergio Ramos lost 12% of its health.
Smeargle used Block.
Sergio Ramos was trapped!

Sergio Ramos used Superpower.
It's super effective!
Smeargle lost 100% of its health.
asonchess3's Smeargle fainted.
Sergio Ramos's attack was lowered.
Sergio Ramos's defence was lowered.

asonchess3 switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ♀).
ArcadeStar Dahlia: Oops, fail Baton Passing.

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Iker Casillas (lvl 100 Rotom-w).
Pointed stones dug into Iker Casillas.
Iker Casillas lost 12% of its health.
Mismagius used Mean Look.
Iker Casillas was trapped!

Mismagius used Memento.
Iker Casillas's attack was harshly lowered.
Iker Casillas's special attack was harshly lowered.
asonchess3's Mismagius fainted.
But there was no target!

asonchess3 switched in Vaporeon (lvl 100 Vaporeon ♀).
ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Xabi Alonso (lvl 100 Heatran ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Xabi Alonso.
Xabi Alonso lost 12% of its health.
Vaporeon used Aqua Ring.
Vaporeon's Aqua Ring restored health!

Vaporeon used Baton Pass.
asonchess3 switched in Ninjask (lvl 100 Ninjask ♂).
Xabi Alonso used Hidden Power.
Ninjask lost 45% of its health.
Xabi Alonso lost 10% of its health.
Ninjask's Aqua Ring restored health!
Ninjask restored 6% of its health.

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in Sergio Ramos (lvl 100 Scizor ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Sergio Ramos.
Sergio Ramos lost 12% of its health.
Ninjask used Substitute.
Ninjask lost 25% of its health.
Ninjask made a substitute!
Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its speed!

Sergio Ramos used Bullet Punch.
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Ninjask!
Ninjask's substitute faded!
Ninjask used Swords Dance.
Ninjask's attack was sharply raised.
Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its speed!

Ninjask lost 49% of its health.
asonchess3's Ninjask fainted.

asonchess3 switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ♀).
ArcadeStar Dahlia: Damn son, ruin that Baton Passing.

It's not very effective...
Lucario lost 24% of its health.
Lucario used Close Combat.
Sergio Ramos lost 75% of its health.
ArcadeStar Dahlia's Sergio Ramos fainted.
Lucario's defence was lowered.
Lucario's special defence was lowered.
Lucario lost 10% of its health.

ArcadeStar Dahlia switched in X A V I (lvl 100 Uxie).
Pointed stones dug into X A V I.
X A V I lost 12% of its health.
Lucario used Crunch.
It's super effective!
X A V I lost 34% of its health.
X A V I's defence was lowered.
Lucario lost 10% of its health.
Lucario is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
X A V I's leftovers restored its health a little!
X A V I restored 6% of its health.

asonchess3: suck my dick jew
asonchess3 has left the room.
ArcadeStar Dahlia wins!
ArcadeStar Dahlia has exhausted his or her time.
Aurion90 has entered the room.
Aurion90 has left the room.

First, I'd like to say Go Spain! It was the team I was cheering for as well. I love Xavi, David Villa and Iniesta. Casillas is the best goalie in the world. I really don't have much to rate, but I see a typo in Scizor's EVs. You wrote 244 SpA EVs and there aren't any special attacks. You mean Speed right? =) Good team!

-ShinyAzelf

Time to Theorymon.... >:3

@Uxie - I like the Uxie actually :3
@Heatran - I never was a big fan of Scarf Tran, but if it works for you, use it. I rather use Sub Tran personally >.>
@Vaporeon - Wish Support is nice, but maybe Roar/Ice Beam over Toxic? Roar can help you phaze/scout and add SR damage, Ice Beam for Flygon and Dragonites and other Ice weaknesses.
@Rotom - That Rotom cant take a +1 Jolly Offensive Gyarados' Waterfall (96.7% - 114%). Maybe a more defensive Rotom can be used (62.5% - 74% from same Gyarados with 252 HP/120 Def/136 SpD EV/Bold Nature spread)
@Scizor - It's Scarf Scizor <3 i love it
@Dragonite - I'm not sure if i like it >.> It might be playing a "mence" roll, but you could try 80 HP/252Atk/176 Spe with Jolly nature, at +1 you outspeed all 130 base pokemon and Extremespeed Weaviles when needed, maybe Dragon Claw > Outrage, last move.... I'm not sure on it... Maybe Superpower(Brick Break if you don't like the drops) since Dragon/Fighting hits everything, baring Shedinja, I believe. If no, could try Waterfall for the lolz and maybe flinches ;)

Again, its all Theorymoning, so you can ignore it all xD

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey,

Vaporeon's EVs are messed up, shift the Speed EVs into Defense. On Rotom, your EV spread fails to take on Life Orb Gyarados, one of the things that you rely on Rotom to check. Blizzard is very unreliable, and doesn't offer particularly good coverage. I'd suggest swapping it out for a standard defensive set with Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split, with EVs of 252 HP/168 Def/88 Sp Def with a Bold nature. This guy takes on Gyarados much better than your current one, and still gets the KO with Thunderbolt. It is never 2HKOed by Scarftar Pursuit, allowing you to burn it and Pain Split off the damage.

Another thing to try out would be Psychic over Thunderbolt on Uxie. You're much better off U-turning against Aero an Azelf, and Psychic provides you with reliable STAB, and more importantly a way to hit Machamp, who can be a nuisance to your team.

You really have a problem with DD Dragonite, as it sets up on Choice locked Heatran, Scizor, and proceeds to wreck your team. The lack of an Electric immunity means that you have a very hard time switching into Pokemon like Jolteon. DD Chesto Kingdra is even more of a threat, although you can revenge with Heatran if you manage to lock it into Outrage. To remedy these problems, I'd suggest replacing Scizor with a Scarf Flygon. This guy provides you with a reliable revenge killer for these threats, and still acts as a decent scout with U-turn. It gives you a nice Ground typing and SR resistance as well. The moveset I suggest is Outrage/Earthquake/U-turn/Stone Edge or Fire Blast. Fire Blast still does good damage to Skarm and Forry even with a reducing nature.

Now I don't see much need to run a Scarf on Heatran, so I'd suggest trying out a Life Orb Taunt version to help out with stall, since Dragonite is currently your only answer to it. This guy rips through stall, and actually beats Blissey one on one without resorting to Explosion. Fire Blast, Earth Power and HP Grass offer amazing coverage, although you can use HP Electric to get a clean OHKO on Gyarados. Taunt is the crux of thus set, preventing an hazards from being set up or any Pokemon from healing up, while you power through them with Life Orb boosted attacks. Max speed, special attack and a Timid nature is recommended.

Nice team, and gl!

I'll toy around with Rotom a bit, maybe change the nature and add some more EVs, maybe 64, to its HP.

Hello,

The first thing I noticed about your team was your unusual lead. Since Uxie is holding a Choice Scarf, I don't see any negative reasons for using TrickScarf Uxie over your current set. Thunderbolt isn't a particularly effective attacking option on Uxie, and the only real use it has is revenge killing Gyarados; however, Rotom also checks it quite well. I'd recommend switching to TrickScarf Uxie for its ability to match up favorably with a majority of opposing leads by locking faster Taunt users such as Aerodactyl and Azelf into a non-attacking move and crippling slower, bulkier leads such as Swampert by forcing a Scarf on them. Here is the set:

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 64 SpD / 152 Spe
Impish nature (+Def, -SpA)
- Trick
- Thunder Wave
- U-Turn
- Stealth Rock

The EVs in Special Defense are non-standard, but they ensure that standard lead Heatran's Fire Blast is only a 3HKO.

Also, I recommend using Roar over Toxic on Vaporeon. Toxic is useful for opposing bulky Water-types, but Roar accomplishes the same task while preventing you from being set up on by Kingdra.

Good luck with your team!

Rating by request.

Hi R.B.G., I love the theme of your team here ^_^. I was one of the few people I knew rooting for Spain in the finals, so YEAH SPAIN!!!

Anyways, onto the team rate. The first thing I noticed about your team is it has nothing fast enough to outpace positive speed natured Dragonite, Gyarados, or Kingdra after a DD, and nothing really bulky enough to take on their hits (your Vaporeon loses to Taunt Gyarados and Substitute or Chesto Rest Kingdra, and relying on Uxie to be in good health isn't a solid plan). With that in mind, I don't think you need Scarf Heatran on your team really, as it is not only set up bait, but it cannot revenge kill what you need it to. Instead, I think either a Life Orb or Passho Berry Heatran would serve you better, with the moveset: Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass, Dragon Pulse, Explosion. Life Orb would help you rip holes through stall teams, whereas Passho would allow you to beat Starmie and Suicune without trouble (your team doesn't have very good Starmie switch ins, seeing as the best Vaporeon could do is Toxic it, and Suicune is a pain to your team as a last-mon set up sweeper). With Choice Scarf taken off Heatran, it would make a good fit on your Rotom-F instead of your current set. With Scarf Rotom-A, you will be able to check all of the things that Scarf Heatran was checking, plus more, such as Dragon Dance Gyarados, Dragon Dance Dragonite, and Dragon Dance Kingdra. You also will be able to use Trick, which should help because you currently have no solutions for last-mon set up sweepers like Suicune. The moves you should be using on your Scarf Rotom-A are: Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice, and Trick, with max Spe and max SpA. Hidden Power Ice is a more reliable way of checking Dragonite, which is a huge threat to your team, but you obviously lose out on having a powerful move to hit incoming Tyranitar with that set, so just play it cautiously. Finally, I wanted to make a suggestion with regards to your Dragonite set. I noticed that you're using the spread on-site, but with Life Orb instead of Leftovers. If you are going to use an offensive Dragonite, then just go full out. I think this set would suit you much better:

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Adamant, 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Inner Focus
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Fire Punch
-Extremespeed

This set will do the same thing that your current set does, but better. Fire Punch over Flamethrower, because you will hit Skarmory harder with Fire Punch after a DD than with Flamethrower, and this way you don't have to sacrifice any bulk by using Hasty. This should also make your Extremespeed more powerful for revenge killing purposes! Let me know how these changes work out for you, and best of luck in the future.

Oh, you are so lol. Are you Spanish?

There are too many posts, so I shall not bother to read them.

At a glance, the thing that disturbs me the most is that you have Dragonite and no one resists Rock, nor do you even have a Rapid Spinner. Plus Life Orb. This is extremely suicidal.
Heatran is more of an issue than Skarmory, even though Skarmory in general walls Dragonite more. To this end, I would drop Flamethrower for probably Roost...

Like I said, the only uncovered weakness is Dragonite's Rock. That's great!

That's the only recommendation. Now I'll just give suggestions.

As for the rest of the team...
If you're feeling spunky, Uxie can have Thunder. Then you could use Yawn or something. Other options are Heal Bell, Memento, Knock Off, DualScreen.

Rotom: I would use Hydro Pump vefore I would use Will-O-Wisp. Even for Tyranitar.

Last of all:
What are you doing at my mom's house?

Nice team. I love the lead, Uxie. The use of Choice Scarf Scizor only makes this team all the more amazing. Zapdos could potentially be a nuisance, so be wary of it. All in all, amazing team, 9/10 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)