Viva la Mafia - Game Over. Corleone Family wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Why are people voting anything besides Morrison Hotel? I think its much more strategic to the majority of parties to see if this Old Book thing that keeps popping up is true or not, or whether Eo is actually telling the truth about his own inspection results (saying morrison hotel is freelancer). Because we get at least some information about that by voting Morrison Hotel. And by Morrison Hotel's seemingly knowing who Avatar is on the mafia forums, it seems clear to me that he is probably aligned with some mafia and has access to some form of inspection results relating to forum names. It seems very strategic to most parties to vote Morrison Hotel.

After escaping Cuba, you have established yourself in the United States and became a drug lord, yourself. Unfortunately, you didn't follow one of the most important rules – Never get high from your own shit.
I believe its actually "never get high on your own supply". :nerd:

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Morrison Hotel here, folks. I would like to urge everyone to lynch Mekkah, the Bat out of Hell, a member of the strongest faction mi6, rather than myself, someone every faction knows about.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
guys i want to remind you that jackal is truly a dog and all PMs sent to him apparently mean nothing

seriously thats a load of shit. there are cohosts in this game for a fucking reason.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, since nobody has taken an initiative, the Batista Regime proposes a lynch on Movimiento 26 de Julio member Electric Ladyland. The reasoning behind this lynch is that it is a confirmed member of the faction that the least information is known about. I hope the other factions will follow suit.

Dear Revolver,

You are Francisco Scaramanga, the Man With The Golden Gun.

Scaramanga. The man with the golden gun. The best assassin in the whole world, charging one million dollars per hit. The best marksman in the whole world, never having needed more than one golden bullet to take out your target. Curiously, you have three nipples, though. Over the last decade, you have become a long time associate of Batista, who is one of your primary employers. After some trouble in the UK last year, the British secret service is out to get you and sent a small group of elite spies to Cuba to work against Batista's regime and take care of you. Now, revolution broke out, but you do not think Castro stands any chance. You will be supporting Batista during this war, and hopefully avoid being killed by MI6.

At night, you may send a PM entitled "NIGHT x – Sheltering" Doing this will protect your entire team from Night Roles other than kills for a single night. Use this move wisely, as it can only be performed once in the whole game.

During the day, you may send a PM entitled "DAY X – Reporting" In the body of the PM, you may include a message that will be anonymously published during the Day as soon as the host reads this PM. You may only use this power a single time in the whole game.

In addition, if given the adequate authority, you may send another PM entitled "NIGHT x – Shooting USER through the right eye" You will pierce your target's brain with a single bullet, killing them.

You are in possession of the Golden Gun. Whilst holding the Golden Gun, you are unstoppable. Any role that might stop you from using your Night Action will fail if you are in possession of this item.

You are the current Minister of Defence of the Batista Regime. Whilst in this position, you have the proper authority to carry out an assassination during the Night.
Nah let's lynch Revolver. Unless gmax wants to post Electric Ladyland's role PM. That would be amusing. I'm sure he has a much better role!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Sure, I'll bite.

Dear Electric Ladyland,
You are Nostradamus, the Prophet.

Born Michel de Nostredame, you are a French seer who has become world famous for publishing a collection of Prophecies. You have attracted a large following that credits you for predicting many major world events. However, most academics dispute this and claim your prophecies are so tenuous and vague that they should not be considered accurate predictions. You will make good use of this incertitude in this war. Only you are able to decide whom you offer your services, though.

At Night, you may send a PM entitled "NIGHT x – Writing Prophecy" In the main body of the message, you may assemble a statement about the game which can be answered by the host with either true or false. This statement will be published in the next day thread, but only you will get to know its truthfulness. You may not include more than 2 Aliases, Smogon Names, Role Names, Faction Names or Item Names in a prophecy. If the host deems a statement unanswerable, you will be given enough time to submit a new statement before the Day begins.

In addition, if given the adequate authority, you may send another PM entitled "NIGHT x – Predicting boulder crash over USER's head" Your target will be crushed by a massive boulder, killing them.

You are currently a Soldado. A Soldado does not possess any additional powers. Your Jefe may entitle you a different position if deemed worthy.
Vanilla villager allied with faction Gmax or Yes/No questions guy allied with facton Brain? What do you guys want dead?

I am fairly sure Revolver never used his power. If used at the right time, that ability could be critical. As for the yes/no questions, they are published, thereby greatly reducing their usefulness since we can't secretly acquire any information. Does anybody want a yes/no question answered? Does anybody want my guy to idle? We can oblige and you'll know if we did. I mean, seriously, that role is useless now. Plus, it obviously makes no difference if Electric Ladyland dies at day or night, unlike Revolver, who will certainly cash in his power as soon as possible!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
It's already been cashed in. That's not the kind of power I'd save up, I'd just use it ASAP to maximize gains from it *shrug*. And of course you gain information from him, only you know the answers to those questions. Even if you DO promise to idle, you're Brain, and your faction is the one that's most threatening at the moment. So yeah, Electric Ladyland is a better target.

What night has it been cashed in? How does it maximize gains to use that role at a point where your team is small? Don't *everybody* know the answers to these questions by now? How is my faction is "the most threatening at the moment"? Because it's mine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)