1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Vivillon Collection

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by skylight, Oct 12, 2013.

1. EIFF

EIFF

You can as long as you change your region-settings before starting the new game. My 3DS is locked to the PAL region and I have access to all of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and large parts of Africa. Because of this I think I can get 13 of the patterns just by restarting. Modern, High Plains, Elegant, Moonsoon and Savanna are the only ones I can't get by restarting, but the 3 first mentioned are already very easy to get through trading.
  2. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Thought I'd post my progress here...

I'm up to 11 patterns so far- just missing Marine, Savannah, Sun, Icy Snow, Ocean, Monsoon, and Archipelago. (And of course the Pokeball and Flower patterns.)
  3. Osiris

Osiris la vie est drôle
    is a Battle Server Moderator

All I need is Monsoon! Anyone want to give that to me? :)
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  4. malefic

malefic swing by for 1 more
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

people with the rarer vivillon patterns seem to be able to really milk the system by using their vivillon (which they have unlimited access to) in trades for rare mons.
    anyway, so i recently got down to doing this, and noticed my vivillon pattern - jungle - seems to be rather sought after.
    anyone who wants to trade for a jungle-pattern vivillon, please pm me. only accepting other vivillon formes, unless you're willing to trade me a spare yveltal or whatnot :P
  5. CJorex

CJorex

Does anyone have Icy Snow as their native form? It's the only forme I still need.
  6. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Status update: I only need 3 more patterns besides the event ones: Sun, Ocean, and Archipelago. If anyone has this as their native form and would be willing to give me one, PM me- I might be able to give something nice in return!
  7. Surface Pension

Surface Pension

I can confirm that Skaskatchewan's pattern is Polar.
  8. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Well, after many hours on the GTS, the PS Trading room, and Serebii's Wifi chat, I have amassed all patterns of Vivillon!

...is what I'd like to be able to say right now. The truth is that one form still eludes me: Archipelago. I saw one on the GTS, but it was asking for Yveltal, which I don't have. And nobody on PS/Serebii has it, so I'll have to keep digging.
  9. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

I truthfully have no clue what Vivillion class I gain naturally, but I have a Japanese one, and it appear to be an Elegant Vivillion. I also ended up getting a Scatterbug from some random trainer over Wonder Trade, and it looks to be a Modern Vivillion.

UPDATE: just figured out my native Vivillion is Polar.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  10. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

At last, and for real this time, my collection is COMPLETE! I have obtained all 18 patterns (Minus the two unreleased ones) of Vivillon!

[​IMG]

In the center of the Vivillon Ring is my pride and joy; a Level 100 Vivillon that I raised throughout the story from a level 3 Scatterbug, and maxed out its affection in Pokemon-Amie. Thanks to everyone on the GTS, the PS trading room, and Serebii's Wifi chat for trading me the patterns. And the Sandstorm one will be the mascot of my Sand team when Pokebank rolls around!
  11. Manriki

Manriki

Hey everyone, my native pattern is Meadow and I can trade those to anyone either as English or German Pokemon. I can also rebreed a Timid CompoundEyes/Friend Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Meadow upon request. Just drop me a PM.
  12. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

I'm looking for Archipelago, Continental, Jungle, Marine, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm, Savanna, and Sun Vivillions.

I don't have much, but I can give some 4IV Calm Rotoms for breeding projects I guess?

Native is Modern. (damn you Nintendo why don't you recognize Philippines as a country (I want the archipelago ;-;))
  13. Surfi

Surfi

Vivillion... nº 666... should have been a demon pokemon hehe.

My native is Marine and I am searching for Sandstorm, Snow, River, Archipielago, Ocean, Sun, Continental and Meadow.
    People in GTS is very shelfis asking for Articunos, Zapdos and those stuff.
  14. CJorex

CJorex

My native is River; I'm looking for Icy Snow (last one I need!)
  15. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

My native is Polar, looking for Icysnow and Monsoon (last two!). Shoot me a PM if you have them.
  16. Kadabrium

Kadabrium

I now have sun, icysnow, sandstorm and ocean variants with timid compoundeyes and 5iv.
  17. CJorex

CJorex

Are they for trade? I'd trade really good stuff in my trade thread for them.
  18. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

I'm looking for Archipelago, Continental, Jungle, Marine, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm, Savanna, and Sun Vivillions.

I don't have much, but I can give some 4IV Calm Rotoms for breeding projects I guess?

..or can anyone link me a place where they do adopt a scatterbug projects or something dumb like that?.
  19. CJorex

CJorex

Woohoo! Got all 18 forms!
  20. CJorex

CJorex

Could you breed me a female compoundeyes?
  21. AwesomeFennekin

AwesomeFennekin Banned deucer.

My collection:
    Continental, Ocean, Sun, Meadow, Garden, Polar (Thats my pattern BTW) Savanna, Modern, Elegant, Marine.
    Got half of them! WHOOP!

Speaking of...
    I am in a movement to stop trolls from constantly putting up Elegant Vivillons/Asking for something crazy on the GTS. If you are in the movement, put "SaveVivTrading" in you're GTS message box.
    kipd likes this.
  22. Cipher Admin Lovrina

Cipher Admin Lovrina

Does anybody have 5 iv Elegant Vivillon for trade? It's my little sister's favorite form and I want to try and get her into competitive battling.
  23. Whoa flail

Whoa flail

In Singapore, we've got the jungle patterns... It's pretty much a dull pattern.
  24. Bluntasaur

Bluntasaur

I'm in. How many people do you have so far?

Also, I'm looking for a Savannah Vivillon. I have been trying for days now to find one. I have checked three different IRC chans, four different forums, Reddit, and 4chan. Al have come up empty.

If anyone here has one I will be eternally grateful.

Also, if anyone cares at all, my hometown Vivillon is Modern.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  25. Pikachuun

Pikachuun

I got modern, which apparently is really common in the US! Yay...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)