1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Vivillon Collection

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by skylight, Oct 12, 2013.

1. kipd

kipd

can some one put pictures up of all the vivillon so we can check them off with the ones we have ive got 4 so far on gts some crazy requests are going on for trades im not giving anyone my zapdos articuno moltres just for a white vivillon im sorry but thats not fair
  2. Level 51

Level 51 getting worse at mons day by day
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

as a singaporean myself, i dispute your obvious attempt at treason. jungle pattern is really cool, don't be such a downer.
    fleurdyleurse likes this.
  3. Age of Kings

Age of Kings

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a Jungle one (and Sandstorm, Icy Snow, and Monsoon), so I'd be happy to take your "boring" pattern.
  4. farranpoison

farranpoison

Alright, I am so confused.

My cart is a JP cart. So, my region is JP, and thus my Vivillons are supposed to be Meadow pattern.

However, I have just bred a shiny Scatterbug, and it evolved into an Elegant patter Vivillon. I bred it from a Scatterbug I caught in Santalune Forest.

What the heck happened?
  5. Age of Kings

Age of Kings

Uh, what? Where did you get that? There is nothing wrong with your game. The majority of JP Vivillon are Elegant pattern. The exceptions are Okinawa (Monsoon), Aomori and Hokkaido (Tundra). Meadow form is found in Andorra, France, and certain other European locations.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  6. farranpoison

farranpoison

Then why the heck is there pics out there that has Japan listed as Meadow Pattern?

I guess they're outdated info, but it's weird too that the anime shows the Meadow pattern and the game has Meadow as the default pattern.
  7. Age of Kings

Age of Kings

Kalos is based on France and Meadow is the default French pattern. Makes sense to me.
    Morningstar likes this.
  8. Yeti

Yeti

I am slowly and tentatively collecting shiny Vivillon - up to 4, River/Modern/Sandstorm/High Plains. I think it'll be pretty darn difficult to get the scarce region ones without a friend who resets their 3DS location.
    That said, if anyone has a shiny Vivillon/Scatterbug pattern I don't have yet, I would be interested in obtaining it. I'm able to clone, so I would be glad to clone your bug, return the original and give you something nice for your trouble - that way we both have the bugs. Will not be retraded.
    I'm sad the west coast has High Plains, I don't think it fits WA at all. Where's 'rain all day' bug?
  9. farranpoison

farranpoison

...welp, didn't think of that. Makes sense.
  10. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

We need a full list of Vivillion formes, and what regions they come from. I think I got 4 so far, but I have no idea. >.> :O
  11. Cobraroll

Cobraroll
    is a Community Contributor

^There is an extensive list somewhere in the thread...
  12. lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

It's on the first page, I believe.
  13. elroid

elroid

Although I live in Malaysia, I have Archipellago because Anguilla (First in region list) was my region when I started the game. I'm looking for 5iv Polar and Ocean Vivillon. Prefers Polar to be able to have Friend Guard ability if possible.
  14. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick, I knew him, Peter Gabriel too!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

Ok everyone I am looking for all the forms to rip their minisprites for smogon, PS, veekun, bulbapeida, r/pokemon, yeah all of those.

EDIT: Ok I'm borrowing all of these but if people want to give me permanent copies that is cool too.

I can make
    -Polar
    -Ocean (currently is a starting file so takes time)

I need
    -Tundra
    -Continental
    -Garden
    -Icy Snow
    -Marine
    -Archipelago
    -Sandstorm
    -River
    -Monsoon
    -Sun
    -Jungle
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  15. Lord Ghetsis

Lord Ghetsis

I only get the pink one.
  16. Pokelune

Pokelune

hey dude would u trade me some ocean i got some of the ones u need
  17. cinderkitteh

cinderkitteh

I just got my 3ds and pokemon x today, being a broke teenager who waited till christmas to receive the game. I set up my DS to receive ocean pattern Vivillons, if anyone needs one I'd be glad to trade when I'm available (want to enjoy the new-to-me game first :)
  18. Sparklemeaw

Sparklemeaw

Colchester in England has the Garden pattern,which is pretty cool..
  19. Tubatitan

Tubatitan

Looking for Garden Jungle Marine Meadow Monsoon Ocean River Savannah Sandstorm Sun and Tundra

Have Moderns and Elegants and various starter pokemon
    MSG me for trades
  20. CJorex

CJorex

Since I have finished my collection, I am now looking for competitive versions of every Vivillon forme. I can offer competitive River Vivillons, for anyone interested
  21. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Would you care for a 5iv timid compound-eyes polar version with rage powder in a dive ball? I completed my collection recently mostly by snagging stuff off the GTS.
  22. CJorex

CJorex

I would like that very much.
  23. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Not sure if you saw my post in your trade topic yet.
  24. arc-mix

arc-mix

I have a perfect High Plains one, if anybody'd like
  25. ium

ium rowan is an ape
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

this is what i have been working on:

Show Hide

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

thanks DHR-107 and Biosci for helping me with garden and ocean. cuties

shiny, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, particular pokeball

because of the specificity, i basically had to enlist people who wanted to help out and give them the breeding parents and something in return for helping. unfortunately i forgot to have rage powder bred on some of them.

i think its only been exactly 2 weeks so far and i'm 17/18? i'm still missing meadow though because i haven't found someone who wanted to help with it yet :pirate: (hmu if you do)
    Snail489, dr00, cant say and 4 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)