1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Vote] Species Clause

Discussion in 'The Policy Review' started by Firestorm, Oct 24, 2010.

?

Should we start Generation V with Species Clause in effect?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2010.
  1. Yes, start with species clause

93.0%
  2. No, start without species clause

7.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

As per this topic. No objections were made so this poll will close at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on October 30th, 2010. If 66.00% or higher vote to have a species clause, we will start the fifth generation with species clause in effect.
  2. Slipperjeans

Slipperjeans

I voted for yes, even though teams consisting of 6 Dittos could be fun to use/face.
  3. Darkmalice

Darkmalice Like a facepalm, but better
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

I accidently voted no, because it's an entirely different metagame with species clause. My reasons behind it have been said by other members in the clause discussion threads. Anyways, I would have asked to change my vote to yes, but judging from the votes, it doesn't look it'll matter.

[edit by Hipmonlee] - done
  4. Great Sage

Great Sage

Not that it matters, but Vader said he misclicked, so I changed the vote totals to reflect that.
  5. shrang

shrang Go to your room
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, I misclicked as well (Actually, I misread). I meant "Yes, start with Species Clause"
  6. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Fixed the above.

Edit: As if it matters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)