Voter Identification Thread for OU Suspect Test Round 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't really setting out to get reqs but noticed I was close on OU current so here we go. Here's the OU current one for safe keeping, suspect probably coming later

edit: added suspect. Interesting that I needed a few more games for the same deviation. Laddering was quite tedious - had a very good start and went downhill, but there wasn't even any point trying my best after that anyway. There are a lot of seriously bad players on the ladder - my first ten opponents were totally incompetent, kd24 aside (well, maybe not :P). Ran into at least 5 monoteams over the run. Honestly, I can't believe this standard of opponent can tell me anything about Landorus at all.

For those of you complaining about losing 50-100 rating when winning a battle, I'm fairly sure that's the recalculation of your ACRE, once you've played enough battles for it to be reasonable for you to actually have an ACRE.

OU CURRENT:

EDITED: ADDED THE SUSPECTTEST REQUISITIONS:

ANYWAY, THE LAST ONE JUST HAS BOTH REQUISITIONS xD:

Edit 2: Peak Image:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sockmister

sockmister

sockmister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)