Wai u so ragdoll? ( 1750 PS )

So people... We all once heard of stall, offense, defense, and so on... But today i'm bringing you something different. This is a mix of things with a few costum and a few well-known ones.

At a Glance

In Depth

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Ice Beam
- Spikes
- Taunt

Ah, Froslass... There's nothing this lady can't get done. Ofcourse she's my main lead. Why? Taunt -> Shuts down the opposing lead with her superior speed, Destiny Bond -> Priority user gets owned next turn if deciding to break my sash and last but not least, SPIKES -> Forces spinners in and heavy damage over the course of the battle. Ice beam is there incase u face Sableye/Azelf who are faster then you and can taunt you. Overall she's a decent death fodder. Now ofcourse we face competition, as my team has 2 pursuit trapable pokemon who can't touch Houndoom at all. ( Unless houndoom switches in ofcourse. )

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 Spd / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Trick

Hm... The smell of Choice Specs Chandelure. Predict wrong and eat an Overheat, delicious! Chandelure being part of my offensive core obviously packs quit a big punch, with rocks and 2 or 3 layers of spikes, nothing survives! Ofcourse Chansey dropped into UU, but my team can handle her aslong as she isn't paralyzing everything. But Gligar stalls her out so no worries. The EV spread is maximum survivability and maximum damage. I changed Energy Ball to Trick as i needed something to hurt Chansey/Snorlax with. Usually used as my counter-lead or mid-game cleaner. As this chandelier has no mercy for anything. Ofcourse, like it's lady above, pursuit trappers hurt 'em very badly. My only weakness... Be darned!

Gligar @ Eviolite
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Yo dawg, i heard u liek heracross, so i put a threat and a counter in one. I'm not a big fan of physically defensive Gligar, i'm usually seen with a mixed one to eat ice beams all day. But i was forced to, otherwise heracross & darmanitan have an easy time sweeping through my team. I try to limit myself to 1eviolite user, as a shuffling knock off user could otherwise own your whole team up. Usually all i need = 1 stealth rock turn, as my chandelure gets rid of all the spinners in one hit, yes, even specially defensive ..., fill it in, still dies. Very usefull to stall out Honchkrow's that don't run a Nasty Plot/Nasty Plot Mixed set. Gligar is the only thing on my team able to sucessfully STALL ( Not Close Combat spamming people their 4sses off, stalling her out. ) Chansey out.

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 SDef / 4 Spd / 52 Def
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Suggested by Silvershadow234 i changed Hitmontop to Snorlax, snorlax having an offensive pressure with the given EV's & a Choice Band and his sick bulk provide my team with a very, very good addition. Return is just a beastly stab move, choice banded and max attack, it's raining damage people. Earthquake for steel and rock types, pursuit to trap the things i used Hitmontop for to foresight and last but not least: fire punch for the grass-type coverage and steel type incase i want to lock myself into fire punch when the opponent predicts an earthquake and goes into a flying type/levitator. Overall, even tho offensive, Snorlax is one hell of a wall and Thick Fat makes it wall 2 fairly common types. His offensive pressure is far, far bigger then Hitmontop's so he's here to stay.

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse
- Draco Meteor

WAIT A MINUTE ONCE MORE! Kingdra doesn't fit on this tea- U are right. But i need something to clean the sh!t out of those pesky kids running stall. Meet Kingdra, luring out Sableye's and owning their sore face since 1872... Not kidding. The mightiest and cutest creature of the sea, one of the seven pokemon blessed with the word " King " in their name... NO NOT GODDAMN KINGLER. Kingdra. Resistant to everything but dragon. But no worries. A Dragon Dance or 2 followed up by a hefty attacking spree or rain dance marks off a GG. Heracross? NO. Darmanitan? NO. Chanse- GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE! Kingdra is the biggest suprise on my team, able to obliterate the opposition. But ofcourse, it only works when played right, one miss prediction and it costs me the game. I also love this little fella' when this situation occurs: Milotic vs my gligar, i resist both of ur attacks son, so come at me!

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Ah... Heracross... Blessed with Moxie, great offensive stats and... A HORN PENETRATING THROUGH EVERYTHI- Oh wait, Gligar... Nevermind. Heracross is my offensive pivot, able to take hits, deal hits, be GODLIKE, sexy and winning at the same time. ScarfMoxie is a very common combination ( Krookodile, Salamence, ... ) but in my honest opinion, Heracross' dual stab makes the best use of it. The only type his dual stab fails to obliterate would be ghost, but hey son... STONE EDGE. This is the only poke that needs a big rate, EARTHQUAKE OR AERIAL ACE? U decide! Chandicross is one of the best offensive cores in UU, beating 70% or more of the defensive cores ( Slowbro-Chansey? HECK NO! ) in the UU metagame, Heracross supports the lil' chandelier perfectly.

Now guys, that's gonna be it. I have a youtube channel & i'm part of a network and here are 2links to battle-episodes of me using this and OWNING FACE. ( but not really- Yes really. ) So i'd like to ask a few things before you rate: 1. Rate honestly, don't leave this thread the moment u opened it, try it out, say what u wanne say, AND DONT BE A CROW, just say it already!
2. U know any nice nicknames for these 6 Pro-teammates? And last but not least: Check out these vids for indepth winnin' ( I recorded each battle i did, all won, none lost. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSY7YQ0sY60 Battle Streak Nr.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhZxF-rbZA&feature=youtu.be Battle Streak Nr.2​

Might update it, might not, but i'll answer everything!

ss234

bop.
Hi there. This is a pretty solid spikes stacking team, however there are some weaknesses.

Firstly, you have a large weakness to SubCM Raikou, and electric's in general, as they can come in after a kill, or in Zapdos' case on Gligar and Heracross locked into an unfavourable move, and just generally fire off incredibly powerful hits on every single member of your team. Chandelure is another threat, as it can set-up a substitute on Hitmontop or Heracross locked into an unfavourable move, and 1 or 2HKO everything on your team with ease.

Therefore, I recommend that you run Snorlax over Hitmontop. Hitmontop really isn't doing all that much for your team, apart from handling Weavile and revenge killing some threats, which heracross already does thanks to it's excellent coverage. Hitmontop is an incredibly unreliable method of revenge killing threats any way due to it's pathetic damage output and reliance on Sucker Punch for ghost types. You really don't even need rapid spin support either , as only one of your pokes are stealth rock weak. Snorlax on the other hand is capable of handling a ridiculously large variety of Pokemon with ease-Raikou, Zapdos, most Nidoking, Chandelure-all of these huge threats are covered by Snorlax with ridiculous ease. CB lax also give you a nice pursuit-trapper for heracross, giving you an easier late-game sweep.

Also, that Kingdra set is incredibly strange. It tries to do both set-up's, and Kingdra simply isn't effective at setting up both. I recommend therefore that you simply use the rain dance set. Rain dance kingdra is a nice answer to hail teams, and makes excellent use of the spikes and stealth rock set-up by Froslass, thanks to its ability to lure in both physical and special walls and simply smash both of them with an incredibly powerful move. Chandelure also hammers special walls such as opposing snorlax and umbreon so that Kingdra can clean up late game, or simply finish them off. Again, special kingdra also helps to seriously weaken the physical walls that give heracross trouble, such as Gligar.

Here are the sets:
Snorlax @ Choice Band
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 SDef / 4 Spd / 52 Def
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse

The Snorlax ev's are the ones from the analysis being written.

Hope I helped and GL with the team.

I'll try the changes u request for the snorlax, but kingdra with double dance really works out depending on the prediction. But i guess i can run the special set nonetheless. If one or both of them out, i'll change it here. Thanks for the rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)