Walls & Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RU RMT viewers. My name is DatCarl and I am making an RMT on my first RU team. So I'll stop blabbering so you can rate the Walls & Lolz team.

[/IMG]

My lead is Omastar, and he is a boss with Shell Smash, but with Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, he is a BOSS.

Omastar @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
252 HP/ 4 SpD/ 252 Def
~ Stealth Rock
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Ice Beam
~ Scald

My next Pokémon is Clefable. Clefable is a great wall, such as the Great Wall of China. Also gives great support to Omastar, who can't heal himself.

Clefable@ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
252 HP/ 252 SpD/ 4 Def
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Heal Bell
~ Seismic Toss

Spiritomb is the next Pokémon on the Walls & Lolz team. My reasoning for dark gem is that his only attacking move is DARK type. Dark Pulse.

Spiritomb@ Dark Gem
Trait: Pressure
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA
~ Calm Mind
~ Dark Pulse
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

With Spiritomb comes Swellow, a powerful revenge killer, sweeper, and Janitor (cleans up at end of match). I have had Swellow for a long time and she has never let me down.

Swellow@ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
~ Facade
~ Protect
~ U-Turn
~ Brave Bird

After the bird comes another bird, one very hot. Moltres. A bulky Moltres can go off on anything and can tear down walls with Substitute and Toxic.

Moltres@ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
252 HP/ 82 Def/ 174 Spe
~ Toxic
~ Roost
~ Flamethrower
~ Substitute

And for the last but not least member of my team, Poliwrath. Poliwrath is another Restalker, who can stall out, or kill instantly.

Poliwrath@ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Waterfall
~ Circle Throw

So that is the first RU team of my life. Please rate and respond and leave any suggestions. DatCarl OUT!

I know this is a late rate, but if you're still using this team, you have 2 Pokémon weak to Stealth Rock and no Rapid Spinner. I really would recommend that you replace Omastar with Kabutops in order to keep the Rock/Water typing, but also add Rapid Spin. The only disadvantage you will have is lack of Toxic Spikes, but I'm not sure where you want to go from there.

Kabutops:
Kabutops (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Rock Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)