Walmart - HP Fire Sylveon/Espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to get more bp so i might take a day, hope you are able to wait. would you let me redistribute the eevee? i was thinking to breed one for myself in a quick ball as well.

sure, but im gona go to sleep since its almost 2am. ill check back 8-10hours
Awesome. Message me tonight when convenient for you

i need to get more bp so i might take a day, hope you are able to wait. would you let me redistribute the eevee? i was thinking to breed one for myself in a quick ball as well.

sure, but im gona go to sleep since its almost 2am. ill check back 8-10hours
Redis is fine. Before the trade I may request an IV battle. I have no way to tell what the def IV is otherwise and I dont want to give you one with bad defense.

Sableye | Calm | Prankster | Recover / Trick |31/31/31/x/31/31 | x1
for adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 sand rush drillbur?

Hey, are you available? Just got home from work

EDIT: Shoot me a trade whenever you're free.

Last edited:
Yeah, just saw that!

EDIT: I bought the wrong one T_T Stupid mistake. I'll get the BP to get your Sash. Trade in like 30 minutes.

Interested in Tangela and NC Roselia, CMT
i think were were in convo but i missed a reply, if you still need heracross leme know. for those two, would you do shellos (male/calm) and quiet reuiniclus 0IV (only if its pokeball)?

CMT for

Tangela | Relaxed | Regenerator | Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Hidden Power Ice | 31/31/31/31/31/x | x2
id only trade it if you were to get a relaxed venusaur, needs earthquake imo to beat lucario excadrill heatran ninetails etc.

i think were were in convo but i missed a reply, if you still need heracross leme know. for those two, would you do shellos (male/calm) and quiet reuiniclus 0IV (only if its pokeball)?
I have Priority on Heracross, but you dont have Jolly Moxie ones in Stock. I have Male Calm Shellos in Stock but the Quiet Solosis 0 Speed IV are in Ultra Balls

I don't think you saw my post. Please let me know because someone else offered me a Sableye as well.
mmm I looked at your thread about 6 times and many of the Pokemon you have I'd rather with different natures or moves (+spd spiritomb, +def chesnaut, whirlwind snorlax, relaxed bulbasaur). so nothing you have at the moment interests me sorry.

I have Priority on Heracross, but you dont have Jolly Moxie ones in Stock. I have Male Calm Shellos in Stock but the Quiet Solosis 0 Speed IV are in Ultra Balls
hmm. heracross + roselia for shellos and quiet solosis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)