Want to buy artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so I have a couple of Pokemon tattoos on my arm. I think they're rather cute. Tax check is coming up and I want more....This is where I need you!
I'm looking for someone to draw the cutest fucking Pikachu of all time.
He can be doing something like holding a heart or shocking some other Pokemon etc.

Here's what I have.

as you can see I also have Crobats down there, too.

More shots.

ew at my hair in that pic. I was lazy that day. lolz

and a close up on the Plusle and Minun.
I'd like for it to look like them. the cutesy, play type shit.
something super cute like this.

Other Pokemon I'm interested in looking supppperrr cute.
Froslass, Shaymin, ground form preferably, Ninetales, Jirachi, Darkrai(A br00tal picture of Darkrai is gnarly, too), and Leafeon.
Bonus points if you can work two Pokemon together.
Nothing TOO big or detailed. I don't have a lot of room left on my arm as you can see.

Like I said, I want to BUY an artist.
I know there's no way of trusting this since you'd be messaging me or posting it in here. But, I am not a piece of shit. I have a job and I'm good to my word.
I'll give the pictures I like the most up to 50 dollars. through paypal. all I'd have to do is wait the time to send money from my bank account to my paypal.

Don't flame me in this thread if you think it's stupid.
None of my friends can draw and neither can I...so I'm going to the best Pokemon site ever looking for some help. you'll get money and the fact knowing your art will be on my body for the rest of my life.

You should so come all the way to where I live and let me do it ^_^

...Does that count as buying me?

Edit: To clarify, I mean check my thread, I am a tattoo artist. And by coming to where I live, I mean my job.

You should so come all the way to where I live and let me do it ^_^

...Does that count as buying me?

Edit: To clarify, I mean check my thread, I am a tattoo artist. And by coming to where I live, I mean my job.
Your shit is really good. But it's all a little serious. I need playful Pokemon. Ones that are pussies like I am!
Also, live any where close to Indianapolis? as in 4 hr drive or under. lol

@Vader. cute. =p ^_^

The puppies totally not serious! And just look at that lovely rainbow turtle xD

Nah, but I live a tad too far away for someone to travel just for a tattoo. I'm alllll the way in Alabama...I'm sure you can find some way better artists than me for that long of a drive. (Though I'd be flattered if you decided to drive such a long distance just for a tattoo.)
Any way...I can at least try to draw something up for you. I think I'll go for the Froslass approach.

Yeah I saw you had some of the ones I'm looking for. I'd love to see what you can do.
I like my artist. He's working on a King of the Hill back piece for me right now. lol
and yeah. Alabama is a bit far. >.< I was hoping you'd say like Cincinnati.

oh and yes. the dogs are cute! If only they were Pokedogs! =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)