Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

HEY! sorry I havent been around! I was at a music camp the past two weeks, and my internet crapped out a week before. I'm not really much in the mood for spriting right now, but I'll see if I cant ease my self back into it again :)

Oh, and from now on, Doran has decided to talk in third person on the internets :D

Ha ha ha, I wondered what happened to you, lol. It seems like every time we get you back in here and ready to go something happens and ruins it, lol. Come back soon!

I have recently been experiencing the most severe kind of artist's block. Everything I have drawn as of late either looks to much like a pre-existing Pokemon or just sucks. So please excuse me while I try to get over this kick that's annoying the heck out of me. +(

Perhaps I can try finishing up the Armadillo Infant sometime soon, however. If anything, perhaps on the trip up to GenCon...

I have recently been experiencing the most severe kind of artist's block. Everything I have drawn as of late either looks to much like a pre-existing Pokemon or just sucks. So please excuse me while I try to get over this kick that's annoying the heck out of me. +(

Perhaps I can try finishing up the Armadillo Infant sometime soon, however. If anything, perhaps on the trip up to GenCon...
Well, do what you can! Even if you end up with your juvenile being similar to the metal anklyosaur infant I posted awhile back that would be fine.

wow these are definitely awesome

i mostly liked epics :D
Well thank you sir! Our guys have been working their asses off these last could years!

I would like to say that i have something to show, but I don't. My laptop broke on me a week ago, and with it went my sprites which i was unable to post earlier due to lack of internet ;n;

I'll see if I can get this sorted out in a few weeks, as I'm on vacation right now.

I would like to say that i have something to show, but I don't. My laptop broke on me a week ago, and with it went my sprites which i was unable to post earlier due to lack of internet ;n;

I'll see if I can get this sorted out in a few weeks, as I'm on vacation right now.
Sorry to hear that man. I know from experience how hard having a laptop break on you can be. Hope that gets sorted out relatively soon. +(

Ah, that sucks alot dude, I am sorry to hear that! Good luck getting everything fixed, don't spend any time worrying about the sprites. I totally understand.

HEY GUISE

MY LAPTOP IS ALIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE

But since I can't access my image hosting site and apparently Smogon no longer has user albums, I put my WIP sprite of the fire cardinal adult as my avatar. :>

HEY GUISE

MY LAPTOP IS ALIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE

But since I can't access my image hosting site and apparently Smogon no longer has user albums, I put my WIP sprite of the fire cardinal adult as my avatar. :>
Wow!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

1.) One of my guys are actually still alive!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.) That cardinal looks AWESOME so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the work! :)

Well, I'm still alive. I am just having some serious laptop issues now as well. ES, I think you gave your laptop issues to me, unfortunately. +(

Hopefully I can get it sorted out over the coming week and finish up the Armadillo Infant I was working on. *fingerscrossed*

Well, I'm still alive. I am just having some serious laptop issues now as well. ES, I think you gave your laptop issues to me, unfortunately. +(

Hopefully I can get it sorted out over the coming week and finish up the Armadillo Infant I was working on. *fingerscrossed*
Ah, yeah! I saw your PM, thanks for letting me know, dude!

Now I just have to figure out what is going on with everyone else, lol.

@Energy Storm: Keep the feather shading. It's very cool and unique. +)

@Doran: Sorry to hear that. Any particular reason you gave it up?

@Jon: Comp's fixed. Should be able to start spiriting again once my homework-load simmers down a bit more. +)

...I think i'll see if I cant just finish up here. I wont do anyother spriting. those rhinos made me want to revamp...the rhinos o.O

Scratch that (hehehe), I did a baby bull, and hopefully a pipedal panther shadow adult is fine lol.

Work on the line art for the adult. right now, its kinda messy in how the lines dont curve naturally with it's body structure. It looks fine with coloring, no worse than the one I did. Still work on the lines. it helps to draw it first or look at a reference picture. :)

also, john, what do you think of my two new sprites?

@Energy Storm: Keep the feather shading. It's very cool and unique. +)

@Doran: Sorry to hear that. Any particular reason you gave it up?

@Jon: Comp's fixed. Should be able to start spiriting again once my homework-load simmers down a bit more. +)
Good to know! Looking forward to seeing your stuff! :)

Hows this?
I do not really think that there is any improvement here... Really all that the Rhinos need is to be made more metallic looking. Thanks for trying though!

...I think i'll see if I cant just finish up here. I wont do anyother spriting. those rhinos made me want to revamp...the rhinos o.O

Scratch that (hehehe), I did a baby bull, and hopefully a pipedal panther shadow adult is fine lol.

also, john, what do you think of my two new sprites?
That would be great dude! At the very least it is nice to have you guys around.

I think these two are really good! The juvenile bull goes PERFECT with the adult! I think the Shadow tiger could use some QC but we can always do that if you do not want to. It feels like it needs more texture but the concept is good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)