Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

hey, what types would you make them? and are you sure you still what these guys? I could always make the Adult versions.

oh, and quick question, are the monsters going to be like pokemon, in which you can domesticate them and use them to fight other living creatures?

What types would I make what? The two you just submitted or this list? The two you just submitted are going into the water and atomic categories.

Man, lol, I had kind of forgotten about those. To be honest, those are your creations and I do not want to take them from you. Any sprites that are created for this game becomes the property of Studio534 and you have clearly worked pretty hard to put together that 'dex of yours so I would not want to take half of what you have done. You are clearly a talented spriter and have whipped up a lot of great original sprites for us so I don't think we will need to use them. Thanks for reminding me though!

And lastly... kind of? Given the criteria you just gave "domesticate them and use them to fight other living creatures" then yes it is going to be like pokemon. However, the battle mechanics are going to be VERY different from the one we have come to know from pokemon. For one it is really going to reflect alot from another great rpg, WoW. The humans will also be part of the fight and the creatures will act kind of as a shield for your life points but if they get knocked out the player can still continue the fight. The moves system is different too in that each creature starts with a predetermined set of moves specific to that species and as they get stronger their moves level up too. So instead of having all new moves pop up and you replace them you will be making your moves stronger through repetition. Kind of like in the Ratchet and Clank series if any of you have ever played it where the more you use a gun the more powerful and advanced it becomes. Also the number of creatures you can have with you @ one time is limited to 3 so there is some strategic thought that will need to go into how to balance your team. Basically the premise of our game is darker than any pokemon game so how we view the creatures is different. In our game they are mostly like tools and weapons just like any sword or gun would be and the battles you will be having are not for fun but for your life.... ok I will stop now.

Sorry! I am in the middle of writing the actual script right now so my mind is really running with this, lol.

well, I was asking what type you would make that list of fakemon, but since you dont want them cause you guys are very cool, umm i guess ill have to look at the begining to see what other creatures you want...maybe i should make an earth bovine....

well, I was asking what type you would make that list of fakemon, but since you dont want them cause you guys are very cool, umm i guess ill have to look at the begining to see what other creatures you want...maybe i should make an earth bovine....
Are... are you upset that we didn't want to take your fakemon from you? Because if you want us to use them then there are definitely some that we would like to use if you are willing to make some adjustments and or new evos or prevos. We truly did not mean any disrespect to your work.

Atomic Spider:
What happens when a radio active human bites a spider?
THIS!:

Similarities aside (which truthfully I don't see besides the obvious of them both being spiders) I think there are some anatomical issues that need to be addressed. The baby looks like it is falling over and the adult does not appear to have the symmetry always found in nature.

Hey everyone!

I am going to be out of the office until tomorrow (sunday) night. Any pressing issues you all may have will have till then.

Just for fun I want to see at least one new... Electric and one new fire concept on my desk by Monday morning! May the best man win!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Dhjona, that Pandisah you have, if you turned into a brown fuzzy bear with green lines down it's belly, vibrant green eyes and claws, more detail idk it could be the Atmoic Bear. Here's a head I think would suit it (ignore the rest of the body, I was just playing the concept of your panda)
And if you remember these. :D

Fire Armadillo lizard:

Baby>Adult
Waddaya think?

+(

This makes me want to reiterate my current projects, if no one minds:
SHADOW Anglerfish
SHADOW Mosquito
ATOMIC Lightning Bug
EARTH Hawk
FIRE Ram
ELECTRIC Weasel (WIP)
ELECTRIC Porcupine (WIP)

And to prove I am still working...

This is a WIP ELECTRIC/WATER Basilisk. There are a few areas that still need shading, the outline has not been done yet, and the color scheme is still questionable. This color scheme shall only be used if it is ELECTRIC. Recommendation on typing would be useful. Along with colors.

Thank you for listening. +)

+(

This makes me want to reiterate my current projects, if no one minds:
SHADOW Anglerfish
SHADOW Mosquito
ATOMIC Lightning Bug
EARTH Hawk
FIRE Ram
ELECTRIC Weasel (WIP)
ELECTRIC Porcupine (WIP)

And to prove I am still working...

This is a WIP ELECTRIC/WATER Basilisk. There are a few areas that still need shading, the outline has not been done yet, and the color scheme is still questionable. This color scheme shall only be used if it is ELECTRIC. Recommendation on typing would be useful. Along with colors.

Thank you for listening. +)
aXl -

We have said that no sprite should be considered safe and that we will take the best submitted sprites for any given concept... Since you have yet to even submit sprites for any of your WIPs we cannot and will not stop others from submitting concepts of their own for them. Now you have been with us a long time and we appreciate your commitment to our project but really your work comes in so infrequently that we can't deny our more productive artists a chance @ any concepts they want. Feel free to submit your own sprites and have them put into the pool for consideration for the final set of sprites going into the game. Just because suntt123 has submitted a fire armadillo lizard doesn't mean that his is necessarily the final version.

Fire Armadillo lizard:

Baby>Adult
Waddaya think?
I like the baby! I think if you put a bit of glow on him (he is made of magma so he would have some sort of aura around him) then he would be great!

On the adult... It is kind of hard to tell what is going on to be honest. I mean I see it after looking @ it for a second but it should be much more immediately apparent.... the one visible leg kind of blends into the tail and I think that maybe putting a bit of a glow in between the back plates (where the meet on the back) would add some depth. Also it might be really awesome to have the mouth open a bit to give some menacing feel to it.

Hope that helps. Over all VERY good.

Next concepts to work on!!!

OK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

These are the next concepts that we want to see worked on! The best sprites submitted for these concepts will receive an additional bonus on top of the previously offered commission price for these sprites.

>>Winged Snow Leopard (ICE)

>>Osprey(Sea Hawk)/Sting Ray hybrid (WATER)
>>>>>>On this one we are imagining a hybrid of these two animals to create a creature that could feasibly be graceful in both the air and the sea. rays kind of fly in the water much like birds in the sky so it should be a fairly easy meld. Let me know if you guys need anymore help on this one. Its one we are pretty excited about.

I hope to see some concepts soon!

aXl -

We have said that no sprite should be considered safe and that we will take the best submitted sprites for any given concept... Since you have yet to even submit sprites for any of your WIPs we cannot and will not stop others from submitting concepts of their own for them. Now you have been with us a long time and we appreciate your commitment to our project but really your work comes in so infrequently that we can't deny our more productive artists a chance @ any concepts they want. Feel free to submit your own sprites and have them put into the pool for consideration for the final set of sprites going into the game. Just because suntt123 has submitted a fire armadillo lizard doesn't mean that his is necessarily the final version.
Well, that makes me feel better. Also, I am trying to get more active. It just takes me between 5-8 hours for every sprite I make. Honestly, if someone else would like to sprite out one of my concepts, I'd be happy to let them. Sorry if I sounded angry, because I really am not. +)

Should have the Basilisk done ****. Note- the asterisks mean that I would put a time on it, but I have learned that this jinxes my progress.

I like the ray/osprey idea though. Expect some sketches from me sometime soon.

EDIT: Gee, was closer to finishing than I thought.

Enjoy!
EDIT2: Transparency Added.
EDIT3: Oh gawd, how I hate dots.

Dhjona, that Pandisah you have, if you turned into a brown fuzzy bear with green lines down it's belly, vibrant green eyes and claws, more detail idk it could be the Atmoic Bear. Here's a head I think would suit it (ignore the rest of the body, I was just playing the concept of your panda)
And if you remember these. :D
I all ready thought of the idea to use Pandisah but didn't came up with an idea. I will try your suggestion. ^^

And off course i remember those 3 cloud pokemon, but you said to me that I can't sprite them anymore and that Doran Dragon may sprite them. Am I right?

And I made a Electric Hawk. It isn't finished yet, it still needs some details.

It started off as me requesting you, then after I while I didn't think you would sprite them so I asked Doran. After you commented and said that you would still do them I had no idea what to do >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)