Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

lolololololol It's just a BREAK, I'm not leaving! I just wanted to give my brain a rest! :D
I'll still make sprites, just not quite as frequently, but thanks for the concern! :D lol

QC TIME!

Here is the first of the coming flood:

I still saw some issues with it after Doran's redo, so I made my own. The Horn is also now Bone, thus the coloration.

Expect more QC jobs soon.

EDIT: I second Jon's Post. Your sprites are very well don, Albino. I hope you can do more in the future. +)
I love this Narwhal, after the QC it looks really cool.

Jeremy, I appreciate your QC help but @ this time we would really prefer if you could continue generating original sprites. Your time and efforts are too valuable and limited to be put into QC especially because myself and our team are already doing that so that we can bend the sprites toward our desired vision for the creatures. Thanks though!
I do realize that. I am simply still having scanner issues and QCs give me something quick to mix it up with. It is just a quick solution to boredom that I plan on doing whenever I am getting tired of looking at the same sprite for 5 hours straight.

Thanks for the thanks (and, @Quimic, the positive comment) though. +)

Out of topic, but when did they stop putting "Location" on the location bars? Strange. Oh well.

Ive just done a metal rhino:

Next ill pull an ice bunny out of my hat! (Is that taken?)

I don't like the adult, but the baby looks good.
I agree with QuimicVital on this one. They baby looks great but there is something about the adult that just doesn't sit right with me... everything seems comically large. I dunno... can other people help me with specifics on this?

Also, I have not seen a sprite submitted for the ice rabbit so you can feel free. You have made almost every ice creature @ this point so you might as well continue with the streak, lol.

I see that there should be shading on the jaw, the horn doesn't look like it's attached, the outline doesn't connect through the horn, and it seems that snutt used only two colors for shading, the feet are misportioned, and the head's to big, but that's all that I see. please don't get mad... :( plz....

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the problem with the adult rhino is definitely the horn

the base looks too large for the head, it doesn't sit at the right angle and its size makes the way the top of the head appears behind it look odd

I finished the adult! I'm not happy about the shading, so feel free to QC it. :p

I hope you like it anyway! :D
I am going to pull my foot out of my mouth for a second, lol.

Yesterday I got on aXl for QCing but if any of you guys want to take a crack @ QCing this guy that would be ok. I am going out of town for the next 24 hours. I understand that you guys may need a quick fun project and QC does that so if you want to do some on any of the creatures that would be fine. Just understand that it may be completely disregarded as we will be doing our own QC too. But feel free! See you guys in a bit!

I don't have enough talent to make this idea come to life myself but maybe someone would like to give it a try.

I was thinking of having a vortex of teeth and atomic energy based off a Lamprey.

Anyone else like the idea?

EDIT: Sorry only read the first few pages when I posted this so I didn't see the limitations.

I don't have enough talent to make this idea come to life myself but maybe someone would like to give it a try.

I was thinking of having a vortex of teeth and atomic energy based off a Lamprey.

Anyone else like the idea?

EDIT: Sorry only read the first few pages when I posted this so I didn't see the limitations.
I always wanted to do something with the lamprey. I was thinking something with more of a symbiotic Creature design to it, but your idea is definitely a option.

@Studio 534: I'll be up for QC'ing it, since I did QC the first one. I'm prob. not going to finish it today, but you can definitely expect it from me tomorrow.

I did my own steel rhino...I hope you like it...

If its too lizardy please tell me :C

A bit? It was clearly based more on like a komodo dragon than an actual rhino... I think the real issue in that respect is that the legs are rotated in like a lizard because no other type of animal does that... I think if that is remedied (you could probably even just switch the front legs and on the fully visible leg the ball thing in the middle should go more in the middle instead of on the side). I think we should also add some rhino ears... that might help.

It looks great though!

Done with the bunny:
Does the adult have its ears wrapped around its face like a scarf? lol

I think they could use another color in there... its currently just a single color with multiple shades and I think if you added another color and created other details that it would help the overall concept a lot.

Im on it!^
EDIT:
Is thi better? I edited the ears to look more like its wrapped around the head:

Hmmm.... Those fire lions look like those lions from lion king 1

Im on it!^
EDIT:
Is thi better? I edited the ears to look more like its wrapped around the head:

Hmmm.... Those fire lions look like those lions from lion king 1
That's what I thought too, lol.

Just thought I'd point out that you missed a bit of white between the legs on the Baby. Transparencise it. Do it now. +)

As for the Narwhal, I am sad to say that I have not been able to finish it as early as I thought, due to my Brother's room needing cleaning. And I had to help him. XP

I'll see if I can't get it done sometime soon though.

Due to the extreme lack of work on the Narwhal that I have done so far, I'll pass it back to you guys for QC. This might be partly due to my desire to sprite Fire Goat. Which should be up soon. I'll try my scanner again tomorrow as well. So there's something to look forward to. +)

Due to the extreme lack of work on the Narwhal that I have done so far, I'll pass it back to you guys for QC. This might be partly due to my desire to sprite Fire Goat. Which should be up soon. I'll try my scanner again tomorrow as well. So there's something to look forward to. +)
Ok... I would suggest to just make your goat a juvenile form because we are pretty satisfied with the adult form that we already have (but the baby we have is pretty weak). We are down to only 3 fire concepts left (Boar, Lobster, & Rat). Truthfully we REALLY just want to get this phase (creature creation) done so if we could not work backwards that would be great.

We REALLY would appreciate if you could make the juvenile forms of your creatures your 1st priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)