[War Story] Satoshi v. Shirona-- I will be a Pokemon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ChouToshio is SePh's new warstory rival, even though SePh doesn't write warstories anymore and I don't have a lot of good battles lately

This warstory is excellent. 'Nuff said

gotta love this! great stuff. all the stupid comments about Ash being dumb, and why he got to pull it off: i'm the main character! (duh!)

I don't speak Japanese, haven't watched anime ever since the first two-three seasons as a kid (though they hardly ever change) and I had to scroll a lot to remember who was what, but it was all worth it because this is one hilarious war story.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't speak Japanese, haven't watched anime ever since the first two-three seasons as a kid (though they hardly ever change) and I had to scroll a lot to remember who was what, but it was all worth it because this is one hilarious war story.
T-T I'm sorry for the trouble . . . maybe I should just go back and switch all the names . . .

Glad everyone enjoyed it though. :D

Wtf Ash is a hacker because he never had Pichu to level up to 18 to get Nasty Plot XD
Actually, this is an onrunning joke in my warstories-- that WTF does Ash's pikachu has egg moves it shouldn't have!? (he's the main character)

It's because in the ACTUAL anime, Pikachu recently started using volt tackle out of the blue. O.o

Hahahaha wow this is great. I feel all tingly inside knowing I helped you gain the experience needed to make this as awesome as it is XD

This warstory > our warstory, and that one was archived... I bet this one will be too :p

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hahahaha wow this is great. I feel all tingly inside knowing I helped you gain the experience needed to make this as awesome as it is XD

This warstory > our warstory, and that one was archived... I bet this one will be too :p
CS-- Thanks dude, and yeah thanks for that other battle too! I'm glad you enjoyed this. :D

Lord_Sunday-- Big O ftw!! :P

As everyone else has already said, great warstory! You not only combine the humor and accuracy of the pokemon anime, but you actually use real competitive pokemon battling skills such as those found on Smogon. This is definitely the way to write warstories! And the Scarf note about Garchomp was interesing. You gotta write more!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
I'm surprised this thread popped up again. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Sarunibi-- Since writing this warstory, I've been caught up with mid-terms (and become obsessed with breeding . . .) so I haven't jumped on Shoddy for AGES (haven't even seen the new ladder system yet!). Eh, I'll try to get on again sometime though so I can write another one.

I really fucking hate Kansai dialect, jesus christ. The only good thing that ever came out of it was the "aho" joke and something else that I'm forgetting.

Very well-played match like your last one, but like you mentioned the commentary was rather stale/overbearing because I've read the previous one. If possible I'd recommend cutting it down to keep the reader from getting annoyed.

Again great battle, I've fought Shirona on Shoddy and managed to pull a win with my Trick Room team. The Sucker Punch usage was absolutely beautiful though

Great match. A very entertaining read, while I enjoy the technical warstories, it's nice to same some artistic flair involved. Nice to see some UU pokes getting in the action with OU pokes.By the way, I am not the same person as in the wrstory. If you face my shoddy ream it is somewhat different from the one presented here, just goes to show how the same pokemon can be used in very different ways.

Warstory was awesome. Anime comments was hilarious, especially about the parts where everyone believes Ash is a total idiot...which is pretty much at every point. LOL

A good read :)

The Japanese names were somewhat confusing at the start, but it didn't bother me too much (for the most part, it was easily understandable who said what, based simply on what they said...).

No, Chou has two Archived warstories but this isn't one of them.

Wow, this is an old thread. I didn't comment on it before, but nice read. Good job Chou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)