WARNING! WARNING! AREA HAS BEEN QUARANTINED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Lynch Joatmon

Who here has seen Star Treck? You know why they didn't cast any Mexicans?
They still don't work, even in the future.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
b lynch Joatmon

This if the newbie lynch list; lets lynch all the new players off and make this a good game!!
(Alphabetical order)
1. Arcticblast
2. Joatmon - lynched
3. Lady platina
4. TehPiplupMan
5. gmax (well deserved)

As you all scream for Joatmon’s blood, blue_light exclaims “Order, Order, Order! I will not have my courtroom turned into an arena.”

“Guards take this man to outside for the public execution” says blue_light.

Joatmon protests as four burly armored guards grab him by each limb and drag him outside into the courtyard.

blue_light calls out to Fishin “Since you led this lynch, why don’t you finish what you started!”

Before Fishin could get to close to Joatmon, Joatmon with a burst of strength rips away from the guards and pulls out a canister from his pocket.

“Get back you mongrels, you don’t even understand what I am trying to achieve here.”

“Why can’t you imbeciles for one time in your lives see the bigger picture, with this new virus we can rule the world!”

“We won’t need to depend on foreign economies anymore we can use this virus to wipe out civilizations and retake what is rightfully ours, instead all you people ever want to do is sit on your assess and praise your kryptonian idol.”

“While I am out there saving the world from the harbinger of the Kryptonian Invasion, all you have ever done is create obstacles and doom yourselves.”

“Well I have had enough; you can all die coughing out your guts. The last savior of humanity has given up on you.”

But before Joatmon could unleash his canister of Alien Swine Flu, blue_light pressed a button on the wall and a van full of yellow suited men burst out from the back.

Surrounding Joatmon, the yellow suited men/monsters with CDA on their suits grab Joatmon and secure the canister from his possession.

Silently and quickly they grab Joatmon, painfully sanitize him behind a curtain and toss him into the back of the van before driving off at high speed.

Joatmon was:
Dear Joatmon,
You are Lex Luthor.

The mastermind of the Alien Swine Flu Outbreak and the partner of Sarah Kerrigan, you are the archnemesis of Superman. You came to Miami to test your new virus, a much deadlier version of the Swine Flu (A mix of Ebola, AIDS, the H1N1 Virus, Sarah Kerrigan's spit, viral nanobots, and the Common Cold). Along with your partner, Sarah Kerrigan, you were going to use the Alien Swine Flu to infect billions and use them as cultures for your own Broodling Army of Death. However, with the death of Sarah Kerrigan, your plan has changed. Instead of the army of broodlings you have decided to use your samples of Alien Swine Flu to infect the remaining people in Miami to see if it is worth using in a chemical bio-weapon.

To spread the Alien Swine Flu you will douse your victim with a canister of the nasty disease. To do this you can send a pm to blue_light during the night stating "Night X - Infect User". That night you will throw a canister of the Alien Swine Flu into their house and infect your target. Once your target is infected anyone that comes in contact with that person will become a carrier of the Swine Flu. The act of targeting, being targeted, giving items, receiving items will all result in the Alien Swine Flu being passed on. Every fourth person to be infected with the Alien Swine Flu will die in two days after infection, there is a cure out there for the Alien Swine Flu, but it can only stop its effects not its spread. The other side effect of the Alien Swine Flu is constant coughing. If a carrier of the Alien Swine Flu posts in the thread, they must post :cough: :cough: in the beginning, middle, and end of their post or they will be unable to do anything during the night due to a massive fit of coughing.

You win if if at the end of game all players alive have been infected with the Alien Swine Flu (You do not have to be alive to win).
Stunned, you all look at blue_light, who shrugs “What can I say, I have connections.”

“All right with the day almost over we should all go home and prepare for the night, take care and don’t let the gang members bite.”

It is now Night 1, Night 1 will end in 48 hours from now on Wednesday 1:00 pm GMT -7. If you have not posted in the thread or sent me a pm, I will remind to do so during Night1 or you may be subbed out.

Day 2

You all awake after a night of gas free and approach he courthouse. As you arrive you all feel weird as something was missing from the courtroom. Suddenly you here the screams of Fishy who has found the body of Jedil, who apparently had the top of his head cut off and his brain removed. Here’s an pictorial description of his murder.

Disgusted by the odor coming from his body and the lack of brain on the corpse you take Jedil’s body and take it to the crematory, cause hell no one’s going to an open casket for that funeral.

Jedil was:
Dear Jedil,
You are Captain America (aka James Buchanan Barnes).

No, you are not the Captain America that was the only successful recipient of the Super Soldier Serum, instead you are the new shitty version of Captain America. You do not have any peak human abilities, but you do have Captain America's Shield and since you used to be Winter Soldier, a gun. You came to Miami to stop the growing gang violence, but you did not know that the advent of the Swine Flu would leave you trapped here. Alas, you have allied yourself with the Village People to stop the gangs from destroying Miami from the inside out. You may not be as good as the old Captain America, but you do have some interesting abilities and items.

As a masked superhero you are a protector of Justice, which means that you are prepared to put your body on the line for the greater good. Every night you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Shield User". During that night any abilities or items that would have gone to that person will instead be directed towards you. In the event you are ever seriously wounded, you will bite down on a poison capsule killing yourself which will kill you within seconds (we do not want those damn gangsters interrogating you do we?)

<snip>

You are allied with the Village People. You win if the Village People win.
At the sight of Jedil’s body, it seems that a brainwashed Lesm46 had lost his semblance of insanity and ran outside into the courtyard screaming obscenities until finally being put down by a SWAT team. You take Lesm46’s bullet riddled corpse to the morgue where the coroner identifies Lesm46 as Sergeant James Doakes, what a shame.

Lesm46 was:
Dear Lesm46,
You are Sergeant James Doakes.

An ex-Special Forces operative turned detective, you were about to solve the Bay Harbor Butcher case, until everything went to hell. With most of the Miami's finest dead from gang violence and the Swine Flu, you have decided to pair yourself up with Miami's greatest investigator of all time, <snip>, to save the city of Miami. However, as much as saving the people of Miami sounds great, you can not seem to focus away from the Bay Harbor Butcher case. With that serial killer out there, there is no way you can concentrate on anything else, so you must find him and put an end to his evil ways once and for all. Unfortunately, you are also a suspect in the Bay Harbor Butcher case meaning if you are ever inspected you will be appear to be the Bay Harbor Butcher.

To find the Bay Harbor Butcher you will use time and your investigative skills to root him out. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Stake Out User". That night you will be able to determine his or her role pm from your observations. Failure to try to find the Bay Harbor Butcher will result in you becoming even more obsessed with the case, causing you to become suicidal.

<snip>

You know the identity of <snip>: <snip>

You are allied with the Village People. You win if the Village People win and the Bay Harbor Butcher is put to rest.
You all search the courthouse for more bodies but you are unable to find any. After taking a count at the number of members of the Village People it seems that that you are missing quite a few people.

Gmax has been taken hostage by an unknown terrorist force demanding the release of insurgents from Israeli Prisons, they demand their release for Gmax’s freedom
It also seems that ArcticBlast and Annhialator Zero have vanished during the night and are nowhere to be seen without ransom note. Weird. (To be clear any user that is vanished is effectively dead and dead talking rules will apply until notified otherwise).

Blue_light clears his throat and calls the court to begin the lynch with the disturbing news of the disappearance of so many townfolk.

It is now Day 2, Day 2 will end in either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first vote is cast.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Villagers, we seem to have some "problems" within the organization. I have a suspicion that our leader may be misguiding us... I would encourage anyone suspicious members to contact me so that we may get down to the root of the "problem"

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do not listen to matty, he is the least trustworthy of all of the villager claims. If you've seen his "role PM" then you obviously know why. Do not give him any information. If he attempts to talk to you, ignore him. There is no problem with the current leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)