[Warstory] Syclant makes his debut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hehe thanks for all your comments guys ^_^

@ Doug - Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.
It still doesn't look fixed. Here's the confusing part:

Deucalion switched in Garchomp.
Torkoal used Stealth Rock.
Torkoal is hurt by poison!
Torkoal lost 12% of its health.
Lord_Sunday's Torkoal fainted.
2-2 Tie

Lord_Sunday switched in Blissey.
Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Blissey was poisoned!
Blissey was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!

---Blissy fights bravely on. It knows the only hope for the team now is to bring Cresselia withing the range of one of Lucario's Crunches. It if can do that then Garchomp will easily fall to Extreemspeed.---

Lord_Sunday's Blissey fainted.
Cresselia's leftovers restored its health a little!
Cresselia restored 6% of its health.
2-1 Deucalion
It say's that Deucalion switched in Garchomp. Then it looks like your Torkoal fainted to residual damage. Then you brought in Bliss, who apparently died to residual damage from rocks. Then it says Duecalion's Cressy healed up with lefties. You then went on to faint Cressy with your Luke.

Here's the problem: If Deucalion brought in Garchomp, how is Cressy still there? Did you delete a switch? By your commentary that "Blissey fights bravely on", I expected that Blissey was alive and would do something to Garchomp presumably. Instead, the very next line is that Blissey mysteriously fainted and Cressy is in play. Did Blissey do something to Garchomp (IB threat?), forcing Deucalion to switch back to Cressy?

Yeah, there is a missed turn there. I had seen the damage Blissey did to Hippo, knew he had a Lucario with extreme speed, and knew I would lose if I didn't switch, so I took out Chomp for Cress at that point.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Deucalion switched in Garchomp.
Torkoal used Stealth Rock.
Torkoal is hurt by poison!
Torkoal lost 12% of its health.
Lord_Sunday's Torkoal fainted.
2-2 Tie

Lord_Sunday switched in Blissey.
Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Blissey was poisoned!
Blissey was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!

Deucallion switched in Cresselia

---Blissy fights bravely on. It knows the only hope for the team now is to bring Cresselia withing the range of one of Lucario's Crunches. If it can do that then Garchomp will easily fall to Extreemspeed.---

Lord_Sunday's Blissey fainted.
Cresselia's leftovers restored its health a little!
Cresselia restored 6% of its health.
2-1 Deucalion

It's been this way since I posted to say I fixed it o.O

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I changed it to include the attack that Cress uses to faint Blissey in there too.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It's been this way since I posted to say I fixed it o.O
Sorry, my bad. I was looking at Deucalion's commented version. He posted comments before you fixed it, and I mistakenly scrolled down to his accidentally when looking for the changes.

Whoops, never mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)