Warstory: We are Uber strong

Awesome to see this monster in action! Loved the warstory. Awesome.

VS

no but seriously, it was surprisingly good.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
luxormaniac said:
And I can't help but think that if gen had only had anything that knew toxic... gg giratina
Giratina would have just rested, removing Toxic =X

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, I never thought Parasect could survive a stone edge from Garcomp! Great warstory, Gen. Empoleon.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man..what can I say? Awesome warstory. this reminds me of the surfing garchomp warstory, how in both matches an unexpected pokemon / move won the game.

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well it shows that gimmicks, to a certain degree, can really help you turn the tide of a battle. I love gimmicks =]

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Lol, I think this really demonstrates how great Parasect can be in Ubers, and I'm pretty sure that was the point of this Warstory. I also read your Analysis on Parasect and that also helps people to understand how he can really be used.

Honestly stop giving him all the credit, because I know for a fact he didn't create that. I've played the guy that used and created Parasect in ubers and it's not Gen.

Matthew

Faint, that guy and I created the set together, so don't say some bull shit story. Secondly, he gave me permission to make the article on the set, though I changed minor things. Thirdly, don't troll my Warstory.

EDIT: When did anyone give me credit?

Then can I please have this persons name? You should know it if the two of you had created it together.

Matthew

His name was 1234gjy, he was banned recently though, which is why I guess I had to make the analysis.

Good Job man. Did you play this out on shoddy or something ? (sorry if i missed something). Parasect is awesome, love it. And using UU in Uber and OU metagame is so fun.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
To Gen. if you're still viewing this:

One small error in your comments:

You first type this:
This is my last Water Spout due to Pressure, but it should be the last Water Spout I need in the game.
However, you later state this:
So that leaves Kyogre to come in and threaten with Surf (Water Spout is now weaker than Surf).
Even though you no longer have any Water Spouts.

Just a small error, but still a great warstory overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)