Switch = KO
Items = Training only
2 chill/recover​

waterwarrior said:
Thanks for reffing :)

Elekid (von Karma) Male
Nature: Adamant
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 95
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/6

Attacks: (12 total)
Physical:
Cross Chop
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Return
Wild Charge

Special:
Shock Wave
Swift
Thundershock

Leer
Protect

Help me, my sprite is awful!
Anorith (Godot) Male
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -SpA)
Type: Rock / Bug
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Swift Swim (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Physical:
Cross Poison
Dig
Metal Claw
Rapid Spin
Rock Slide
Scratch
X-Scissor

Special:
Water Gun

Harden
Mud Sport
Protect
Screech

Eevee (Twilight Sparkle) Female
Nature: Timid
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its hooves and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 63 (55x1.15)
+9% Accuracy
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Physical:
Covet
Quick Attack
Tackle

Special:
Hidden Power (Fighting- 7)
Round

Growl
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Tail Whip
Toxic
Wish
Yawn

EspyOwner said:

Tyrogue [Untouchable] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Guts:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Vital Spirit (DW-Locked):
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Atk: 3 (+)
Def: 2
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 35

Attacks:

Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight

Endure
Hi Jump Kick
Rapid Spin

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect

Deino [Hercules] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +7% Accuracy, -1 Defense)
Type: Dragon/Dark
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 44 (+)

EC: 0/9
DC: N/A

Abilities:

Hustle:

Type: Can be Enabled

This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Rush

Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Earth Power

Taunt
Torment
Protect
Thunder Wave

Cubone [JustAHat] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% (5) Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:

Rock Head:

This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Lightning Rod:

These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.

Battle Armor (DW - Locked):

This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 30 (-)
Weight Class: 1

Moves:

Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Belly Drum
Perish Song
Endure

Smack Down
Earthquake
Rock Slide

ORDER:
EspyOwner's Pokemon and Training Item (If Applicable)
Waterwarrior's Pokemon, Training Item (If Applicable), and Attacks
EspyOwner's Attacks
I ref

-notices that he won't be carrying a Thick Club-
THANK GOD.

Twilight! Your movepool may suck, but your Adaptability will help you kick that Cubone's ass anyways! And take this Exp. Share as well!

Round -> Toxic -> Round

Both our movepools suck so much, I have no need for a sub.

Also, a reminder that, even though EspyOwner should've already specified it, he needs to choose which positively worthless ability he will use

HP: 90 | EN: 100%
Spe: 63 | Ranks: 1/2/2/3

HP: 90 | EN: 100%
Spe: 30 | Ranks: 3/3/2/2

Unown: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Arena: None

The Trainers face off on a wooden platform above a strangely placed giant bowl of soup. Waterwarrior, however, derps out and forgets that the various letters in the soup can be used to unleash legendary powered attacks, such as Water Spout and Blue Flare, and resorts to using Round.

The match starts with Waterwarrior's Eevee singing a delightful tune at such an ear shattering volume that EspyOwner's Cubone winces in pain. EspyOwner then tells Cubone to retaliate, and Cubone then rips the ground of the Arena to shreds with a vicious Earthquake. After that, Eevee shortens Cubone's life with a crippling poison. However, this weak toxin was not enough to break Cubone's concentration, and he unleashes a monstrous FALCON PAWNCH, which does immense damage to Eevee. Then, [c/p Action One].

Action One

Eevee used Round!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 6545/10000 (No)
(6+5)= 11 Damage
-7 EN
Cubone used Earthquake!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 5720/10000 (No)
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-6 EN

Action Two

Cubone is tightening its focus
Eevee used Toxic!
RNG Roll (To Hit): Yes (Nature)
-7 EN
Cubone unleashed its Focus Punch!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 7744/10000 (No)
(15+1.5)*1.5= 24.75 Damage
-10 EN

Cubone: -1 HP

Action Three

Eevee used Round!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 9571/10000 (No)
(6+5)= 11 Damage
-7 EN
Cubone used Earthquake!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 8959/10000 (No)
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-6 EN

Cubone: -1 HP

HP: 36 | EN: 79%
Other:

HP: 66 | EN: 78%
Other: Toxic Poison (2DPA)

ORDER
EspyOwner
Waterwarrior
Me

Now that I fully realize that we are, in fact, in Unown Soup... ITS ASS-KICKING TIME.

Unown P: Pain Split -> Round -> Yawn

God, this thing needs to evolve. Now.

HP: 36 | EN: 79%
Other:

HP: 66 | EN: 78%
Other: Toxic Poison (2DPA)

Action One

Eevee used Pain Split!
(36+66) / 2= Both at 51
+15 HP Eevee
-15 HP Cubone
-16 EN
Cubone used Bonemerang!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 7926, 7577 (No, No)
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-6 EN

Cubone: -2 HP

Action Two

Eevee used Round!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 7430/10000 (No)
(6+5)= 11 Damage
-7 EN
Cubone used Earthquake!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 2203/10000 (No)
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-6 EN

Action Three

Eevee used Yawn!
-7 EN
Cubone used Bonemerang!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 9899, 7811 (No, No)
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-6 EN

HP: 7 | EN: 49%
Other:

HP: 34 | EN: 60%
Other: Toxic Poison (3DPA), Drowsy (Will Fall Asleep A1)

ORDER
Waterwarrior
EspyOwner
Me

Actions will be put in shortly, but Cubone should be at 34 HP, not 49. You forgot to subtrat for Round and the last 2 actions of Toxic

Edit: Apparently, you forgot to add HP from Pain Split, as Eevee should be at 22, not 7

Actually Eevee should be at 7.
Eevee starts at 51 HP due to Pain Split. He takes three attacks that are all 14.5 Damage. 14.5*3= 43.5 Damage. 51-43.5= 7 HP

Your other claims are true though. Fixed them

Bah, son of a bitch...

Unown F: Fake Out -> Round -> Hidden Power
If Cubone uses a self-protective move A1, change actions to Wish -> Unown H: Hydro Pump -> Round

SUPER GLACIER SUB-REF SUMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

HP: 7 | EN: 49%
Other:

HP: 34 | EN: 60%
Other: Toxic Poison (3DPA), Drowsy (Will Fall Asleep A1)

Round Three

Sorry Folks, Typon's cat has Gonorrhea (ew), so he had to go to China. does that make sense? Nope. But who cares? Onward, to le battle!

Woah! that Eevee is pretty hurt! poor thing, it's so cute though.... and look! it still has a will to win! it dips its paw into the broth and grabs a tasty treat! But Wait, he can't find the Unown F! where is it? he wants to use Fake Out! silly WW, Cubone already used that Unwon! Too bad for eevee, nothing happens! Cubone Laughs, then takes a Nap! Guess that fake out hurt the wittle guy (lol its funny becuase fake out never occured).

Eevee is so upset that her move failed she decides to sing a Round for us!

"Meeeeeeeew, mew mew meme mew meeeeeeee-KADJS;FKLJASDKL;FJASDK;LFJAKSD"

Uh-oh, i guess her singing was so awful cubone could hear it in his sleep. Cubone is using an S for Sleep Talk! and its Earthquake folks! W-w-w-w-w-w-woah! its shaking the whole arena! Poor Eevee, she can't take it anymore! with an adorable squeal of defeat she loses balance and falls right off the stage!

SPLAT! Eevee takes a dip into the soup, and is Fainted!

HP: 0 | EN: 0
Spe: -2 | Ranks: 1/2/2/3
Other: My fainted body is floating in hot soup.

HP: 20 | EN: 51%
Other: Toxic Poison (4DPA),
a1
Unown F has already been used!
Eevee failed to use Fake Out!

Cubone Fell Asleep! (2a)
-3HP cubone (poison)
a2
Round
Eevee used Round!
(6+5)= 11 Damage
-7 EN

Sleep Talk
RNG 1-4= 2 (earthquake)
Cubone used Earthquake!
(10+3+1.5)= 14.5 Damage
-9 EN

Eevee Faints!

WaterWarrior send out new mon
Espy gives actions
WW gives actions
i shall ref

1. Please tell me that story was made up. Cat + Gonorrhea = China?
2. Yea.... umm... That last round is invalid. Since I ordered a no-longer-existent move, it is considered an illegal order, and I have to re-order. Soo....

Unown S: Surf -> Round -> Hidden Power
If an evasive or protective use is used successfully A1, change actions to Wish -> Unown H: Hydro Pump -> Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)