Waterwarrior's 2K: A travel across the universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that in all of the other xK matches, the host is accompanied by someone, whether it be their own Pokemon, a bot, or something else... Umm... Get out here Houdin?
*throws Houdin's Poké Ball in the air*

"Hey Houdin. Wanna help me ref this match?"
"No. Definitely not. Absolutely not. In fact, I might just throw you off a skyscraper if you make me do this."
"Wonderful! Now, let's get the rules of the match up!"
"I hate you so fucking much."
"Yeah, so does everyone."

Waterwarrior said:
3v3v3v3 melee
2 day DQ for players, 4 day DQ for me (extended because I'm going to be busy over the next week)
NO FUCKING SEQUENCES
somewhat-weakmon FE
Items = ON
2 subs
All abilities
Switch = Automatic ejection out of the arena in a gigantic, drill-like capsule which will bury into the center of the earth at super-sonic speeds, where you will experience the most hellish 30 seconds anyone has ever experienced before melting in a somewhat humorous manner in front of the eyes of the rest of the players
"Ummm.... What the hell inspired you to do that to anyone who tries to switch? Isn't that a little... morbid?"
"Yes, yes it is"
"That doesn't answer my question..."
"ON TO THE ARENA!"

Wheel! Of! Fandom!
Honestly, its me we're talking about. Did you expect much else?

The arena itself is the standard ASB arena for the first round... and then hell breaks loose. A giant spinner falls down from the sky and begins spinning. The wheel itself is made of 18 sections. 16 of those sections are divided between four separate fandoms, chosen by... the participants of course! When the spinner lands on any one of those 16 sections, the battle will be transported to an arena based off that fandom. For example, the battle could take place on the Death Star if someone picks Star Wars. It could be taking place in Whiterun if someone picks Skyrim. It could be taking place in Castle Town if someone picks Zelda. It could be taking place in Canterlot if someone picks MLP. If you don't get it by now, it means you could go anywhere. The 17th section is the manifestation of all things unholy in my mind... which, if you've ever seen a battle where I make the rules... those are about a quarter of the insanity you will face. The 18th section is the normal ASB arena, with no trickery.

"So Houdin, mind reading the chosen fandoms, and announce the teams of our players?"
"Yes I do mind. I already told you I don't want to be here. Let me just get back in my damn Poké Ball and let me watch TV..."
"Nope. There's nothing good on anyways."
"But The Legend of-"
"I SAID NOTHING. YOU'LL WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE LATER."

"Fine... First off, we have King Serperior, who chose The Walking Dead!"

Bane [Gyarados] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (-1 Def, +1 Atk)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Intimidate: (Can be Activated)When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie: (Innate)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6(+1)
Def: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 81
Size Class: 6
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6 Maxed
MC: 11
DC: 5/5 Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle
Flail
Thrash
Bite
Dragon Rage
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Protect
Dive

Bounce
Bubble (event)
Reversal (event)

Move Total: 16

Lucario [Goku] (male)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1Sp.Def)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Steadfast: (Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: (Innate)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6 Maxed
MC: 4
DC: 5/5 Maxed

Attacks:
Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)
Nasty Plot

Crunch(*)
Bullet Punch(*)
Detect(*)

Rock Slide(*)
Shadow Claw(*)
Earthquake(*)
Ice Punch
Swords Dance
Dig
Dark Pulse
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse

Move Number: 26

Heracross (Metabee) [Male]
Nature: Jolly (-Sp.Atk, +Speed [+15% speed] +11 Acc)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Swarm: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Guts: (Innate)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Moxie(DW - Locked): (Innate)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85 -> 97.75 -> Rounded to 98 Speed.
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Night Slash
Tackle
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
Fury Attack
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Counter

Focus Punch
Double Edge
Bide

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Move Total: 15

"Next, we have Yarnus of Bethany, who chose Harry Potter!"

Miltank (Moo!) [F]
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Scrappy: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Sap Sipper(locked): Type: Innate This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 100

DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Stomp
Milk Drink
Bide
Rollout
Body Slam

Endure
Hammer Arm
Heart Stamp

Protect
Earthquake
Rest

Porygon2 [Zap!] (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -Atk)
Types: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities :
Trace: Type: Can be Activated This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: Type: Innate At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic: Type: Innate If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 7/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Conversion
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Zap Cannon
Defense Curl
Discharge
Lock On
Magic Coat
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam

Endure
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Signal Beam
Pain Split

Toxic
Psychic
Protect
Reflect
Solar Beam

[pimg]132[/pimg]
Ditto (Plop!)
Nature: Serious (no effect on stats)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus

Abilities: Limber, Imposter
Limber: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter: (unlocked) Type: Innate This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 48
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

Moves:
Transform

"Third, we have Leethoof, who chose Bastiodons Star Wars!"

Miltank [Moo] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp. Attack)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Sap Sipper (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

DC: 2/5

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)

Attacks (19):
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Stomp
Milk Drink
Bide
Rollout
Body Slam
Heal Bell
Zen Headbutt

Hammer Arm
Endure
Heart Stamp
Mega Kick
Fire Punch
Iron Head

Brick Break
Protect
Thunder Wave
Giga Impact
Shadow Ball
Stealth Rock

Carnivine [Mangroovy] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 40 (-)
Base Rank Total: 18

DC: N/A

Attacks:
Bind
Growth
Bite
Vine Whip
Sweet Scent
Ingrain

Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Rage Powder

Protect
Substitute
Double Team

Seviper ♂(that means male) - Marvolo
Nature: Quiet (SpA: +1, Spe -9, Evasion -10%))
Type: Poison
Poison Type - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Shed Skin - (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
(DW) Infiltrator - (Dormant) - (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 56 (-)

Height Class: 3
BRT: 18

DC: 0 / 5

12 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Dragon Tail, Lick, Poison Tail, Wrap
Special Moves - Final Gambit, Flamethrower
Status Moves - Glare, Screech, Stockpile, Swallow, Toxic

Unable to coexist with Lou's Zangoose, Ramona, there was no choice but to trade Marvolo away. Off in the hands of a new trainer, without the constant fighting at leisure, will Marvolo fare any better?

Probably not, considering its Leethoof's now.

"Finally, we have Son_of_Shadoo, who chose The Hunger Games!"

Lapras "Heavy Artillery" (F)
Nature: Quiet - adds rank to SpA, subtracts 15% from Speed and 10% evasion.

Type: Water/Ice
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice:Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Water Absorb (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Shell Armour (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Hydration (Innate) (DW, LOCKED): This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

DC: 3/5

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (60/1.15)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6

Attacks:
Levelup:
Sing
Water Gun
Growl
Mist
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Rain Dance
Perish Song
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

TM:
Protect
Toxic
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Egg:
Curse
AncientPower
Dragon Pulse

Move Total: 19

Volcarona "Corona" (F)
Nature: Modest (adds rank to SpA, subtracts rank from Atk)
Type: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
MC: 7

Attacks:
Levelup:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down
Gust
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Fiery Dance
Hurricane
Rage Powder
Silver Wind
Heat Wave
Whirlwind
Fire Spin

TM:
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Flamethrower
Fly
Will-o-Wisp
Protect
Light Screen
Toxic

Egg:
Endure
Foresight
Morning Sun

Move Total: 25

Salamence "Elphaba" (F)
Nature: Mild - adds rank to special attack, subtracts rank from defense.

Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

EC: 9/9
MC: 4

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. Command: (Ability: Intimidate)
Moxie: (Innate, DW): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks:
Levelup:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Crunch
Zen Headbutt
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Fly
Dragon Tail

TM:
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Protect
Toxic
Rock Slide

Egg:
Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Twister

Tutor:
Draco Meteor

Move Total: 21

"Wait... does this mean we have two Miltanks? Both named Moo?"
"Yes, I'm as weirded out as you are. And now, little battlers, may the force be ever in you favor when you kill the walkers because you are a wizard, Harry!"
"That... was atrocious. As in, the worst thing I ever heard. I can't believe you just said that."
"Neither can I Houdin, neither can I! And now, everyone send me a PM telling me what you are leading with, without orders of course!"
"PM you? How can they? They're standing right there, and the closest computer is-"
"Shut up Houdin."

Bumping to let Yarnus of Bethany, Leethoof, and SoS know that the DQ date is drawing close and that they should send in their lead mon if they haven't already!!!

I am ready to get this show on the road and I know that waterwarrior is too!!

Right now, I'm waiting on Leethoof. If the DQ needs to be extended, I'll make it 3 days, but lateness really will not be tolerated, especially when its choosing your first mon...

"Well then guys, it appears that everyone has chosen their first Pokemon!"
"But... you don't have the arenas made up yet, mainly because you're a lazy fuck..."
"I SAID SHUT UP HOUDIN. Do you want to go back in the Poké Ball?
"Actually, yes."
"Well, that didn't work."

King Serperior:

Metabee
EN: 100

Yarnus of Bethany:

Moo!

Leethoof:

Mangroovy

Son_of_Shadoo:

Heavy Artillery

"Well then everyone, it seems we're all up for a pretty interesting match-up! A mish-mosh of typing, type advantages, and strategies! Now, PM me your actions for the first round! Remember everyone, the Wheel of Fandom isn't exactly ready yet, so we're in the ASB arena for now!"

It was the only thing I could think up to go with my theme for my nicknames. And in any case, I did come up with it myself, even if you got it first.

Guys, guys... Everyone and their little brother uses that as a nickname for their Miltank at some point. Now both of you, stop arguing and start beating the crap out of each other.

Before this round begins, just remember that, for all future rounds, send me TWO actions, not three.

Pre-Round stats:
King Serperior:

Metabee

Yarnus of Bethany:

Moo!

Leethoof:

Mangroovy

Son_of_Shadoo:

Heavy Artillery

Speed order: Moo -> Metabee -> Heavy Artillery -> Mangroovy
Action 1
Heart Stamp -> Metabee (4 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, 1/16 crit) 15 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch, <=30/100 flinch) 42 = no flinch
(6+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 11.25 DMG

Metabee used Swords Dance! (7 EN)
Metabee's Attack sharply rose!

Surf -> All (6 EN)
Metabee- RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
(7.5+3+(4-3)1.5) = 12 DMG
Moo- RNG roll (to crit) 3 = no crit
(7.5+3+(4-3)1.5) = 12 DMG
Mangroovy- RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
(7.5+3+(4-3)1.5)(.67) = 8.04 DMG

Sleep Powder -> Metabee (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=75 hit) 3 = hit
Metabee fell asleep!
RNG roll (for intensity, <=66 1 action) 80 = 2 actions
FUCKING HELL RNG

Action 2
Heart Stamp -> Metabee (8 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 14 = no crit
RNG roll (to flinch) 57 = no flinch
(6+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 11.25 DMG

Metabee is asleep! (1 action remaining)

Psychic -> Heracross (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD) 60 = no lower
(10+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 17.25 DMG
Metabee woke up!

Mangrrovy made a Substitute! (14 EN, 15 HP)
Mangroovy made a Substitute

RNG roll (for arena, 1-4 The Walking Dead, 5-8 Harry Potter, 9-12 Star Wars, 13-16 Hunger Games, 17 hell itself, 18 ASB arena) 5 = Harry Potter

LEAVE METABEE ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEE!!!!

Well, kinda-sorta. As soon as all four Pokemon hit the ground, Moo instantly begins making a heart-shaped ball of energy, and sends it flying at Metabee, who almost flinched at the impact, but is still able to begin dancing all around the ASB arena, creating swords which, instead of using to hack and slash at the other Pokemon, destroying everyone incredibly easily... it just seems to raise his attack! Heavy Artillery, finally able to make his move, sends a gigantic wave all over the arena that crashes down into all of the other battlers! Mangroovy, intent on ending Metabee's reign over the type advantage, spits out a giant cloud of spores which instantly put Metabee into an incredibly deep sleep!

Moo, keeping with what she knows best, sends out another pink heart at the sleeping Metabee, but it isn't enough to startle the metal beetle, and he just stays sleeping! However, he won't be sleeping for long, as Heavy Artillery immediately picks Metabee up with increase psychic energy before sending him flying across the arena! It appears that the impact into the wall dealt enough damage, as Metabee is fully awake once again! Mangroovy, apparently noticing that no one gives a fuck about him at the moment, creates a doll to hide behind!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gigantic spinner falls out of the sky, nearly crushing our competitors where they stand, and latches itself onto the arena! On the spinner, six distinctive sections can be seen. One section bears an image of a mockingjay, burning up in flames. Another section shows the insignias of the Rebels and the Empire. A third section carries an image of several walkers. Yet another section seems to have a lightning bolt carved into it, almost a scar on the wheel. One of the remaining sections is the color of the blackest night, while the final section is a pure white, and gives almost a sense of security. The spinner spins and spins before finally... it stops on the lightning bolt! A giant flash of light can be seen, and the battle is suddenly transported to...

Field type: Neutral
All moves allowed, but seismic moves trigger a reaction

Possibly miles below the stone walls of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, the secret chamber of Salazar Slytherin is still in perfect condition. All the materials to have a battle are here, but there is... something else. The basilisk, the bane of spiders, and the creature that could have destroyed Hogwarts, still remains, slithering through the pipes. At the end of every round, it will pop out of a random crack in the Chamber and use Glare on a random battler... except this version is quite a bit more deadly. This Glare only has 50% accuracy, but will make the poor victim petrified instead of paralyzed. Once a victim is petrified, he or she will be unable to move the next action, and will also be paralyzed, which a 30% chance of full paralysis. If a seismic attack is used, the basilisk will pop out and bite the offending Pokemon, which deals a flat 30 DMG. It will then use the super-Glare on all four Pokemon on the field.

"My god, that sounds horrifying. Good thing we'll be reffing from the safety of the ASB arena, isn't it Houdin?"
"For once... I agree."

Post-Round stats:
King Serperior:

Metabee
HP: 48
EN: 93
+2 Atk

Yarnus of Bethany:

Moo!
HP: 88
EN: 88

Leethoof:

Mangroovy
HP: 77
EN: 80
Substitute (15 HP)

Son_of_Shadoo:

Heavy Artillery
EN: 87

PM me your actions guys!

Come on RNG, actually make the basilisk do shit.... I need these arenas to be more hellish.

Also, Yarnus, your sub was illegal, not that it would activate anyways.

Pre-Round stats:
King Serperior:

Metabee
HP: 48
EN: 93
+2 Atk

Yarnus of Bethany:

Moo!
EN: 88

Leethoof:

Mangroovy
EN: 80
Substitute (15 HP)

Son_of_Shadoo:

Heavy Artillery
EN: 87

Action 1
Hammer Arm -> Heavy Artillery (7 EN)
(10+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 17.25 DMG
Moo's Speed fell!

Brick Break -> Heavy Artillery (5 EN)
(8+3+(5-3)1.5)(1.5) +3.5 = 24.5 DMG

Ice Beam -> Mangroovy (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 7 = no crit
(10+3+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 21.75 DMG
Mangroovy's Substitute broke!

Vine Whip -> Heavy Artillery (2 EN)
(4+3+(5-3)1.5)(1.5) = 15 DMG

RNG roll (for basilisk attack, 1-25 Metabee, 26-50 Moo, 51-75 Mangroovy, 76-100 Heavy Artillery) 32 = Moo
RNG roll (for petrification, <=50 petrified) 18 = petrified
MOO WAS PETRIFIED!

Action 2
Stone Edge -> Heavy Artillery (7 EN)
(10+(5-3)1.5)(1.5) +3.5 = 23 DMG

Psychic -> Metabee (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 1 = crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD) 69 = no lower
(10+3+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 21.75 DMG

Stun Spore -> Moo (6 EN)
Sorry Mangroovy, the basilisk beat you to it

Moo is petrified!

RNG roll (for basilisk attack) 71 = Mangroovy
RNG roll (for petrification) 92 = no petrification
You got off lucky this time....

RNG roll (for arena) 13 = The Hunger Games

Honestly, you guys, must you all gang up on one poke every single round? This is supposed to be a free-for-all, not a "let's all be allies and kill that one guy." Save that for The Hunger Games arenas.

Moo, with a sigh of relief that Hammer Arm is not considered a seismic move, slams Heavy Artillery with all her might, dealing a ton of damage, but leaving Moo feeling some recoil from her attack as well! Metabee, finally free of getting mauled, turns to Heavy Artillery to do some mauling of his own, dealing a huge amount amount of damage with a Brick Break straight to the face! However, now its time for Heavy Artillery to take her revenge with a giant beam of ice that is shot straight at Mangroovy's little doll, completely obliterating it in one shot! Mangroovy, on the other hand, is just going to join the bandwagon by sprouting a few vines from his tail and whipping Heavy Artillery as punishment for breaking the sub! Suddenly, a giant hiss can be heard from the ceiling, and the basilisk pops out, and it appears that it is Moo who sees the giant snake's reflection in the water, as she is now petrified!

After the basilisk recedes into the pipes, Metabee makes a break for it, picks up some rocks for around the arena, and slams the edges of them into Heavy Artillery for a ton of damage! However, Heavy Artillery is still able to attack, and picks Metabee up and flings him all around the arena, almost disturbing the basilisk! In a move that shows that Mangroovy got unlucky, he's incredibly cocky, Mangroovy spreads some spores all around Moo, which just plain induce the pain of paralysis again, while Moo herself can do nothing! Apparently peeved that Mangroovy is trying to do his job, the basilisk pops out and stares at Mangroovy, but the Carnivine avoids his gaze completely!

Once again, the arena flashes white, and the Pokemon are transported to...
In every single Hunger Games, from the very first time, the Cornucopia has stood as a gigantic lifeline for all 24 tributes. Of course, its resources almost always resort to a bloodbath. Because of that, every single battle item in ASB is here. You can grab a Life Orb, a Link Cable, a Sitrus Berry... the list goes on and on. However, taking these items takes time! Because of that, this round is increased to three actions. In order to grab an item which costs up to 6 CC (berries included) take one action. Grabbing an item which costs 10 CC costs 2 actions, and grabbing an item worth 20 CC costs all three actions. Also, due to there being weapons of every shape and size (barring guns of course), every move is increased by 2 BAP.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor! #EffieTrinket

"Oh! OH!!! Send the muttations on them!! Please?!?!"
"... Actually, that's a damn good idea, but not now. Maybe later, you sadistic bastard."
"Look who's talking..."

Post-Round stats:
King Serperior:

Metabee
HP: 26
EN: 81
+1 Atk
Swarm activated

Yarnus of Bethany:

Moo!
EN: 81
-1 Spe
Paralyzed (25%)

Leethoof:

Mangroovy
EN: 72

Son_of_Shadoo:

Heavy Artillery
HP: 40
EN: 74

PM your three actions, everyone!

Hey!! You all ganged up on Metabee first!! Just wait until Goku's Spirit Bomb, Bane's Force Lightning, and Metabee's Medaforce strike you all down!!!

I'd like to point out here that I'm the asshole. Everyone's actions have been received, and I'll ref this round whenever it is I get home.

Sorry guys, I'm just so busy with my play that I have very little time to ref, and this takes too long to ref. Obviously, this is still going to be active, but simply delayed until Saturday. I know it sucks, but you can tough out the two days.... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)