Way Up North: Varment's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on right now? Just let me know if you not you want to pick it up tomorrow morning? It's 11:48pm right now

I got another treat would you mind ev training my 5iv jolly poochyena with egg moves?

Last edited:
Interested in dusclops. Would 2x 48 BP items work?
There aren't that many more items that I need. Would you not prefer to just trade a pokemon for it?
I got another treat would you mind ev training my 5iv jolly poochyena with egg moves?
Sure, I've also finished Trevenant for you. Can't pick up Poochyena or send back Trevenant right now though as I'm not at home. Tomorrow sometime work for you?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
There aren't that many more items that I need. Would you not prefer to just trade a pokemon for it?
You could CMT, but I doubt you'd find anything you like :/
The only reason I'm hesitant to trade my shinies, is because most of them need cloning, and I'm waiting for a clone job to be traded back to me.

Can we do the morning or afternoon before 3 pm?
Usually evenings or nights are best for me, not sure if I can make mid-day work tomorrow or not. Any chance that you'd be available later? If not, I can try to figure something out.
You could CMT, but I doubt you'd find anything you like :/
The only reason I'm hesitant to trade my shinies, is because most of them need cloning, and I'm waiting for a clone job to be traded back to me.
Let me take a look, I'll post in your thread.

Do you like to ev train? If so I might have a few things that you might like? To keep for your self?
Sorry for bugging you all the time just don't like ev training just pm me if interested

Can you breed me a Bold Poison point Skrelp? 31/x/31/31/31/31? I don't care about the ball. I'm willing to trade a perfect 5IV Timid Protean Froakie and a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo Spitback.

Can you breed me a Bold Poison point Skrelp? 31/x/31/31/31/31? I don't care about the ball. I'm willing to trade a perfect 5IV Timid Protean Froakie and a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo Spitback.
Sorry, but I'm not interested in/already have those. Typically, I prefer to choose what I'm getting in exchange for trades/projects anyway.

Update:

Charizard [OT: Ryan 53972]
Timid |
Blaze (Drought)
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31| 31
Egg Moves:
None
Availability: UT @ level 1

Emolga [OT: Ryan 53972]
Timid |
Static
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31| 31
Egg Moves:
Covet, Ion Deluge, Baton Pass, Air Slash

Skarmory [OT: Ryan 53972]
Impish |
Sturdy
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31| 31
Egg Moves:
Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind

Venusaur [OT: Ryan 53972]
Modest |
Overgrow (Thick Fat)
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31| 31
or: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31| 31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves:
Giga Drain

Kangaskhan [OT: Mouse 15349]
Adamant
or Jolly or Impish | Early Bird (Parental Bond)
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31| 31
Tutor Moves: Seismic Toss, Body Slam
Availability: UT @ level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)