Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A minor error has been spotted and corrected in the win conditions of three roles. If anyone has serious concerns about the impact of this on the game as a whole, let me know ASAP.

Ampharos

Per request (and it does seem fair to say this): The players whose roles I fucked up were Flying Types Rule!, Da Letter El, and UllarWarlord.

Also by request: "minor error" means I had one role wrong in the win condition of each.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hi all, I don't know wtf is going on. Since all I've seen so far is the tag (i.e. that this game is multifaction/ffa), please contact me if you have been in contact with DullarBorelord.

Thanks.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Having missed the first 24 hours of the game, I am certain I'm currently not a part of The Alliance yet - if you are part of The Alliance and want to add me as a member, hmu I'm a cool guy

Ampharos

Deadline in half an hour. The number of actions I've received is pretty abysmal. Step it up guys.

Looking for at least one sub, preferably more.

Ampharos

Also, slight correction to the rules: there's no grace period upon reaching majority because there's no such thing as majority - it wouldn't make sense to end the cycle early for a lynch if actions haven't all been sent.

Ampharos

Deadline.

The lynch was pretty quiet and clear-cut, with one lone voice calling for Roy's head. And so Sigurd was brutally dismantled by the lynch mob.

Wait, what?

Dear Sigurd,
You are Pent Reglay.

You are a legendary mage and the head of an Etrurian noble house in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. You also happen to be one of Walrein’s former Smogon avatars because you are a seriously kickass character.

You relish in the challenge of being forced to defend yourself. Each cycle, if you are attacked by two or more people, you will permanently gain attack power equal to half the number of attackers, rounded down.

Max HP: 18
Attack: 1

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Carter Kane, Denning, Dominic Cobb, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Richard Castle are dead.
Poor Slim Guldo never saw it coming.

There's nothing here. I can confirm 100% that Sigurd died via lynch, but there's nothing here.

Seems no one else died this cycle. Everyone else has now officially lived longer than Ditto did last game.

Results are going out. Please don't post until I've finished sending them.

Last edited:

Ampharos

All results are out. Cycle 2 ends 11/28 at 6 PM CST. Hopefully more people are active this cycle...

Also, I didn't send a result for one of your enemies dying. If you'd like me to do so in the future, please let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)