Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 4 - Finally, Deaths

You all group around Wukong, when suddenly near the end of the day a lone voice thunders out 'LYNCH AMUMU!'. It turns out the resulting vote is a tie, and though both will be lynched, only the alias list for the party that received this many votes second will be revealed. The result is, perhaps, not surprising.
Taric (lmao)

This lynch finishes off poor Amumu.
UncleSam said:
Dear Amumu,
You are the Joker, from The Dark Knight.

It’s not about money. It’s about sending a message: Everything burns!

INTRODUCE A LITTLE ANARCHY. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. You’re an agent of chaos. Every time someone in the game attacks someone who is not their enemy (either group or individual target), chaos will multiply. You will gain + .5 HP, and +.25 Attack at the end of the following cycle. These round to the nearest whole number at the beginning of each cycle (.5 rounds up).

WHY SO SERIOUS? You are immune to non-damaging abilities from non-enemies.

Attack: 2
HP: 13

Group: Chaotic Evil
Targets: Dexter Morgan, Rorschach, Clyde Shelton, Walter White

‘When the chips are down, these...these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.’
It seems that even with all the chaos in this game, it was not enough to save shubaka17.

The next body you come upon is that of Caitlyn, who got absolutely massacred.
UncleSam said:
Dear Caitlyn,
You are Rick Deckard, from Blade Runner.

You’re retired, an aging Blade Runner from a bygone era, called in for one last cleanup of escaped Replicants. Or are you yourself a Replicant?

BLADE RUNNER: You deal 3 additional True damage to targets with any ability if they are your enemies (either same group or individual targets). However, you also deal -2 damage to non-enemies you attack.

HP: 21

Group: Chaotic Good
Targets: Rumple Stiltskin, Roy Batty, Ada Wong, Max Rockatansky

‘Replicants are like any other machine - they’re either a benefit or a hazard. If they’re a benefit, it’s not my problem.’
Former Hope seems like a fitting name with regards to his victory chances (though you never know!).

Next up is Master Yi, who got similarly massacred.
UncleSam said:
Dear Master Yi,
You are Dexter Morgan, from Dexter.

Tonight’s the night. And it’s going to happen again, and again, and again. Has to happen.

IT’S A MATTER OF PUBLIC SAFETY. You prey on killers. You deal 6 additional damage per attack to anyone who has killed another player. Anyone who attacks a player or votes for that player the cycle that player dies qualifies as a killer.

A VERY NEAT MONSTER. You are immune to Track and Watch abilities. Additionally, if you perform an Information role alone, you will count as 2 collaborators.

Attack: 5
HP: 13

Group: True Neutral
Targets: Clyde Shelton, The Joker, V, Rorschach

‘Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.’
Poor Blazade at least got to go out swinging; thanks for subbing in!

Finally, surprising many of you, Taric lies, barely slain by the slimmest of margins.
UncleSam said:
Dear Taric,
You are Clyde Shelton, from Law Abiding Citizen.

You’re just an ordinary citizen. An ordinary citizen who trusted in the law. Then, the man who murdered your wife and daughter made a deal to get off easy.

BORN TACTICIAN. You can anticipate every move your opponents make. Each cycle, you may predict which categories of Universal abilities each of your targets will use. Each correct prediction will grant you a tactical point. You may expend tactical points to use as a person for group abilities or as a mayor vote for whoever you vote for.

HP: 17

Group: Chaotic Neutral
Targets: V, Dexter Morgan, Frank Costello, The Joker

‘I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased corrupt temple down on your heads. It's gonna be Biblical.’
Farewell, Paperblade. Only time will tell if he is gone for good.

And once more, there is a hijack of the update.
Hijacker said:
Hijack: Do you remember
The 21st of September 5th of November
Vote for Sona with me
Never a cloudy day
Results going out now. It is now Cycle 4. Cycle 4 will end in 46 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Monday, February 20th. I am open to updating early if people submit actions early, though it is probably too early yet for that.

if you actually want me to move votes unblock and pm me, my initial rage has cooled off and I should be as pleasant to talk to as I was before the update(read: not particularly pleasant or unpleasant)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh, and an interesting thing to investigate for both living and dead players (or spectators!): I would like if people could tier the roles revealed (or all roles!), so I can see how closely your tiering matches my own. Just for my own purposes (also it will make postgame more interesting!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)