Multifaction/FFA Wayne Brady Mafia - Game Over

I've only seen a couple episodes but I feel like Aisha Tyler doesn't have as good a chemistry with the players as Drew did (probably because Drew worked with them on other shows too). This might've gotten better in later episodes though.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Hearing the call of the wild, everyone rushed to Pan's side. Which they then shanked with the shank of lynching.

Dear Pan,
You are L Ryuzaki.

“If it means being able to clear a case, I don’t play fair, I’m a dishonest, cheating human being who hates losing.”

You are one of the two main characters from the anime Death Note, where you are a world-famous yet enigmatic detective dedicated to justice. You are also an eccentric loner nerd with a serious sugar addiction.

Every cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. Your superior powers of deduction will allow you to discover this alias’ full role PM.

Max HP: 10
Attack: 1

You win if you kill Light Yagami, Sir Painhammer, and Lotus.
Wait, he hates losing? Man, cxinlee is gonna be peeved.

Aphrodite died after testing positive for every STD known to man... and then some.

Dear Aphrodite,
You are Doc Louis.

"There are many ways to eat a chocolate, but there is only one way to eat a chocolate bar."

You are Little Mac’s boxing trainer in the Punch-Out series of games. You are known for your rigorous training methods, your kleptomania regarding bicycles, and your crippling addiction to chocolate.

Every cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will be in that alias’ corner that cycle, helping them to dodge any roles aimed at them. This will not work against attacks.

You win if you kill Nick Fury, Uther Lightbringer, and Ryan Stiles.
anhlong1122 would be outraged to see the anti-sweets genocide happening right now.

Finally, it seems Heracles finally encountered a labor that he couldn't overcome.

Dear Heracles,
You are Ned Stark.

“If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”

You are the stern yet fair head of House Stark at the outset of George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels. In the HBO adaptation of the series, titled Game of Thrones, you are portrayed by Sean Bean.

Every cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will take that alias into custody for crimes against the realm, preventing them from completing any action that cycle.

You win if you kill Phoenix Wright, Wayne Brady, and Joffrey Baratheon.
I mean, he IS played by Sean Bean. kingofmars probably should have seen this coming.

Results are going out. Cycle 3 ends 4/26 at 11 PM CDT (GMT-5).

Last edited:
lynch poseidon

Hi, I'm Uranus

if you oppose the Ender Wiggin / Nick Fury / Light Yagami / Phoenix Wright / etc douchebag coalition, you should probably vote with me

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)