Multifaction/FFA Wayne Brady Mafia - Game Over

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline.

In the most educated and well-planned lynch the world has ever seen, Demeter is randomly and violently slain. She is cremated and her ashes are scattered across the farmlands of the world to ensure a bountiful harvest forever.

Dear Demeter,
You are Sir Frederick the Wary.

“Damn my carelessness! For the sake of my liege, I cannot fall here... Forgive me! Retreat is my only recourse!”

You are the right-hand man of Prince Chrom of Ylisse in the game Fire Emblem: Awakening. A seasoned knight, you are responsible for protecting the prince and watching out for danger, which at times requires quite a bit of paranoia.

Every cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will protect this alias from any threat to their life, preventing them from taking any damage that cycle.

Max HP: 10
Attack: 1

You win if you kill Percy Jackson, Joffrey Baratheon, and Vizzini.
It seems Cancerous wasn't quite wary enough.

Meanwhile, you find Thanatos beaten to himself in a back alley.
Dear Thanatos,
You are Jarvan Lightshield IV.

“Today is a good day to die.”

You are the crown prince of the city-state of Demacia in the game League of Legends. A valiant fighter, you strive to uphold the truth and justice that Demacia stands for.

Every cycle, you may target two DIFFERENT aliases by leaving their names in the official host conversation. You will use your ability Cataclysm to trap the two in an arena together, forcing the first to target the second with their actions that cycle.

Max HP: 10
Attack: 1

You win if you kill Vizzini, Drew Carey, and Jericho Swain.
Not even Ditto's cuteness could convince his attackers to let up on their assault.

Results are going out, do not vote or send actions until I have given the OK. Cycle 2 ends 4/24 at 11 PM CDT (GMT-5). Note that we are back to 48 hour deadlines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
All results are out. If you didn't get a result, assume your action succeeded. If you're still concerned, let me know.

Feel free to do things.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello friends, I know the identity of Uther Lightbringer. If you want him dead, talk to me. If you are Uther, talk to me faster and convince me not to tell everyone your alias.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)